Ya RasoolAllah- karam ki ik nazar per hum ummat-eon per

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
Source: http://www.askthescholar.com/question-d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... qstID=1257" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Answer: Istighatha means calling upon for assistance. The Qur'an and the Sunnah establish tawhid (pure monotheism) as the corner stone of Islam; and thus calling upon anyone other than Allah in matters, which are soley under the control of Allah, is deemed as pure shirk (negation of monotheism).

May Allah help us to remain steadfast on the path of tawhid--aameen.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar The Prophet said, "A man keeps on asking others for something till he comes on the Day of Resurrection without any piece of flesh on his face." The Prophet added, "On the Day of Resurrection, the Sun will come near (to, the people) to such an extent that the sweat will reach up to the middle of the ears, so, when all the people are in that state, they will ask Adam for Istighatha(help), and then Moses, and then Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) ." The sub-narrator added "Muhammad will intercede with Allah to judge amongst the people. He will proceed on till he will hold the ring of the door (of Paradise) and then Allah will exalt him to Maqam Mahmud (the privilege of intercession, etc.). And all the people of the gathering will send their praises to Allah. [SAHIH BUKHARI:Book of Zakat: 2:553]

We should refrain from calling muslims as mushrik which has become the practice of our some muslim brothers nowadays. Please do some research related to issue of Tawheed instead of copy-Past from othersites and calling majority of muslims as Mushrik.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Knowledge Seeker said:
Pakistani1947 said:
Source: http://www.askthescholar.com/question-d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... qstID=1257" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Answer: Istighatha means calling upon for assistance. The Qur'an and the Sunnah establish tawhid (pure monotheism) as the corner stone of Islam; and thus calling upon anyone other than Allah in matters, which are soley under the control of Allah, is deemed as pure shirk (negation of monotheism).

May Allah help us to remain steadfast on the path of tawhid--aameen.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar The Prophet said, "A man keeps on asking others for something till he comes on the Day of Resurrection without any piece of flesh on his face." The Prophet added, "On the Day of Resurrection, the Sun will come near (to, the people) to such an extent that the sweat will reach up to the middle of the ears, so, when all the people are in that state, they will ask Adam for Istighatha(help), and then Moses, and then Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) ." The sub-narrator added "Muhammad will intercede with Allah to judge amongst the people. He will proceed on till he will hold the ring of the door (of Paradise) and then Allah will exalt him to Maqam Mahmud (the privilege of intercession, etc.). And all the people of the gathering will send their praises to Allah. [SAHIH BUKHARI:Book of Zakat: 2:553]

We should refrain from calling muslims as mushrik which has become the practice of our some muslim brothers nowadays. Please do some research related to issue of Tawheed instead of copy-Past from othersites and calling majority of muslims as Mushrik.

Perhaps these three verses will make you independent of what Sahih Bukhari: Book of Zakat: 2:253 has in it. No book is more authentic than Quran and what Quran says is final:

Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is!
Again, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is!
A day on which no soul hath power at all for any (other) soul. The (absolute) command on that day is Allah's.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps30/ch30p.html#17
If you read the Arabic text, things are pretty clear.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
babadeena said:
Perhaps these three verses will make you independent of what Sahih Bukhari: Book of Zakat: 2:253 has in it. No book is more authentic than Quran and what Quran says is final:

This is very common for our mushrik caller brothers to avoid even the reference of Sahih Bukhari if it is contrary to their mindset.

babadeena said:
Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is!
Again, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is!
A day on which no soul hath power at all for any (other) soul. The (absolute) command on that day is Allah's.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps30/ch30p.html#17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you read the Arabic text, things are pretty clear.

Definitely, The absolute command is Allah. (not limited to only that day but all the uncountable frameworks of time amd more....) which is the belief of all Muslims and we believe that Allah will give permission to his chosen people specially our beloved Hadhrat Mohammad(Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) to help others through intercession on that day.I am providing you the reference of Quran in the following lines as you are only willing to accept the concept through Quran:

On that Day shall no intercession avail except for those for whom permission has been granted by (Allah) Most Gracious and whose word is acceptable to Him[20:109].
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps16/ch16zd.html#109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are many references in this subject but I hope that above would be enough for you to realise the complete philosophy of Quran.

May Allah provide us Fiqh of Islam.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
@K.seeker,
It would have been your "courtesy" to quote the next verse also. Your "pick n choose" formula does not work:
110. He knoweth (all) that is before them and (all) that is behind them,
while they cannot compass it in knowledge.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps16/ch16zd.html#110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is "IT" in the above verse.
Unfortunately, we muslims have developed a tendency to quote only that part which covers our own made theories. You wish to check whole of Quran regarding "Shifaat", here it is:
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00036/intercession/p.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"In whose heart is disease, will only run after the allegorical (Mutshabahat) verses to get their own meaning", while in clear verses, it has been categorically stated as opposite to what your view has been.

