Zamurd Naqvi - A Good Astrologer/Column Writer

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Zamurd Naqvi is a skillful astrologer and a very good column writer in Express newspaper. He doesn't do predictions in a conventional way, instead he writes a good column on current affair and in the last paragraph/line of his column he predicts like a professional astrologer...... I mostly read just last line of his column [hilar][hilar]

--Plz don't start a debate on seen/unseen etc.

1101273654-1.jpg

1101273654-2.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101273654&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110627

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Ahmad Ali Khan ,I am highly disappointed to you by your posting the column of Zamarud Naqvi.Zamarud Naqvi is a secular man who hates everything related to Islam ,Islamic system
and Islamic Laws.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Ahmad Ali Khan ,I am highly disappointed to you by your posting the column of Zamarud Naqvi.Zamarud Naqvi is a secular man who hates everything related to Islam ,Islamic system
and Islamic Laws.

that's why I just read last line of his column for fun. sometimes his predictions comes true but mostly .............
he is constantly writing June to October this year, a lot of changes will occur in country , tooka hi hota lag gya to theek warna kon puche ga issay...
Allah khair kare...

Last edited:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dont know about the predictions, but one thing about nawaz sharif

us nay hamaisha zaatiaat per he siasat ki hai, us k ilawa us ko kuch nhe ata