Yellow Cab Scheme - Another Scam to loot Punjab From Khadim-E- Ala

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Another Scamto loot Punjab From Khadim-E- Ala

sigh ..
did you ever try to investigate why motorway project was even started ?
didnt you ever wondered why daewoo back then was paying for 80% of the project until it was sabotaged ?
if motorway would have been completed as proposed it would be one of the most profitable project for Pakistan giving a cheaper route for all russian ports with no sea ports ..
kids here with no knowlege at all make me sick

Kya baat hai, pehli motorway jo Russia tak jayegi,aur jo mulk beech main aatey hain uss ka visa yeh ***** [N.Sharif] daiga. And by the way if it was sabotaged to yeh ganjay bhai 2008 say jhak maar rahey hain govt. main, Musharraf era kay Ring Road ko poora to bana na saka, uss ka northern part aur paisay dono khaagaya, baat kartey hain, aur yeh kya @funkymonk, [MENTION=12078]lotaa[/MENTION] paid agent rakhey huway hain, zara Mushahid Khan ya Zaeem Qadri ko bulaao jab tak Nawaz league kay yeh kut*ay saamney tanqeed karnay waaley ka jawab denay kay bajaye[jo 3 saal main inhon nay mulk ki itnnniiiiiiii tarraqqi ki hai]character assasination nahee karti mazaa nahe aata.

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
jal jal kay ye mer jain gay , yellow cab karachi kay bhiyaa logon kay pass bhi bohat hain. ab tak roz gaar laga hova hai. jis thaali mein khaao usi mein cheedh kero. shame

altaf-hussain2.jpg

Jab PML-N[geedar] ki maut aati hai to MQM ki taraf bhaagta hai, Zardari daaku kay neechay soraha hai ***** Raiwind DAvis uss kay baarey main kuch nahee kehtay.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
jal jal kay ye mer jain gay , yellow cab karachi kay bhiyaa logon kay pass bhi bohat hain. ab tak roz gaar laga hova hai. jis thaali mein khaao usi mein cheedh kero. shame

altaf-hussain2.jpg

Duniya aur India underground metro tube system bana rahi hai aur yeh ganj*y kay wafadaar, yellow cab ko chand gaari samajh rahey hain lag raha hai iss dafa kay yellow cab scam say awwaam say loota hua paisa Nawaz Sharif pehlay inn agents ko dega.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

altaf-hussain2.jpg

Duniya aur India underground metro tube system bana rahi hai aur yeh ganj*y kay wafadaar, yellow cab ko chand gaari samajh rahey hain lag raha hai iss dafa kay yellow cab scam say awwaam say loota hua paisa Nawaz Sharif pehlay inn agentsko dega.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

lol @ your mentality ..
I am paying 20 lakh+ tax mashhallah every year on my own and I am paid agent of NS ..
how much u think he is paying me ?

you are simply jackass .. probably a paid agent urself of MQM ..
I know NS was back in 2008 and he could restore the project .. but did he had the guts to stand against US .. no
check the physibilty and detail of this project this was one of the most profitable projects ever ...
those countries were paying more than twice for transit trade via turkey ..
and about your visa thing .. you really dont have any knowledge .. it was going to be transit trade .. you dont need to get visa for that ..
its an agreement between countries ..

get yourself educated b4 u reply to anything ..

Kya baat hai, pehli motorway jo Russia tak jayegi,aur jo mulk beech main aatey hain uss ka visa yeh ***** [N.Sharif] daiga. And by the way if it was sabotaged to yeh ganjay bhai 2008 say jhak maar rahey hain govt. main, Musharraf era kay Ring Road ko poora to bana na saka, uss ka northern part aur paisay dono khaagaya, baat kartey hain, aur yeh kya @funkymonk, [MENTION=12078]lotaa[/MENTION] paid agent rakhey huway hain, zara Mushahid Khan ya Zaeem Qadri ko bulaao jab tak Nawaz league kay yeh kut*ay saamney tanqeed karnay waaley ka jawab denay kay bajaye[jo 3 saal main inhon nay mulk ki itnnniiiiiiii tarraqqi ki hai]character assasination nahee karti mazaa nahe aata.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
beta columbus urdu bolne wale karachi walon sai jitni nafrat dikhai ga utni maar khai ga..aur yeh bar bar apne abbu ki passport ke saath tasweer kiun dikhata hai deehati paindo..

