Yeh Ghazi Yeh Tere Purisrar Banday-Episode-23: Ahmad Shah Abdali

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid Hamid BrassTacks program Yeh Ghazi about Ahmad Shah Abdali (Durrani) with special reference to Shah Waliullah Muhadith Dahalvi (Rahmatullah Alaih).Ahmad Shah Abdali was the founder and first ruler of modern Afghanistan.

Jazakallah

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
His next series will be , yeh tere begharat pur-israr bande

manahalali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mash'Allah Excellent ,,Really love to listen this program.Thanks for share ....

Last edited:

leboheme

Citizen
Ahmed Shah Abdali was a very good administrator and a good general.
But here are some facts: He was an Afghan, and there is nothing wrong with that, but he defeated a Muslim king in the Sub-Continent i.e the Mughals.

...........so basically on both sides Muslims died and on both sides there were muslim rulers.............so who was right and who can be really called shaeed in this conflict.........

Why is it that Mr. Hamid can only think of military generals to talk about? What is his obsession with war?
Why cant he for a change talk about Muslim scientists, philosophers, poets, mathematicians etc.......I am sure even Allama Igbal would have liked it, he himself being a poet/philosopher

Hamid really needs to go beyond his war paranoia............I am sure he will find enough support of a non-military approach to betterment of Muslims in Islam...which is the religion of peace.