ZAID HAMID choosed the worng people

M

Murshad Jee

Re: "Pukhtouwn Khawa Aur Nawaz Sharif" Hamid Mir

These ANP leaders want to destroy Pakistan and going on the same way as their leader Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan went to secretly obey the Indians and on Khan's will his dead body brought to Jalalabad in Afghanistan to bury him because he didn't want to bury in Pakistan (He hated Pakistan for all of his life).

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (1890 - 20 January 1988) was a Pashtun political and spiritual leader known for his non-violent opposition to British Rule in India. A lifelong pacifist, a devout Muslim and a follower of Mahatma Gandhi, he was also known as Badshah Khan (also Bacha Khan, Pashto: lit., "King Khan"), and Sarhaddi Gandhi (Urdu, Hindi lit., "Frontier Gandhi").
He was initially encouraged by his family to join the British Indian Army; however the treatment of a British Raj officer towards a native offended him, and a family decision for him to study in England was put off after his mother's intervention.
Having witnessed the repeated failure of revolts against the British Raj, he decided social activism and reform would be more beneficial for Pashtuns. This ultimately led to the formation of the Khudai Khidmatgar movement (Servants of God). The movement's success triggered a harsh crackdown against him and his supporters and he was sent into exile. It was at this stage in the late 1920s that he formed an alliance with Gandhi and the Indian National Congress. This alliance was to last till the 1947 partition of India.
After partition, Ghaffar Khan was frequently arrested by the Pakistani government in part because of his association with India and his opposition to authoritarian moves by the government. He spent much of the 1960s and 1970s either in jail or in exile.
In 1985 he was nominated for the Nobel peace prize. In 1987 he became the first person not holding the citizenship of India to be awarded the Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian award. Upon his death in 1988, he was buried in Jalalabad (Afghanistan), despite the heavy fighting at the time, both sides in the Afghan war declared a ceasefire to allow his burial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Abdul_Ghaffar_Khan

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Don't see any problem with Pakhtoonkhwa . Why does this Ultra nationalist brigade think they are Hub-al-watni kay kallay thaikaydaar ?

khan afghan

Personnaly I have no objection with
either name but when the other provinces
have been given the names on the basis
of their ethnicity so whats the problem
is with pukhtoonkhwa.If anyone can
know the meaning of pakistan.It carrys
one of the word AFGHANIA which had been
given to NWFP but because of conspiracy
this has not been done to give the name of
AFGHANIA to NWFP.If pashtoons are the
of this country then it should be given the
same name which was proposed in the
name of PAKISTAN.Just ask any historian what Pakistan stands for then come and talkPakistan Zindabad

HI EVERY BODY WHO SUPPORT ZAID AND WHO EVEN NOT.
TODAY I UNDERSTOOD WHY STUDENTS WHO USE TO FILL ALL THE GALLARIES AND LISTEN TO ZAID AND SHOUT OUT THE NARAI HAQ WHY DID THEY NOT COME
SHAME ON THEM .