altaf(don of karachi)ke ghulamo tumhara leader brittain ka ghulam tum uske.kia punjab mein koi no go area hai kia punjab mein koi punjabi,sindhi,muhajar,pathan,balochi hai ya iski wajah se koi qatal hota hai.kia 90 ke samne koi or party apna office bana sakti hai KHUDA ki qasam jab tak tumhara aaqa(geedar)zinda hai khi,mein aman nahi ho sakta tum log aazad nahi ho sakte.ALLAH bhi aise logoon ki rassi dheeli kar deta hai kar lo jitne zulm karne hain aik din to WOH dour khenchai ga.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Momin aik he snake hole sai do baar nahi dasa jaata.... humain kesi scheme ki zaroraat he nahi hai ... factory owners factory kiyon nahi laga k datey awam ko ??? humaray graduate nojawan cab drivers aur inke jahil bhe mill owner???... no wonder ya quam khud ko yateem mahsoos karney lagee hai

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
our politicians have no vision they just design what makes them popular among people in short term policies no matter how much we have to suffer as nation in the long run world has gone too far and our ruler still thinking about that yellow cab scheme which was total failure banks suffered a lot in that scheme and so did the loss of nation

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What is more worrying for me is that they are bringing same failed and dangerous policies and schemes, which costed billions.

Shows that they are bankrupt of ideas and are not capable of moving Pakistan forward. What kind of idiotic scheme is this, going back over 10 years?
Hasn't he got any better idea for job creation? Or he think making people cab drivers is the be and all of it? G, these idiots have not moved from their past.

Sooner, Pakistanis kick them out of power better, all of them are useless crooks in for a quick buck. PPP does not even have one single competent person to run the economy. This is the biggest party of Pakistan and supposedly the symbol of Federation. So we keep hearing.

It shows, how bad the situation is for the Pakistan and its economy. These people are uneducated thieves.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

lol @ your mentality ..
I am paying 20 lakh+ tax mashhallah every year on my own and I am paid agent of NS ..
how much u think he is paying me ?

you are simply jackass .. probably a paid agent urself of MQM ..
I know NS was back in 2008 and he could restore the project .. but did he had the guts to stand against US .. no
check the physibilty and detail of this project this was one of the most profitable projects ever ...
those countries were paying more than twice for transit trade via turkey ..
and about your visa thing .. you really dont have any knowledge .. it was going to be transit trade .. you dont need to get visa for that ..
its an agreement between countries ..

get yourself educated b4 u reply to anything ..

Kounsey trade agreement gadhey, yeh Afghan-India transit jaisi jo US nay karayi hai, kay Pakistan kay tujh jaisay ghadhay Afghan goods aur Indian goods, Pakistan kay raastey baghair kissi tax kay[NATO supply line ki tahra] India aur Afganistan pohchayengay.
Nawaz Sharif key supporter uss sey barey ullo kay patthey , acha aap 20 lakh kamaatey hain, ya mandi bahauddin har saal uthaat
say uthaatey hain, apna name sirf name bhejdein main 2-3 days mein batadoonga tum kya kamaatey ho aur kiss ka khaatey ho. Lakhpati
Bewaqoof gadhey, free trade agreement kay ilawa jiss tarha ki bakwas tu kar raha hai, uss kay liye, open skies agreement, non-skilled visa agreement bhi saath hotay hain jo India aur US kar darmiyaan hai.
The most laughable comment of jackass like you who lives in the jungle was "Nawaz Sharif stood against US"
, this ***** once bhagora dealmaker, did'nt have the guts to stand against their one CIA contractor RAymond Davis, even his Diyyat money was provided by this har**mkhor, and probably Virginia uss kay ghar tak chorr kar aaya.
By the way, I'm not paid agent of MQM or any of the chindi chors Pakis vote for, and I'm against this jamhuriyat bullsh*t altogether that has made us starve and put kanj*rs like Zardari and his supporter chutiy* Nawaz over us, PAkistan needs education first than jamhuriyat to teach are idiots in the region to vote on performance instead of family background, caste, biradari and one month ration pre-election. Probably Nawaz Sharif has also been serving your interests by sending biryani one day b4 election to your house, 20 lakh wala, hahahah, or you mite probably are the one who took loan of 20 lakh from Zarai Taraqiati bank and NS helped you in getting the loan waived off. You probably are supporter of a looter, robber as you are a robber yourself, please send me your name I'll tell you if you "really" have 20 lakh how did you get that.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aik yellow cab Columbus ko bhi anayat ki jaye,aakhir woh kab tak hadyoon per guzara karay ga. itna wafadar k*** hai. aakhir us ka bhi haq banta hai.

