Young boy shot with bullet at his back --- Exclusive Video

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not the zulm at play here. It is the greed and lust for power of two selfish cowards named IK and Qadri who want chaos and mayhem. I think they will go home humiliated and dejected.

What a great life changing definition of bravery you have made!

For the last 16 days these people were peaceful and government finally killed and hurt it's people is a great act of bravery! I only make a prayer that God forbid you have to face some injustice and then when you protest police shells you with tear gas and rubber bullets and then you will hear these words of encouragement.

Talwar Gujjar

What a great life changing definition of bravery you have made!

For the last 16 days these people were peaceful and government finally killed and hurt it's people is a great act of bravery! I only make a prayer that God forbid you have to face some injustice and then when you protest police shells you with tear gas and rubber bullets and then you will hear these words of encouragement.

Yeah, try storming the walls of white house or Downing Street and see how they award you a medal of a patriot. They will shoot you with live ammo, and generally kill with their first shot.

Star Gazer

Yeah, try storming the walls of white house or Downing Street and see how they award you a medal of a patriot. They will shoot you with live ammo, and generally kill with their first shot.

Yes because their presidents and Pms do not kill their own citizens and refuse to register FIRs! My prayer stands!

Talwar Gujjar

Yes because their presidents and Pms do not kill their own citizens and refuse to register FIRs! My prayer stands!

No, don't agree. Qadri and co. got their people killed through an inside job in Lahore. If they had done this kind of sleazy thing in a western democracy, Qadri and a lot of people around him would have been close to gallows by now.

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
Woh ghar aanay wala aur lanay wala sara lashkar tumharay playboy k saath ha. Tumhein tau wohi khawab aatay hein, apnay ghar ka pata rakhna.

teray chotay ****** to shadi shuda ko ghairta hai...usko ko samhaal!!! aur apnay gahr ko bhee , baqi tu samjhdar hai...