Zaid Hamid: Takmeel e Pakistan: Destiny Awaits

Zeeshan Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Some people just don’t know when to say good-bye. ZH and his clan of douches seem to be from the same genre. After claiming to gather a crowd of 10,000; only 37 brave warriors showed up. I am sure rest would have been working out to prepare for Ghazwa-e-Hind. This seriously should go down in history as a theatre on move. This nation refuses to follow hate-mongers like the one under discussion here and he should admit it now.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Some people just don’t know when to say good-bye. ZH and his clan of douches seem to be from the same genre. After claiming to gather a crowd of 10,000; only 37 brave warriors showed up. I am sure rest would have been working out to prepare for Ghazwa-e-Hind. This seriously should go down in history as a theatre on move. This nation refuses to follow hate-mongers like the one under discussion here and he should admit it now.

the police dept on behest of the tahaffuz thug maulvis took the NOC back. ZH was required to finish the jalsa 1 hr EVEN BEFORE the start time. If over 100 or even 50 showed up 1 hr before, I would think its remarkable. There were 100,000 expected not 10,000. thats why the opponents were scared and sent two dozen darhi wala mullahs to disrupt the event. But the resolution has been passed and InshaAllah it will take off unless some thugs kill ZH.

Jinnah saheb had only 8 people the first time he proposed Pak to a group. SO Zh has done much better LOL

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan ZINDABAAD !!!!!!!!

ZAID HAMID THE LION, feeling the animals of the jungle, but he,s roars are still the loudest.......and the haters will learn soon, they wanna stay in the same loop which has been going for yrs......shame on you

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
the police dept on behest of the tahaffuz thug maulvis took the NOC back. ZH was required to finish the jalsa 1 hr EVEN BEFORE the start time. If over 100 or even 50 showed up 1 hr before, I would think its remarkable. There were 100,000 expected not 10,000. thats why the opponents were scared and sent two dozen darhi wala mullahs to disrupt the event. But the resolution has been passed and InshaAllah it will take off unless some thugs kill ZH.

Jinnah saheb had only 8 people the first time he proposed Pak to a group. SO Zh has done much better LOL
mashallah bro........