why we cant be ethical while posting on forums, deny or criticize with points and logic but instead insulting remarks to another human being is total shame.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am surprised you put so much effort in your reply ..
you checked my old posts .. you cant differentiate between tax person pay or loan or money person earn .. adding to your insulting tone ..
that clearly shows what kind of low life you are ..
I wont resort to that .. because I am not a low life .. neither I have that much spare time ..

I would have never told u how much taxes I pay (I honestly told you the lower amount) if you havent insulted in last post ..
I dont fcukin care what mandee bahaudin is ..
u are eager to know my worth .. send me ur email ID .. i will keep my privacy and send chartered accountancy report, with all private info hidden, of my family firm (owned by my father, brother and me) worth more than 21 crore Rs transactions per year ..

end of story ...

As for NS, IK, Musharraf, Taafu ****** .. I dont care about anyone .. I know if I am going to be in any trouble .. no one of those is going to provide me any help
and that applies to you too ..

Kounsey trade agreement gadhey, yeh Afghan-India transit jaisi jo US nay karayi hai, kay Pakistan kay tujh jaisay ghadhay Afghan goods aur Indian goods, Pakistan kay raastey baghair kissi tax kay[NATO supply line ki tahra] India aur Afganistan pohchayengay.
Nawaz Sharif key supporter uss sey barey ullo kay patthey , acha aap 20 lakh kamaatey hain, ya mandi bahauddin har saal uthaat
say uthaatey hain, apna name sirf name bhejdein main 2-3 days mein batadoonga tum kya kamaatey ho aur kiss ka khaatey ho. Lakhpati
Bewaqoof gadhey, free trade agreement kay ilawa jiss tarha ki bakwas tu kar raha hai, uss kay liye, open skies agreement, non-skilled visa agreement bhi saath hotay hain jo India aur US kar darmiyaan hai.
The most laughable comment of jackass like you who lives in the jungle was "Nawaz Sharif stood against US"
, this ***** once bhagora dealmaker, did'nt have the guts to stand against their one CIA contractor RAymond Davis, even his Diyyat money was provided by this har**mkhor, and probably Virginia uss kay ghar tak chorr kar aaya.
By the way, I'm not paid agent of MQM or any of the chindi chors Pakis vote for, and I'm against this jamhuriyat bullsh*t altogether that has made us starve and put kanj*rs like Zardari and his supporter chutiy* Nawaz over us, PAkistan needs education first than jamhuriyat to teach are idiots in the region to vote on performance instead of family background, caste, biradari and one month ration pre-election. Probably Nawaz Sharif has also been serving your interests by sending biryani one day b4 election to your house, 20 lakh wala, hahahah, or you mite probably are the one who took loan of 20 lakh from Zarai Taraqiati bank and NS helped you in getting the loan waived off. You probably are supporter of a looter, robber as you are a robber yourself, please send me your name I'll tell you if you "really" have 20 lakh how did you get that.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

ps: beside taxes, loans etc you dont know about the transit trade either.
I am not sure what you are doing here anyway ..