خطرناک اسلام مخالف بل پاس

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So husband can have forced sex with wife and divorce her, then this is not rape?

Man just read and try to understand what the other person is saying rather than just posting rebuttals unintelligently. If husband and wife cannot agree when to have sex or one has a higher sex drive than the other, it could be made a reason for getting divorced. Marriage i s a license to have sex and if that cannot be agreed what is the point of marriage - How can it be equated to rape?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am no legal expert but this does not mean parents cannot check mobile phones of their children. It is not the case even in the west. My little understanding of law is that the ambiguities in one law could be cleared from another law. Children are under parents protection and parents are even encouraged to control what children do and cannot do online even. So by no stretch of imagination this implies that parents cannot check what their children are doing. It would be ridiculous to interpret it that way.
This law of privacy is not about underage children but about adults right to have privacy

arifkarim

Read, the link of the bill I sent you, instead of expecting me to cut, paste, highlight and then put it on a website and then sending to you so you could understand it. The bill clearly uses the word, "CHILD " so I assume, it is under 18. Also, invasion of privacy is clearly mentioned in the bill., I can be anything a child has, Why can't it be a mobile?
Children do have a right to some privacy but adults still can overrule if they suspect danger

knowledge88

Yes verbal abuse should be illegal because it leads to psychological trauma
I never used the word, abuse, I used verbal discipline. Even in the west, there is a common proverb " Spare the rod and spoil the Child " Have you heard that proverb? Look up in an English dictionary.

arifkarim

If husband and wife cannot agree when to have sex or one has a higher sex drive than the other, it could be made a reason for getting divorced. Marriage i s a license to have sex and if that cannot be agreed what is the point of marriage - How can it be equated to rape?
It is rape if wife refuse to have sex and husband do it anyway (by force) instead of divorcing her

arifkarim

I never used the word, abuse, I used verbal discipline. Even in the west, there is a common proverb " Spare the rod and spoil the Child " Have you heard that proverb? Look up in an English dictionary.
Verbal discipline is not illegal. Only verbal abuse is

Rambler

Read, the link of the bill I sent you, instead of expecting me to cut, paste, highlight and then put it on a website and then sending to you so you could understand it. The bill clearly uses the word, "CHILD " so I assume, it is under 18. Also, invasion of privacy is clearly mentioned in the bill., I can be anything a child has, Why can't it be a mobile?

I think it is quite clear - It cannot be otherwise or it would be just ridiculous. Ask a legal expert if you don't believe me. This would be removing a basic responsibility (of protection) off the shoulders of parents which is put on them by LAW.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
mas'ala ye haqqi ke qanun english men likha jata hai...awam ko pata hi nahin kya qanun bana hai...... Aieen aur qanun adalat ke faisle aur her jaga urdu honi chahiye.. assambly aur senate men aksariyat LAdeen, munafiq aur islam bezar naEhel logon ki hai jo awam ke numainde nahin hain... in se kis qanun ki tawqqo rkhi jai...
in per Allah ki laanat.

Rambler

It is rape if wife refuse to have sex and husband do it anyway (by force) instead of divorcing her

You will keep on going. If wife does not want sex then she should separate from her husband. One of the main reasons of Nikah is to have permissible sex. If the wife does not want sex at all than the marriage is null and void anyways. I don't think you are reading what I write.

Rambler

Use this 'common proverb' in any court of law and I would love to know how the judge responds.

knowledge88

Use this 'common proverb' in any court of law and I would love to know how the judge responds.
I don't know how long you have been living in the west, but I have seen many caucasian parents being more physical in disciplining their children than us Asians. Just the other day I was travelling on a train, A child was bothering an Arab woman constantly, Her caucasian mother first kept on warning her son, but when he did not relent, she spanked him very hard in front of everyone on the train to discipline him. I could have never punished my child in front of others. No one called Police. It is all common here. Every western child would have been physically disciplined in his life. I guarantee you. Finally, the issue is not what the west does. The issue is what Islam says. It is the Islamic republic of Pakisistan.

Last edited:

Rambler

I don't know how long you have been living in the west, but I have seen many caucasian parents being more physical in disciplining their children than us Asians. Just the other day I was travelling on a train, A child was bothering an Arab woman constantly, Her caucasian mother first kept on warning her, but when he did not relent, she spanked him very hard in front of everyone on the train. I could have never punished my child in front of others. No one called Police. It is all common here. Every western child would have been physically disciplined in his life. I guarantee you. Finally, the issue is not what the west does. The issue is what Islam says. It is the Islamic republic of Pakisistan.

This is not what I said and my knowledge about 'caucasian' women (whome you lumped into a group) has nothing to do with it. I just requested you to use this phrase in a court of law and then tell me what happened OR a less risky thing would be to consult a barrister about using this proverb as your defence in court. Normally law and society does not interfere in the affair of disciplining children unless it reaches to physical or mental abuse. The fine line where discipline crosses the line to abuse is judged by the court when a case is brought before it.

P.S: If you thought that the woman was abusive towards her child you should have called the police instead of waiting to see how others behave.

Last edited:

back to the future

A donkey is honking all over this thread
Why marry you mother fucker
Remain where you are
This kanjari mazari and her daughter are rmer marzi group
Someone should ask what is your contribution
Did you visit any violence affected person

Munawarkhan

Read, the link of the bill I sent you, instead of expecting me to cut, paste, highlight and then put it on a website and then sending to you so you could understand it. The bill clearly uses the word, "CHILD " so I assume, it is under 18. Also, invasion of privacy is clearly mentioned in the bill., It can be anything a child has, Why can't it be a mobile?

It says repeated invasion of privacy on account of excessive jealousy.
I don't think it pertains to a child, also invasion of privacy that leads to fear, physical or psychological harm.

You believe there is something unIslamic in this?

Munawarkhan

also see this part of the clause. Even if you verbally discipline your child, it can be illegal

domestic1.png

My questions is why do you want to abuse your family members, including kids?
Be it physical or verbal, why would you abuse them that it causes them fear, physical or psychological harm?

Islam clearly talks about curtailing your anger at all cases, normally you don't abuse people unless you are angry. So it is actually following Islam, not going against it.