THEY DID NOT COME BECAUSE WHEN THE LECTURES USE TO BE IN UNIVERSITY THEY AVOIDED CLASSES AND OTHER LECTURES AS THEY FEEL BORED FROM THAT AND ENJOYED THE MOMENT BUT
WE SAW THAT PEOPLE FROM MOLVIES SIDE CAME AND SPOILED THE WHOLE OF THE STRUCTURE OF TAKMEEL E PAKISTAN.
ACTUALLY I THINK ZAID HAMID TARGETED THE WRONG PEOPLE THESE STUDENT WHO COME TO UNIVERSITY MOSTLY FOR POONDI AND TIME PASS MAMMEE DADDY BACHAY HOW AFTER UNIVERSITY FORGET WHAT THEY LERNT AT UNIVERSITY AND WATCH INDIAN FILMS IMPRESSED BY HOLLYWOOD FILM SONGS AND OTHER STAFF LIKE IF U VISIT YAHOO CHAT ROOMS U WILL ALWAYS FIND PAKISTANI CHAT ROOMS FILLED UP 100% I FEEL THE BLOOD IS VERY MUCH INFECTED .
WHY DID THE STUDENTS FROM TOFANI BABA WIN THE GAME JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE COMITTED I DONT AGREE WITH THEM BUT THEY WERE VERY COMMITED PROPHET MUHAMMED (SALLAHUALAYHI WASALAM).
THE TOFFANI BABAS FILLED THE EARS OF THESE STUDENT WHO HAVE FOR SURE NOT KNOWN ZAID HAMID BY THEM SELVES ACCEPT MOLAS TOLD THEM HOW HE IS AND THEY DISTROYED THE WORK OF 3 YEARS I WAITED FOR THIS DAY FROM LONG TIME AND TODAY I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.
DID THSES MOLVIES ANY DAY TALK OF BLOCKING THE NATO SUPPLY ROUTE CAN THEY GO THERE AND STOP THE SSUPPLY ONLY ANSWER IS NO THEY CANT TALK AND I AM SURE THEY NEVER HAVE THINKED ANY THING LIKE THIS BUT ZAID HAMID DID TALK ABOUT THIS.
DID THESE MOLVIES GATHER STUDENTS LIKE HOW THEY DID TODAY ANY OTHER DAY TO INTERRUPT THE NATO SUPPLY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I FEEL ZAID HAMID SHOULD HAVE STARTED HIS TALKS IN MADRASSAS NOT IN UNIVERSITIES CUZ MOST OF THE STUDENT FROM ENGLISH STUCTURED UNIVERISTIES ARE DEAD AND SLEEPING IN TV FILMS SONGS AND GIRLS.
AND NOT PRAYING AS WELL SO HOW ARE THEY GOING TO START ALL THIS
MESSAGE TO ZAID HAMID THT PLZ LEAVE THIS PEOPLE TO SLEEP. AND TRY TALKING TO POEPLE WHO ARE HALF SLEEPING STUDENTS FROM MADRASAS ATLEAST THEY ARE NOT AS HOW THE STUDENTS FROM UNIVERSITIES ARE. THEN SEE GIRLS WHO DONT FOLLOW ISLAM PROPERLY AND COME AND SIT IN CROWDS LIKE ITS THEIR HOME IS THIS SHARIA BOYS COME TO POONDI THERE AND THTS HOOW THEY FILLED UP THE HALLS.I FEEL THE MOLVI STUDENTS THE STUDENT FROM MADRASAS ARE MORE BETTER BECUASE AT LEAST THEY HAVE THEIR BEARDS THEY HAVE THEIR CAPS ON TOP IN SHALWAR KAMEEZ WHICH DOESNT MATTER THT MUCH BUT THEY ARE COMMITTED TO ISLAM ZAID HAMID ONLY NEEDED TO EDUCATE THEM LITTLE MORE JUST LITTLE MORE AND TODAY THEY WOULD BE WITH HIM IN FULL SUPPORT NOT LIKE THE STUDENTS WHO PROMISED AND BROKE THEIR PROMISEEE
I DONT KNOW IF I AM RIGTH ABOUT THIS AS I AM VERY UPSET ON WAT HAPPENED TO THE 23RD MARCH TAKMEEL E PAKISTAN.

ushaikh

Citizen
ZAID SHOULD COME ON TV AND APOLOGIZE OPENLY FOR HIS SUPPORT FOR YOUSUF KAZZAB, OTHERWISE HE CAN NEVER BECOME A SUCCESS IN PAKISTAN.
PAKISTANIS ARE VERY EMOTIONAL ON THE ISSUE OF KHATAM E NABBUWAT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT ANYONE WHO'Z HAVE THIS KINDA PAST. ZAID SAHAB UR GAME IS OVER...U SHOULD GO IN EXILE AGAIN AND COME BACK IN A FEW YEARS WITH A NEW NAME
MAY BE ZAID TRACKER

saynotwar

Jab Quaid e azam ne muslim league join ki tu sirf 8 log thai
aap abhi sai gabhra gai .When kHumani was sent to exile by
irani shah he asked were are your followers ! he replied
in the hands of their mothers! so just move on
don't lose hope Moulvis also declared quaid as kafir and also Allama iqbal
but they failed to stop them

Humesha har kamyabi ke pechay Khuda ne ek Hikmat rakhi hai tum esko
dhoond lo tum ko manzil mil jae gi

Jab Khyber fatah nae ho raha tha tu Alm Hazrat Ali(RA) ko diya geya
aur wo fatah hogeya.Irani jab larai mai Hathi le ai tu Hazrat saad bin
abi waqs(RA) ne unki sondh katnay ka hukum diya aur Musalamano
ko fatah hui.Mohammed bin Qasim ne debal fath nae kur pai tu kisi
ne bataya ke agar jhanda gira do tu dibal tumhara aur esa hi hua
Tariq bin ziyad ne kishtiyan jaladi.Muslamno ko pakistan chiye tha
tu "ISLAM" ka naam liya .Badr mai wo MUHAMMED(pbuh) WO DUA
JO 313 k liye mangi wo hikmat thi tu bas wo rasta dhondo manzil
ki fikar choro Nishan e manzil mil geya to manzil khud tum ko milay gi

Allah sai dua karo ke wo tum ko Hikmat dai jub tum ko hikmat mil jae gi
tu tumkamyab ho jao gai

If you think ZH is right then support him! JUST TRY TRY AND TRY AGAIN!

