Zaid Hamid Behind M.S.A.Jalalpori Assntion. Alleges JUP(F)

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid Behind M.S.A.Jalalpori Assntion. Alleges JUP(

if we assusmed successful strike in karachi 3000 shops closed..5000 people could not eat or make money bcoz of strike! This will make ALLAH happy? aur ye kon sa ajar milay gai! Molvi sahab! kesa ajar! janay kitnay mareez bagaher medicine ke rehe gain
bachay school nae jaengai kitnay gharo mai chula nahi jalay gai es mai kon sai ajar hai!

KIYA ALLAH AAP KO YE HUKUM NAHI DETA!

INAL AHA MAS SABIREEN!
WATAWASU BIL HAQ WATA WASU BIS SABR

KON SA ISLAM HAI YAI! KIS NE BAYA HAI YE ISLAM! JIS SAI INSAAN KO TAKLEEF DI JAE AUR BAAD MAI AJAR KHUSHKHABRI BHI [wall] [wall] [wall]

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)

hahhaha real good laf
any body know any fasial university in pakistan i dont remember
any such institution in pakistan when asked to resign from goverment
he just pushed it off what a joke bunch of loosers waiting for halwa [pk flag]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid Behind Maulana Saeed Ahmd Jalalpori Assassina

abdul karim said:
zaid should take the challange and the world should know who is lying or not

He already has but molvis are dragging for maximum condemnation of ZH. Molvis dont have any interest in their hearts to confront him. ZH said the Tahaffuz nade Rs1crore ir something .....so they had to be against ZH

gazoomartian

saynotwar said:
if we assusmed successful strike in karachi 3000 shops closed..5000 people could not eat or make money bcoz of strike! This will make ALLAH happy? aur ye kon sa ajar milay gai! Molvi sahab! kesa ajar! janay kitnay mareez bagaher medicine ke rehe gain
bachay school nae jaengai kitnay gharo mai chula nahi jalay gai es mai kon sai ajar hai!

KIYA ALLAH AAP KO YE HUKUM NAHI DETA!

INAL AHA MAS SABIREEN!
WATAWASU BIL HAQ WATA WASU BIS SABR

KON SA ISLAM HAI YAI! KIS NE BAYA HAI YE ISLAM! JIS SAI INSAAN KO TAKLEEF DI JAE AUR BAAD MAI AJAR KHUSHKHABRI BHI [wall] [wall] [wall]

un logon ka to bank bhara hai na? bus kuch molveo key lyeye yehi kafi hai. Unhein logon sey kia matlab.... sirf long darhi sey maulana nahee hota.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)

These Mullahs have clearly sold out - this press conference was done in haste as Mullah Tufani didn't even know Zaid's name correctly. Anyway looks to me like a deep conspiracy and will be a true test of 'Free Justice System' of Pakistan.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistani Lion said:
These Mullahs have clearly sold out - this press conference was done in haste as Mullah Tufani didn't even know Zaid's name correctly. Anyway looks to me like a deep conspiracy and will be a true test of 'Free Justice System' of Pakistan.

This Mulla does not know what he is talking about. He is mad that ZH is addressing the educated with complete knowledge. These guys can't even get high schoolers to listen to their useless info. I very much doubt anyone is going to listen and shut down.
Time has come to expose all these Mullas. These Mullas have resposible for so many killings that it is not even funny

gazoomartian

shaheedchoudry said:
AFTER HEARING THIS PRESS CONFERENCE I AM CONVINCED ZAID HAMID IS RIGHT.

bhai jaan, now if only jdges are convinced. I am sure ZH has many supporters in adlia, govt, army and ISI

But one thing for sure, these maulvi s/b investigated for receiving funds and emails from foreign sources........BUT who will do it? Minsiter of interiors (Malik)?? NOT

gazoomartian

saynotwar said:
jO KAM MUFTI SAHAB APNI ZINDAGI MAI NA KUR PAI WO KAM SHAYED UNKI SHADAT SE UNKAY SATHI PORA KARLAY!

[hilar]

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)

FlyHigh said:
Pakistani Lion said:

This Mulla does not know what he is talking about. He is mad that ZH is addressing the educated with complete knowledge. These guys can't even get high schoolers to listen to their useless info. I very much doubt anyone is going to listen and shut down.
Time has come to expose all these Mullas. These Mullas have resposible for so many killings that it is not even funny

One of them couldn't even say that they will leave the government when one of the journalist challenged him that they are also part of the government and if they hate it so much then why don't they leave it - these people are pathetic, they talk about addressing the youth of Pakistan, who's gonna listen to these idiots???