No where in Quran the right of Shifaat has been granted to any personality. All authority rests with Allah only and as per Quran on the Day of Judgement "everyone will be pleading only for himself/herself". Allah may forgive to whom HE will, or HE may give azaab to whom HE will".
If your quest of seeking the knowledge with regard to this topic is still not clear, please post, or be satisfied what Sahih Bukhari and Muslim says and ignore Quran, it is your choice.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
babadeena said:
@K.seeker,
It would have been your "courtesy" to quote the next verse also. Your "pick n choose" formula does not work:
110. He knoweth (all) that is before them and (all) that is behind them,
while they cannot compass it in knowledge.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps16/ch16zd.html#110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unfortunately, we muslims have developed a tendency to quote only that part which covers our own made theories. You wish to check whole of Quran regarding "Shifaat", here it is:
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00036/intercession/p.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"In whose heart is disease, will only run after the allegorical (Mutshabahat) verses to get their own meaning", while in clear verses, it has been categorically stated as opposite to what your view has been.

No where in Quran the right of Shifaat has been granted to any personality. All authority rests with Allah only and as per Quran on the Day of Judgement "everyone will be pleading only for himself/herself". Allah may forgive to whom HE will, or HE may give azaab to whom HE will".
If your quest of seeking the knowledge with regard to this topic is still not clear, please post, or be satisfied what Sahih Bukhari and Muslim says and ignore Quran, it is your choice.

hamarey Aqa (s.a.w.) ki shifa'ah: sur-e-hashr nara-e-ummati +++ sallu aliah-i- wa alehi.

Aqa (s.a.w.) will do shifa'ah for every Muslim but Allah will choose who is the shafa'ah implemented for.... for He has final say

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
hamarey Aqa (s.a.w.) ki shifa'ah: sur-e-hashr nara-e-ummati +++ sallu aliah-i- wa alehi.

Aqa (s.a.w.) will do shifa'ah for every Muslim but Allah will choose who is the shafa'ah implemented for.... for He has final say

"Muslim", this word gave an earthquake feeling. Would that everyone should be a "Muslim". Kabi Music saay fursaat ho to Muslim ka mafoohoom dekh laina baraymian.

gazoomartian

babadeena said:

"Muslim", this word gave an earthquake feeling. Would that everyone should be a "Muslim". Kabi Music saay fursaat ho to Muslim ka mafoohoom dekh laina baraymian.

tameez sey baat karo bachu mian, iska eik din hisab hoga.

wa qulu linnas-e-husna

agar kuch taaleem to iska matlab talash karlo, bad tameez insaan

baron sey aisey nahee baat kartey

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

wa qulu linnas-e-husna

baraymian, so much angry u become. Self-created tension is not good thing specially when on nerves is always 60-70s music. BTW which of my word, hurt you too much that baraymian kee buzargee came into such anger. To learn something there is no restriction of Umar, waisay bee, umrahee lagdiyaan naay pabban phar. baraymian etina Ghusa nahee kia kartay, blood pressure shoots up and we wish to have you on board albeit for bore music.

gazoomartian

babadeena said:

wa qulu linnas-e-husna

baraymian, so much angry u become. Self-created tension is not good thing specially when on nerves is always 60-70s music. BTW which of my word, hurt you too much that baraymian kee buzargee came into such anger. To learn something there is no restriction of Umar, waisay bee, umrahee lagdiyaan naay pabban phar. baraymian etina Ghusa nahee kia kartay, blood pressure shoots up and we wish to have you on board albeit for bore music.

I have low blood pressure so it would help me if it shoots up lmao

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
babadeena said:

wa qulu linnas-e-husna

I have low blood pressure so it would help me if it shoots up lmao

Baraymian. Look optimistically towards life. Yeh dillagi walay music saay toh
banda vessay hee aadee qabar mein chala jata hay. Listen Barabra Streisand song "run wilde". and take my advice "itna Ghusa acha nahee hota" I still reserve my right to counter you on "Mufti on net words".

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps16/ch16zd.html#110[/url]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We believe that mankind can not comprehend the knowledge of Allah and whatever we know is revealed by Allah to his chosen souls. There is no contradiction in above verse with our belief.
Intercession

Unfortunately, we muslims have developed a tendency to quote only that part which covers our own made theories.

The belief of Muslims about Allahs permission of intercession on the day of Judgement is not based on own made theory. Alhamdulillah, it is in accordance with Quran and Sunnah that is why it exists in vast majority of Muslims since the era of our Hadhrat Muhammad (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam). However, your belief for invalidity of the permission of Allah to someone for intercession on the day of Judgement is quite strange.

You wish to check whole of Quran regarding "Shifaat", here it is:
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00036/intercession/p.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" ndow.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have checked your provided information and noticed that those verses of Quran which are contrary to your belief are classified in allegorical category. Who has declared those verses allegorical (Mutashabahat)????

The best and safest way to understand Quran is to follow the explanation of verses taught by our Hadhrat Muhammad (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) to his companions (May Allah be please with them).

Check the following verse of Quran and its Prophetic explanation about Allah's permissibility for intercession on the day of Judgement:

79. And pray in the small watches of the morning: (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a station of Praise and Glory!
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps15/ch15m.html#79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar(Radi Allahu Anhu): On the Day of Resurrection the people will fall on their knees and every nation will follow their prophet and they will say, "O so-and-so! Intercede (for us with Allah), "till (the right) intercession is given to the Prophet (Muhammad) and that will be the day when Allah will raise him into a station of praise and glory (i.e. Al-Maqam -al-Mahmud). [Sahih Bukhari: Chapter 60 (Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))):Hadith #242]

I hope that above reference will be enough for you to understand the matter.