ushaikh said:
ZAID SHOULD COME ON TV AND APOLOGIZE OPENLY FOR HIS SUPPORT FOR YOUSUF KAZZAB, OTHERWISE HE CAN NEVER BECOME A SUCCESS IN PAKISTAN.
PAKISTANIS ARE VERY EMOTIONAL ON THE ISSUE OF KHATAM E NABBUWAT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT ANYONE WHO'Z HAVE THIS KINDA PAST. ZAID SAHAB UR GAME IS OVER...U SHOULD GO IN EXILE AGAIN AND COME BACK IN A FEW YEARS WITH A NEW NAME
MAY BE ZAID TRACKER

i hope zaid really goes on exile and never return inshallah

and pakistan breaks into peaces inshallah

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
ushaikh said:
MAY BE ZAID TRACKER

That is very true.. Media is independent in pakistan now and people of pakistan is ware of what is in the best interest of the country..Zahil hamid is history now.. He did what he could but it is not easy to poison people and spread the hate in pakistan any more.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
gulzar hussain khan said:
HI EVERY BODY WHO SUPPORT ZAID AND WHO EVEN NOT.
TODAY I UNDERSTOOD WHY STUDENTS WHO USE TO FILL ALL THE GALLARIES AND LISTEN TO ZAID AND SHOUT OUT THE NARAI HAQ WHY DID THEY NOT COME
SHAME ON THEM .

THEY DID NOT COME BECAUSE WHEN THE LECTURES USE TO BE IN UNIVERSITY THEY AVOIDED CLASSES AND OTHER LECTURES AS THEY FEEL BORED FROM THAT AND ENJOYED THE MOMENT BUT
WE SAW THAT PEOPLE FROM MOLVIES SIDE CAME AND SPOILED THE WHOLE OF THE STRUCTURE OF TAKMEEL E PAKISTAN.

WE SAW THAT PEOPLE FROM MOLVIES SIDE CAME AND

Man! I wish they had these when I was in Univ. My classes were sop boring in 1969 - 1975. No calculators, everything manual, I hated biology from the bottom of my heart

Were molvi agents to there harass ZAID?? I am not able to see the video yet, except for first few min

gazoomartian

ushaikh said:
MAY BE ZAID TRACKER

Zulzar, tell me, who do you suppose will bring the peace, AH, IK, NS, or even AAZ?? I am just curious

Zaid's problem yesterday was not becuase of his lack of popularity, it was a conspiracy by the govt and fasadi lovis who are scared and see their fate if Zaid becomes in govt.

But all tahreek start out this way. Aplogizing to the tahaffuz or anyone, would definitley have negative effect, and make his rating go down even more. Nobody likes those bearded men in tahaffuz.

gazoomartian

ushaikh said:
MAY BE ZAID TRACKER

hey gulzar, did you mean peaces or pieces? I didnt understand your line

yousuf78

Citizen
gulzar hussain khan

Dont be so stupid in saying that pakistan naooooooooooooooooooooooooooozoooooooooooooobillllah break .....

Allah will support us and wait for the details to come as there seems to be some problem as in the photos u wud av noticed that there was not a single girls ....................which portrays that they were intentionally left out because of some expected disruption. \\

Zaid Bhayee will rock inshallah. Peakistan zinda baaad inshallah

saynotwar

Ye dekh lo bhai TTKN ne muje blocked kurdia

for your reference! JUB ELM WALAY SAI PALA PARA TU YE TU HONA HI THA [funnny]

#
Abu Muhammad said
March 22, 2010 at 7:03 pm

@

The Case Zaid Hamid is not be compared with the other non-Muslims conversion. I feel due to some lack of knowledge of Shariah, that has compelled you to say this. Thus, Id like to update you regarding the ruling on the person who is a follower of any Kazzab, what he should do from Shariah point of view in order to free himself.

Q: Person A was a follower of Yusuf Kazab, but now he says that he has nothing to do with Yusuf or his beliefs or any other people like him. What is the minimum requirement according to Shariah for Person A to come out clear from the mess he was involved in his past?

A: According to Shariah, Person A will have to do the following:

1. Acceptance Accept publicly and openly that he did a mistake by negating the finality of Prophet Muhammad Salalaho Alayhi Wassalam and by following a liar Kazab and a false prophet.
2. Repentance Repent that what ever he did was indeed a great sin and do Tauba and Astaghfar with Allah Subhanahu Taala.
3. Disassociate Disassociate publicly and openly that now he is no more a follower of Yusuf Kazab and his beliefs
4. Condemn Condemn publicly and openly that Yusuf Kazab was indeed a liar and a murtid
5. Tajdeed e Iman Do tajdeed of Iman (which also includes tajdeed of Aqid e Khatm e Nubuwwat) publicly and openly
6. Tajdeed e Nikah Do tajdeed of Nikah

