You are great Asfandyar Khan

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pakistan America ka Itahadi hay, Kya Musalmanoo kay khalaf Kafiron kaa saat danay waly Musalman Hain?

??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???
???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???
?? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??
?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yes, he talks nicely.

Practically, none of single person is great in this government, including Nawaz League.

I remember when Asfand Yar was attacked by Taliban in Peshawar and he hide himself in presidency.

By the way any idea that did he go through all security check in US airports, I mean like FATAs refused the body screening??

pakistan-zindabad

Voter (50+ posts)
excuse me brother
week nation and week countrys are treated like this ..........
when the nation follow the philosphy of khudaikhidmatgar then we will talk

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
pakistan-zindabad said:
atensari bai
who gave u authority to declare or decide who is muslim and who is kafir...........
can v not stay to humanity.

I only asked, answer could be Yes / No.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
pakistan-zindabad said:
excuse me brother
week nation and week countrys are treated like this ..........
when the nation follow the philosphy of khudaikhidmatgar then we will talk

I like the name ' AFGHANIA" for sarhad.

as he is asking also.

We should go with that.

That is the word from Ch. Rahmat Ali , Who named Pakistan and have all the beauty in it. which afghan people deserve.

Nawaz Sharif should talk about it. not only 17 amendment.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Brothers go back in the history of this Area and you will agree with me on a name like ARYANA. Lot of nations are trying to say that they are the true Aryans,but I think this Area of Afganistan and Pakistan so called Phashtun belt is true Aryans.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
MNAs and MPAs of NWFP have everthing like MNAs and MPAs of Punjab, why people of NWFP do not have everthing like Punjab people.

pakistan-zindabad

Voter (50+ posts)
atensari brother
its not the matter what have the mna in punjab and pakhtoonkhwa........ the maning theing what the common man having in the provinces.

wat u dont have in punjab is
1 war on the border for the last 30 years
2 4000000 refugees from afghanistan and 69% are based in peshawar
3 the leader of our province was in jail by the day one for 22 years named abdul ghafar khan.
4 and specialy punjab having a cronys to welcom the army.
thats all i would say

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
pakistan-zindabad said:
atensari brother
its not the matter what have the mna in punjab and pakhtoonkhwa........ the maning theing what the common man having in the provinces.

wat u dont have in punjab is
1 war on the border for the last 30 years - Is Punjab responsible for the WAR
2 4000000 refugees from afghanistan and 69% are based in peshawar - Is Provincial Govt. alone taking the burden of Refuess.
3 the leader of our province was in jail by the day one for 22 years named abdul ghafar khan. time to time various parties came out victorious in elections from NWFP. Jailed from Year - to Year?
4 and specialy punjab having a cronys to welcom the army. Who welcomed Musharraf
thats all i would say
I dont have any affiliation with any political party of Pakistan they are corrupt, on the top politics of Regional/Linguist parties revolve around few KM of their region and language. We need a National Leaders and National Parties, this will not happen until people will not think Nationally

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
All ar corrupt.
Musharaf ke govt. mai Asfandyar nai kaha tha keh jab ANP ke govt ayege tau patahano par jo bombare horahe hai tau hum yei band krengai. Awr hum Musharaf sai Aik, Aik pahtoon kai Khoon ka badla laingai.

Iss nai kaha tha keh Stage par yai wadda karta hoo keh record par ajai. ( I have the vedio but I dont know how to upload it)

Ab tau in ke govt hai, tau kedar gia Asfandyar ka WADAA?.

Aik Pahtoon hotai howai mai kehta hoo, keh ANP is the keller of Pahtoons.

Main aik patahan hoo, laiken kia? Khyber pookhtoonhwa naam honai per:
Attai (flour) ke shortage nahe hogee?
Load sheding nahe hoge?
berozgari khatam hojayegee?
Corruption khatam hojayegee?
Ezzy load nahe hogee?

dillohori

Citizen
l_pak said:
All ar corrupt.
Musharaf ke govt. mai Asfandyar nai kaha tha keh jab ANP ke govt ayege tau patahano par jo bombare horahe hai tau hum yei band krengai. Awr hum Musharaf sai Aik, Aik pahtoon kai Khoon ka badla laingai.

Iss nai kaha tha keh Stage par yai wadda karta hoo keh record par ajai. ( I have the vedio but I dont know how to upload it)

Ab tau in ke govt hai, tau kedar gia Asfandyar ka WADAA?.

Aik Pahtoon hotai howai mai kehta hoo, keh ANP is the keller of Pahtoons.

Main aik patahan hoo, laiken kia? Khyber pookhtoonhwa naam honai per:
Attai (flour) ke shortage nahe hogee?
Load sheding nahe hoge?
berozgari khatam hojayegee?

You are a stupid jerk if you can't realise that NAME has got nothing to do what you are asking about!
- when you can't upload a video then it means that you are uneducated, so it's better for you stay away from politics!
- you say that you are "pahtoon", so get lost from here! if you are pukhtun then talk!
Corruption khatam hojayegee?
Ezzy load nahe hogee?