Arbab

Muhammad Yusuf Ali, dubbed Yusuf Kazzab (????' Kazzab means Great Liar) by a Pakistani lower court judge in an in camera trial was a Pakistani citizen who was murdered by a man named Tariq in 2002 while at the Kot Lakpat jail in Lahore, Pakistan. Tariq was on death row for committing murder and was reported to be a member of Sipah-e-Sahaba.

Muhammad Yusuf Ali was charged of claiming Prophethood. A case was registered against him by the Anjuman-e Tahaffuz-e Khatim-e Nabuwwat on 29 March 1997, a politically active Pakistani religious organization. He was accused of adultery, fraud, claiming prophet-hood, and blasphemy against Islam. He clarified his position through paid advertisements in the newspapers[citation needed]. Based on the case, he was immediately detained.

A trial finally started in February 2000. Most of the hearings commenced at about 2:30pm and continued till as late as 7-8pm. The final arguments were heard on 28 July till 11:45pm, and the counsel for the defense were asked to conclude.

According to the trial records the complainant, office bearer of a local religious organization, alleged that Mr Yusuf Ali 'indirectly committed blasphemy' by showing his resemblance with Prophet Muhammad on an unknown date, during a Friday sermon, more than 2 years before registration of the case.

The learned judge of Pakistan's lower court found no evidence of adultery, as the complainant could not produce any information to support the allegation. No proper evidence of blasphemy or fraud was produced[citation needed] in the court except a few people's word[citation needed] against Mr. Ali's, including a local newspaper reporter who reported the fabricated[citation needed] stories in the first place. The complainant produced video/audio pieces of several sermons copied onto two cassettes. Nothing objectionable or offensive was found in the sermons[citation needed]. The date of sermons and maker of cassette were unknown, which make the produced evidence highly unreliable and legally inadmissible.[citation needed]

The Honorable Judge acknowledged in his verdict that evidence in this case was oral in nature. In his verdict, he accepted the complainant's word against Mr. Ali's. He praised the complainant's religious organization, on record, and gave them credit for bringing provisions of blasphemy law in the Pakistan Penal Code. He nullified the statement of Mr. Ali issued in his defense by calling him Kazzab--a Great Liar.

Mr. Ali testified during the trial[citation needed] that according to Islamic beliefs all human beings are representative of God Almighty and all Muslims should also strive to be a representative of Prophet Muhammad. He advocated that to gain human excellence all human-beings should respect each other and live life according to examples set by their great leaders such as Prophet Muhammad, Prophet Jesus, Prophet Moses, Mahatama Buddha, etc. Mr. Ali admitted that he himself lives life according to teachings, examples and guidance of the Prophet Muhammad, strives to fulfill his mission, and considers himself his humble and true representative.[citation needed] However, the judge deduced that the last statement amounts to indirectly committing blasphemy.[citation needed] He declared Mr. Ali an infidel, an apostate, liable to death, and sentenced him to 35 years of rigorous imprisonment on several counts to be followed by death.

Death
After his bail was rescinded, Mr. Ali was taken back to jail. In an unscheduled change of quarters on June 10, 2002, he was taken to walk through a courtyard where his would be attackerTariq, another death row inmatewas already present. Somehow Tariq had in his possession a .35 caliber revolver. He shot Mr. Ali at point blank range. Three bullets made contact and Mr. Ali died on the spot. The Lahore Police Commissioner launched an inquiry into the matter but at this point, the current status of investigation into his assassination remain unknown as are the whereabouts of Tariq.

Renewed Interest
Recently, interest in Muhammed Yusuf Ali's case has been rekindled by the rise to popularity of Zaid Hamid, whom some people claim to have had linkages with Mr. Ali. he had link with Yususf Ali and he accepted it several time that he had link with Mr.Ali and he claimed in the court to release Yususf Ali. Zaid acknowledges that he had relations with Yusuf Kazzab but yousuf did not claim prophecy.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yusuf_Ali"

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

There a saying,
'Do not look who is saying, look what he is saying'

I have never heard any thing wrong by the mouth of ZH.

His words are priceless.

definitely if something is going high, it has has to face drag force too

gazoomartian

Raaz said:
There a saying,

His words are priceless.