Courtesy

Zaid Hamid is just running away by just following Point # 5, which doesnt clarify his position from Islamic point of view. Please note, these rules doesnt apply on a person who converts to a Muslim. Thus your argument is very illogical to defend Zaid Hamid from Shariah point of view.
#
Me said
March 22, 2010 at 8:20 pm

How do you know that he is following point 5 can you see what is in his heart! if you think that yes you can declare
any one kafir you are also doing shirk! do you know this by claiming that any person is liar becuase I THINK
Just read Hadith about two jews one of them always said you will go to heLl! and in the end the one who said this went
to hell! Never compare any ordinary human with powers of prophets and AllAah! Only Allahs knows what is in the heart of humans! if he decided to expose humans we all will find out HOW GOOD FOLLOWERS ISLAM WE ARE IN REAL LIFE!
Dont cross your limits becuase ALLAH hates those who crossed their limits in any way!
#
Abu Muhammad said
March 22, 2010 at 9:26 pm

@ Me

Sorry to say your reply was very unwise. You refuted yourself with your own past. That is what we are saying that we judge by the APPARENT and not by INTENTION IN HEART.

Since Zaid Hamid APPARENTLY has not followed those 5 steps to get himself off from Yousuf Kazzab, we have to believe that he is still a follower of Yousuf Kazzab.

Thus, dont tell us to cross limits, while we very well are very much inside the limits of Shariah and explaining to you Shariah matters, which you know not.
#
ME said
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
March 23, 2010 at 12:09 am

1. Acceptance Accept publicly and openly that he did a mistake by negating the finality of Prophet Muhammad Salalaho Alayhi Wassalam and by following a liar Kazab and a false prophet.
2. Repentance Repent that what ever he did was indeed a great sin and do Tauba and Astaghfar with Allah Subhanahu Taala.
3. Disassociate Disassociate publicly and openly that now he is no more a follower of Yusuf Kazab and his beliefs
4. Condemn Condemn publicly and openly that Yusuf Kazab was indeed a liar and a murtid
5. Tajdeed e Iman Do tajdeed of Iman (which also includes tajdeed of Aqid e Khatm e Nubuwwat) publicly and openly
6. Tajdeed e Nikah Do tajdeed of Nikah

please quote Hadiths and Quranic references and dont tell me that you have derived by Mufti.

My laptop is fully capable to handle any fatwa of sharai issue no human brain can compete with it in terms hadith quotes quranic quotes and references from all fiqh books! and even i am not capable as you just declared ignorant
by laptop can explain you Shariah matters, which you know not.

msohailshah

ushaikh said:
MAY BE ZAID TRACKER

Bohat ghussa kha gai ho bhai jaan . Pakistan is not dependent on ZH.

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
@gulzar hussain

yeah you right zaid hamid has wrong supporters.Till yesterday you were striving for takmeel and now look what you saying.

Its time that zaid hamid should come out in public about his affiliation with Yousaf kazab and most important why he defended yousaf kazzab?

Until yousaf kazzab issue is not resolved he is not getting any support and all the supporters of zaid hamid should understand it by now.

saynotwar

22834454.jpg

outside takmeel pakistan Madarsa Brigade of Mulla Fazlu

S

shagi

Zahid Hamid is not a religious leader nor any one is taking any religious opinion from him. Religious leaders should not feel threatened from him. Why Pakistani youth is following him is not because of his religious believes but because of his patriotism. Zahid Hamid is very patriotic. Nations get such patriotism very rarely. It takes many centuries to get one such extreme patriotic person. Usually such patriotics are destroyed by their own people. Now we have to see what Pakistani nation does to this guy.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Code:
gulzar hussain khan wrote:   i hope zaid really goes on exile and never return inshallah 

Pandit Gulzar Naraain Das mukharji i can see your ASS burning and your pathetic shit scattered all over but keep in your dirty mind if you got any, Pakistan is not gonna break just because you are feeling itch somewhere deep down.... You seem some dirty itchy indian enemy disguised in a Muslim ID, come on grow up you jackass and never use bad words for Pakistan...

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
sangeen said:
Code:
gulzar hussain khan wrote:   i hope zaid really goes on exile and never return inshallah 

Pandit Gulzar Naraain Das mukharji i can see your ASS burning and your pathetic shit scattered all over but keep in your dirty mind if you got any, Pakistan is not gonna break just because you are feeling itch somewhere deep down.... You seem some dirty itchy indian enemy disguised in a Muslim ID, come on grow up you jackass and never use bad words for Pakistan...

Definately an Indian 'piss-drinker' who is embarrassed to be an Indian!!! The quality of english in the topic is a big give away... 'CHOOSED' [hilar]

gazoomartian

sangeen said:
Code:

OUCH, neechey mirch lagadi tum ney [hilar]

ya figure he is pappufromindia?? his engliss iss worser than mine LOL