اور پھر عاطف میاں بول پڑے

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

وہ حوس جس سے اقتدار کی آتی ہو بو

جو اقتدار کے لیے دیوانہ ہو جائے اُسے حسین کہتے ہیں
nawas e Rasool SAW ke mutaliq yeh khayalat?
tum tajdid e shahadat karwao ab.
tum ne yeh likha bhi kasey ?you crossed many lines today
I am sunni magar yeh baat parh ke mujhey rona araha hai
yeh wahi nawasey hain jinkey ley NABI saw saajdey se uthey nahi they

Last edited:

jee_nee_us

in short Atif meant that this is not going to happen for pakistan because the thing we need to do to go ahead are near impossible for us.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
but Niazi remove him due to mullah pressure !
lakh de laan on surrendering to stupidity
Please don't take it personally, if IK took a stand, then most of us will become so loyal Mulsim then anybody else.
Aur sachi baat hy, "Not go to musque 5 time a day in Ramzan even" This is applicable on my self also.
We become a nation of negative mentality and nothing more,

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
MF his analysis, one must know where are we spending on import the most : oil, tea or whatever and then devise a plan to get it under control, where are money traped as dead investments: in properties make a plan here that people start investing in runing businesses rather investing in dead investment which dont return any tax, and then last not least make a system where people need to pay debts within 45 days, in doing so we will boost the local economy , we make use oif the same rupee 8 times in a year, so a people can buy eight times with same rupee.

i summarize some practical points above because i think we have past the stage of theories and its time to do some serious practical work.

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
MF his analysis, one must know where are we spending on import the most : oil, tea or whatever and then devise a plan to get it under control, where are money traped as dead investments: in properties make a plan here that people start investing in runing businesses rather investing in dead investment which dont return any tax, and then last not least make a system where people need to pay debts within 45 days, in doing so we will boost the local economy , we make use oif the same rupee 8 times in a year, so a people can buy eight times with same rupee.

i summarize some practical points above because i think we have past the stage of theories and its time to do some serious practical work.
میں اور آسان کر دیتا ہوں۔ بہتا پانی پاک صاف ہوتا ہے اور کھڑا پانی بدبو پیدا کرتا ہے اور استعمال کے قابل نہیں ہوتا۔

Sohail Shuja

Pakistan deprived of such economical talent because of extremist right wing jahils. Hope his expertise are still being used behind the curtains.
What talent? this is simple economics, but appears rocket science to the people who are from other fields.

Sohail Shuja

میں اور آسان کر دیتا ہوں۔ بہتا پانی پاک صاف ہوتا ہے اور کھڑا پانی بدبو پیدا کرتا ہے اور استعمال کے قابل نہیں ہوتا۔
میں تھوڑی درستگی کرتا چلوں کہ کھڑا پانی شائد پینے کے استعمال کے قابل نہیں رہتا، لیکن اس کے پھر بھی بہت سارے اور استعمال ہیں۔

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
میں تھوڑی درستگی کرتا چلوں کہ کھڑا پانی شائد پینے کے استعمال کے قابل نہیں رہتا، لیکن اس کے پھر بھی بہت سارے اور استعمال ہیں۔
حرکت میں ہے سارا جہاں ۔۔ جو رک گئے تو کچھ نہیں۔

Sohail Shuja

Why no one is talking about rescheduling the loans as a bailout package? Why IMF is giving us more loan to return its previous loans? they can just delay the previous program.

Secondly, why is not Mr. Atif telling us the impact of stoppage of US coalition fund of 3Bn USD/year, which was enjoyed by every ruler of Pakistan except IK