ZH is truly a muhib-e-watan and filled with analysis and knowledge. yeh tahaffuz waley to ZH ki 1/100 bho knwledge nahee rakhtey.....

by the way we dont know for sure if the are just beard waley maulanas or truly a sanad yafta, such as Dr Asrar, Muadoodi, Ihetsham-ul-thanvi, ashraf ali thanvi, etc

if beard is a criteria for being maulana then I am maulana too :)

Maulana Gazoo

aicheema

Citizen

ohhhhh wowww look at new move by stupid molvizz lolz....ohh molvi aisi das barah press conference aur bhe ker lo tu kuch nahin hona wala...Zaid Hamid is heroo and will always be hero....We all stand by with him in every thick n thik....got it....now get anyother stupid person to write new speach for you so that your so called molvi learn it by heart and then cum on tv to do the press conference.....wese mujhay tu pehlay bhe koi doubt nahin tha aur ab tu is press conference say bilkul expose ho gaya hai keh....kisi na kisi ko bohut aag lagi huyee hai....sumone's tail is really on firee.....lolzzz....anyways I myself do condemn the assassination of M.S.A Jalalpori and Pray for his forgiveness.....and thori duayain tum logon ke liye bhe kerta hun ya tu tum logon ko aqal a jaye ya phir tumhare dollars ana band ho jayain...AAAaammmeeennn.... ohh God ek cheez tu mein mention kerna bhool hi gaya inhun nay apni press conference mein kis ki himayat ka zikar kiya hai....Maulana Fazul Rehman lolzz....C'mon yar ab molvi diesel ki himayat say yeh decide ho ga kiya lolz.....agar himat hai hai get Dr. Israr to come on TV and endoss these all allegations....can you do that..???? hunh....wade ayee blame karan alay.....khao dollars aur bolo jhoot.....ohhh shit ek cheez tu bhool hi gaya Yousaf kazab ka bhe zikar kiya aur quote kiya khabrain akhbar ko lolz...one more joke here....Bhai I live in model town lahore and know the reputation of zia shahid very well.....mere neighbour mein rehta hai....aur i knoe wat his upto...so please yahan mera munh mat khulwaoo.....tum , tumhara khabrian akhbar (zia shahid), aur Molvi Diesel (maulana fazlur rehman) jo ker sakte ho ker lo we all stand by Islamic ideology, Pakistan and Zaid Hamid....

gazoomartian

aicheema said:
ohhhhh wowww look at new move by stupid molvizz lolz....ohh molvi aisi das barah press conference aur bhe ker lo tu kuch nahin hona wala...Zaid Hamid is heroo and will always be hero....We all stand by with him in every thick n thik....got it....now get anyother stupid person to write new speach for you so that your so called molvi learn it by heart and then cum on tv to do the press conference.....wese mujhay tu pehlay bhe koi doubt nahin tha aur ab tu is press conference say bilkul expose ho gaya hai keh....kisi na kisi ko bohut aag lagi huyee hai....sumone's tail is really on firee.....lolzzz....anyways I myself do condemn the assassination of M.S.A Jalalpori and Pray for his forgiveness.....and thori duayain tum logon ke liye bhe kerta hun ya tu tum logon ko aqal a jaye ya phir tumhare dollars ana band ho jayain...AAAaammmeeennn.... ohh God ek cheez tu mein mention kerna bhool hi gaya inhun nay apni press conference mein kis ki himayat ka zikar kiya hai....Maulana Fazul Rehman lolzz....C'mon yar ab molvi diesel ki himayat say yeh decide ho ga kiya lolz.....agar himat hai hai get Dr. Israr to come on TV and endoss these all allegations....can you do that..???? hunh....wade ayee blame karan alay.....khao dollars aur bolo jhoot.....ohhh shit ek cheez tu bhool hi gaya Yousaf kazab ka bhe zikar kiya aur quote kiya khabrain akhbar ko lolz...one more joke here....Bhai I live in model town lahore and know the reputation of zia shahid very well.....mere neighbour mein rehta hai....aur i knoe wat his upto...so please yahan mera munh mat khulwaoo.....tum , tumhara khabrian akhbar (zia shahid), aur Molvi Diesel (maulana fazlur rehman) jo ker sakte ho ker lo we all stand by Islamic ideology, Pakistan and Zaid Hamid....

" dollars ana bund ho jaye"? bhai itni heavy bud dua ne dein? [hilar] [hilar]

casper

MPA (400+ posts)

This is gonna backfire on these guys........its gonna make zaid even more popular, what a waste of space these guys are, i wonder if they got any support or its all smoke.

Zaids got over 41,000 contacts on facebook just in a short time, these guys will be lucky to get 40 plates of halwa

http://www.facebook.com/brasstackspakistan?ref=mf

gazoomartian

casper said:
This is gonna backfire on these guys........its gonna make zaid even more popular, what a waste of space these guys are, i wonder if they got any support or its all smoke.

Zaids got over 41,000 contacts on facebook just in a short time, these guys will be lucky to get 40 plates of halwa

http://www.facebook.com/brasstackspakistan?ref=mf

these are insult to real ulama's, yes it will backfire

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

gazoomartian said:
Raaz said:
There a saying,

His words are priceless.

