بھارتی اسٹاک مارکیٹ روبہ زوال، بھارتی روپیہ بدترین کرنسی

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bitter facts are Pakistan lagging behind in all education badly as you are ignoring Merit one of mandatory requirements for any education An atmosphere of healthy competitiveness is mandatory for any education system to grow which is choked by famous Pakistani Quota system that is part of Constitution negating basic human rights n education.
If there was merit in Pakistan then why would we living overseas as ajnabis

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I heard Sindh Assembly is passing a resolution requesting USMLE to put
“ Quota for Rural Sindh Students “
Sindhi Students are to be very honest very meritorious but their Merit qualities being distorted n destroyed by Corrupt Waderas who are doing politics
“ Bhutto Zinda Hai”

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother I already agreed with u there economy is doing very well ..however , there numbers are fudged, I dont know about this claim , never heard any monetry institution complain about it ...
As far u ur ruppe devalue is concern it is fine they have good reserves and export flux is very high ..they should not worry about it
IMF raises doubts about India's tax revenue estimates, GDP growth target
Gross actual (direct plus indirect) tax collection in 2018-19 fell short by Rs 1.7 trillion, or 7.5 per cent of the revised estimates for the year
Dilasha Seth | New Delhi Last Updated at August 23, 2019 02:35 IST

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother I already agreed with u there economy is doing very well ..however , there numbers are fudged, I dont know about this claim , never heard any monetry institution complain about it ...
As far u ur ruppe devalue is concern it is fine they have good reserves and export flux is very high ..they should not worry about it

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is different story u are telling and I agree with u there economy is not growing very well and and people were expecting about 10% growth from modi ....but devalue of 4 ruppe is different story it is normal fluctuation ...even if it cross 75 ruppe their stock market have good shock it can sustain at these values

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
The rupee on Friday slipped to 72-mark against the US dollar for the first time in 2019 following selloff in domestic equities amid weakness in Chinese Yuan which fell to a fresh 11-year low level.

The currency opened 15 paise down at 71.97 against the greenback. The local currency is now set for biggest monthly fall in six years. On a month-to-date basis, it depreciated over 4.60 per cent in August and 3.10 per cent in 2019 so far.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/70798109.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

aneeskhan

Alas Pakistan could make Karachi as international free Port way back in 80’s n 90’ without stupid thoughts of Tang Nazri
With super security by Pakistan Army Best infrastructures by Federal Government
Best City Government structure
Believe me
Today Pakistan would be the best Asian economy
Dubai Mumbai Singapore Kualalumpur would been nil compare to Karachi Pakistan.
But we prefer to make Karachi Bhaiphero n Larkana a stupid nation n stupid establishment.

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Alas Pakistan could make Karachi as international free Port way back in 80’s n 90’ without stupid thoughts of Tang Nazri
Believe me
But we prefer to make Karachi Bhaiphero n Larkana a stupid nation n stupid establishment.
ابھی بھی وقت ہے۔ شہر بدل سکتا ہے اور حالات بدل سکتے ہیں۔

thinking

I am an eye-witness to Indian incompetence and non-professionalism.
True that Indians have captured the Middle East market by using their oily tongue. But they have failed miserably in providing quality of work.
Zain-KSA (3rd GSM Operator in KSA) gave their major billing system revamp project to Ericsson-India, who failed to deliver even after 3 years. So finally, Zain CEO kicked them out, including their management, and the whole world saw them all standing on the road in the afternoon, this April.
So shameful and embarrassing to see them in this situation, but they asked for it by portraying a false picture of their project progress, and bringing in-experienced and low-caliber team on board.

Agreed..Me also a witness in ME..Indians had influx heavy tech Peoples in ME.and in Europe becoz of cheep tech experts and labour..But Indians are just like ratta tech axperts..they don't have creative.. innovative brains..Any situation of problems out of box .they woundering days and nights how to handle it??They only deals well when things going smoothly..

thinking

Believe me

I agreed with you.. Karachi..Sindh have big potential..but sadily..Altaf Bhatta khoor eat Karachi prospiority and Bhuttism sinked the Sindhis..But now on.. things will go 90 degree.. Panjab already rescue from Shareef Mafias.. Soon Sindh will also be freed from Zar Mafias..In the past.. Establishment don't had any choice..they bear..Altaf..Nawaz.Zardari.Molvi Diesel..Asfand Mafias for long painful time...but not anymore..

thinking

Pakistan deficit for July was 1.5 bn USD and for India it was around 13.5 bn USD.
How long could India survive with that. What happens when Oil prices goes double

13.5 bn usd.. deficit..it's huge..if correct figures....If calculate with population btwn Pak and India.. still it is double deficit than Pak..Modi needs wars..hate propoganda to mislead the Indian peoples..and he is doing so..any leader who fuel the hate ? for elections win..at the end he or she will burn the country..

greatmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
All economies are under control of IMF & FED RESERVE.... they will neither allow anyone to flourish nor collapse.... one exception of China is enough for them to realize

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
بھارت کی اسٹاک مارکیٹ کی خبر دے رہے ہو آج بھی ان کا 1روپیا ہمارے 2:20 روپے کے برابر ہے پاکستان میں جیسے دودھ کی نہریں بچھلے ایک سال سے بحہ رہی ہیں پاکستان میں ایک سال میں مہنگائی ڈبل ہوگئی ہے انڈسٹریز بند ہو رہی ہے بے روزگاری عام ہو گئی ہے پھر بھی یوتھیوں کو شرم نہیں آتی کسی سیانے نے کہا ہے پی ٹی آئی میں شامل ہونے کے بعد غیرت والی رگ کاٹ دی جاتی ہے

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
بھارت کی اسٹاک مارکیٹ کی خبر دے رہے ہو آج بھی ان کا 1روپیا ہمارے 2:20 روپے کے برابر ہے پاکستان میں جیسے دودھ کی نہریں بچھلے ایک سال سے بحہ رہی ہیں پاکستان میں ایک سال میں مہنگائی ڈبل ہوگئی ہے انڈسٹریز بند ہو رہی ہے بے روزگاری عام ہو گئی ہے پھر بھی یوتھیوں کو شرم نہیں آتی کسی سیانے نے کہا ہے پی ٹی آئی میں شامل ہونے کے بعد غیرت والی رگ کاٹ دی جاتی ہے سچ ثابت ہو رہا ہے