اگلے سال17ارب ڈالرقرض واپس کرنا ہے،پاکستان ڈیفالٹ بھی کر سکتا ہے،حفیظ پاشا

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
As i said KSA 3 billion additional as well.

Imran Khan is same as PMLN or PPP. He tried to save safe his Polticial career instead of Pakistan.

All Political parties are same and that is why i always prefer General over Political because they do not have to give BS excuse to Illiterate 90% of Awam.

Imran Khan you have been the biggest compromise Pakistan Politics will ever witness.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imran Khan is same as PMLN or PPP. He tried to save safe his Polticial career instead of Pakistan.

All Political parties are same and that is why i always prefer General over Political because they do not have to give BS excuse to Illiterate 90% of Awam.

Imran Khan you have been the biggest compromise Pakistan Politics will ever witness.
You need billo rani relaxation message

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. Hafiz Pasha is a well-educated person but, he is saying that the government should consult with other political parties and establishments to sort out the issue of economy is beyond my understanding. The government is well aware of the situation and, I do not foresee if Pakistan is going to default.
Yes, we need to bring down the CAD, and the sooner it is, the better it would be for the economy.

LeanMean2

Senator (1k+ posts)
آپ نے گھبرانا نہیں ہے۔۔۔۔
معلوم نہیں ایک دم سے عمران کو کیا خوف لاحق ہو گیا کہ یہ ظلم کیا۔۔۔۔
at the end of the day
بوجھ تو سارا عوام نے ہی سہنا ہے۔۔۔۔

Last edited:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan will have additional 10 billion added in the export volume. Exports will rise upto 40 billion in this period.

So do not worry. We will manage it.

ahameed

ہاں جی کیونکہ اسی نے تو کیپیسٹی پیمنٹ دو سو ارب سالانہ سے ہزار ارب سالانہ پہنچائی اور اسی نے ڈالر کو سو پر رکھنے کے لئے پچیس ارب ڈالر سود پر قرض لے کر مارکیٹ میں بیچے

اتنا نادان نہیں ھے وہ کہ اس مشکل وقت میں وہ مہنگائی پر مہنگائی کرتا جائے اور پھر الیکشن ہار جائے تاکہ اگلی ٹرم زرداری اور شریف حرام خور مزے کر سکیں

abdlsy

keeya hoegaya

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Energy import is the boulder of Sisyphus for the country. Most of the imports are wasted on non productive sectors. As long as this issue is not resolved, it is really hard to get out of the mess and the country will struggle. All Former government have made a mess of this issue.

abdlsy

آپ نے گھبرانا نہیں ہے۔۔۔۔
معلوم نہیں ایک دم سے عمران کو کیا خوف لاحق ہو گیا کہ یہ ظلم کیا۔۔۔۔
at the end of the day
بوجھ تو سارا عوام نے ہی سہنا ہے۔۔۔۔
awaam is fine

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)

military establishment ruled 35 years and did nothing they are equally corrupt as our political parties.

Military establishment ajj faisla ker lay kay Pakistan ko theek kerna ha tu 100 din ke game ha sari

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Baba kehta hai ke foreign debts may reduced to half. Did you hear that" larte larte ho gai gum, aik ki chonch aur aik ki dum" Let's see dollar ki choonch girti hai ya dum? ?

samisam

کھسرے بلاول کا دماغ اس کی تشریف میں ہے روازانہ ڈیوڈ کے جانے کے بعد اسکا دماغ اپنی جگہ سے ہل جاتا ہے