ZH is truly a muhib-e-watan and filled with analysis and knowledge. yeh tahaffuz waley to ZH ki 1/100 bho knwledge nahee rakhtey.....

by the way we dont know for sure if the are just beard waley maulanas or truly a sanad yafta, such as Dr Asrar, Muadoodi, Ihetsham-ul-thanvi, ashraf ali thanvi, etc

if beard is a criteria for being maulana then I am maulana too :)

Maulana Gazoo

ZH has support of Dr. Asrar and Maulana Gazoo.
just watch the video by @ babar458 posted earlier on this page . It will be 100% clear to u.

I have a question that if someone makes a mistake like ZH is blamed , Can't he ask forgiveness from Allah Talah, and he might be on the right track.??
Please let me know, thanks Maulana.

saynotwar

FIR of Mufti Saeeds assassination lodged
Updated at: 0600 PST, Saturday, March 13, 2010
FIR of Mufti Saeeds assassination lodged KARACHI: The targeted attacks on Aalmi Majlis-e-Tahafuza-e-Khatam-e-Naboowat (AMTKN) Chief Mufti Saeed Jalalpuri and leader of banned outfit Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Nadeem, were aimed at inciting sectarian violence across the city, investigators probing the attacks told media.

Investigators believed that a group of six to 10 men are involved in the attacks, in which AMTKN chief Mufti Saeed Jalalpuri was gunned down on late Thursday night along with three associates, while SSP leader, Maulana Nadeem, was also attacked earlier the same day. Maulana Nadeem survived the attack, but his son, Maviya, perished in the attack while trying to save his father.

The investigators asserted that both Mufti Jalalpuri and Maulana Nadeem were targeted because they were active in their respective organisational work. DIG-East Zone Abdul Khaliq Sheikh, when contacted by media, said that in the case of Mufti Jalalpuri, an FIR has been lodged on the complaint of Hafiz Shabir, Jalalpuris relative, at Sachal Police Station.

The FIR nominates noted media evangelist Zaid Hamid as a suspect, and claims that some days ago, Hamid had threatened Maulana Jalalpuri over the phone. We have suspicions that Zaid Hamid may be involved in the murder of Mufti Jalalpuri, Sheikh said, while pointing to the altercation that occurred between the two men.

Sources meanwhile told media that two official investigation teams were subsequently formed by the Sindh police, one led by Senior Superintendent Police (SSP)-Investigation Niaz Ahmed Khosa, while the other was headed by Special Investigation Unit (SIU) Chief SSP Raja Umar Khattab to probe the targeted attacks.

Moreover, sources said, another Criminal Investigation Department (CID) probe team was also formed, which is functioning under the direct supervision of Additional Inspector General Saud Ahmed Mirza.

Senior investigation officers, speaking to reporters on condition of anonymity, said that statements of eyewitnesses in both cases, including the injured, have already been recorded. However, no authentication in the attack on Mufti Saeed Jalalpuri has been made as yet.

The eyewitnesses in the attempted murder of Maulana Nadeem include a constable of Nazimabad Police Station, who has told the probe teams that he can identify and help making sketches of two suspects who attacked Maulana Nadeem.

The constable narrated that the two men, aged between 26 and 30 years, attacked Maulana Nadeems convoy, and then escaped towards Golimar. They got trapped in a traffic gridlock, but then resorted to aerial firing to make way for themselves.

The weapons used in both attacks were the same and of three kinds, investigators said, which included 9mm pistols. The empties recovered from the scene of crime are also the same, they argued. This has given rise to the reasoning that the assailants in both cases were from the same group. [wall] [funnny]

[i have seen and read so many times these kazzab conversations. ALthough the interview shows the piece of interest to dig down the truth but honestly speaking, the interview led the reader from the actual factor of proving mr.zaid hamid as part of blasphemy. The whose focal point of this interview is to prove the fact that mr.zaid hamid is syed zaid zaman hamid, which is absolute insanity.
The arguement to prove Mr. Zaid hamid as part of blasphemy case is not well arguemented. Mr. Zaid Hamid in his numerous shows have said Shahadah and his core faith upon Prophet(PBUH) and for that matter i dont find any reason by any maulana to raise finger on him or anyother muslim to say shahada infront of there committees.
The whole struggle to prove Mr.Zaid Hamid as Zaid Zaman Hamid is wrong and denying.
I wish Zaid Hamid or even Zaid Zaman Hamid the bestest of luck with his noble mission. And may Allah give hadaya to constables of Shariat

yousuf78

Citizen

We shall od our research and stand with the righteous person.