You are missing the most important point that Muslims inclination to understand Quran according to Prophetic explanation is in order to find the true interpretation of Quran, not to ignore it.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Knowledgeseeker,
The next verse is about having knowledge of the right of intercession on the day of Judgment which is irrelevant to the topic of having right of intercession on that day.
Where that right has been given to anyone? at least not in Quran!!!
We believe that mankind can not comprehend the knowledge of Allah and whatever we know is revealed by Allah to his chosen souls. There is no contradiction in above verse with our belief.
"Chosen souls" are not from mankind. I think they are, unless you prove it otherwise.
The belief of Muslims about Allahs permission of intercession on the day of Judgement is not based on own made theory. Alhamdulillah, it is in accordance with Quran and Sunnah that is why it exists in vast majority of Muslims since the era of our Hadhrat Muhammad (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam). However, your belief for invalidity of the permission of Allah to someone for intercession on the day of Judgement is quite strange
My belief is based on Quran and I am proving it you. Allah may or may not grant this right to anyone. It has not been declared to a particular-personality-specific!
I have checked your provided information and noticed that those verses of Quran which are contrary to your belief are classified in allegorical category. Who has declared those verses allegorical (Mutashabahat)????

Last time I checked, that web or that page is not working. About allegorical verses ready 3:7 of Sura Alayimran. You can google any page to know allegorical meaning.
79. And pray in the small watches of the morning: (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a station of Praise and Glory!
"Station of Praise" or MuqamayMahmood is self-explanatory. Only you people have made it a place of intercession.
You are missing the most important point that Muslims inclination to understand Quran according to Prophetic explanation is in order to find the true interpretation of Quran, not to ignore it.
You may have called it "Hadith or Sunnah" who so shy to say.

http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps24/ch24c.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
??? ???????? ???????????? ???????? ????? ?????? ????????????? ??????????? ????? ???????? ???????????

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
knowledge seeker and babadeena...you both are just wasting your time...

Babadeena belongs to Pervaizi cult (Hadeeth Rejecters) they have decided to understand Quran without Hadeeth/Sunnah of Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), I have seen many pervaizis and they dont believe in Namaz, soum, hujj etc like we believe...their understanding towards these rituals is different.

We (ahlusunnah wal jamah) believe that no Saheeh Hadeeth could go against Quran.... as Saheeh Hadeeth means sayings and actions of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)...

As far as hadeeth of Bukhari quoted by @knowledge seeker is concerned... this hadeeth is according to Quran and there is no difference...the only thing we need to know is that before understanding Quran and Hadeeth we need to clear our mind from all kind of Ta'asub.

Knowledge seeker if you wish we can discuss the topic, please PM me if you wish...i dont want to unnecessarily get involved in the kind of guftagoo which is going on here. thanks.

gazoomartian

such bolo said:

Babadeena belongs to Pervaizi cult (Hadeeth Rejecters) they have decided to understand Quran without Hadeeth/Sunnah of Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), I have seen many pervaizis and they dont believe in Namaz, soum, hujj etc like we believe...their understanding towards these rituals is different.

Knowledge seeker if you are serious in discussing the topic please PM me...i dont want to unnecessarily get involved in the kind of guftagoo which is going on here. thanks.

Babadeena is pervaizi? Good lord, now I know why he is arguing relentlessy yest makes no sense.

By the way, what is pervaizi, is this some sorta qadiani or something? Never heard of that before. tell me please

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
babadeena said:
Last time I checked, that web or that page is not working. About allegorical verses ready 3:7 of Sura Alayimran. You can google any page to know allegorical meaning.

I was not talking about the meaning of allegorical. I will clarify my question again :Who has declared those specific verses allegorical (Mutashabahat)???? which are against your belief.

You can take your time and please let me know afterwards when you found your provided link working.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
such bolo said:
Knowledge seeker if you wish we can discuss the topic, please PM me if you wish...i dont want to unnecessarily get involved in the kind of guftagoo which is going on here. thanks.

Thank you brother for your information and invitation. I will PM you soon.

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
such bolo said:

Knowledge seeker if you are serious in discussing the topic please PM me...i dont want to unnecessarily get involved in the kind of guftagoo which is going on here. thanks.

Babadeena is pervaizi? Good lord, now I know why he is arguing relentlessy yest makes no sense.

By the way, what is pervaizi, is this some sorta qadiani or something? Never heard of that before. tell me please

simplest introduction of these Pervaizis is that

--They dont believe in Saheeh Ahadeeth as part of Deen.

--They believe that Ijmaa of Ummat over Saheeh Bukhari as the most authentic book on earth after Quran is wrong.

--They dont believe in Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as Role Model.

--they dont believe in Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as practical guidance for the mankind.

--They dont believe in Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as the Allah's appointed teacher of the Quran.

etc etc.

gazoomartian

such bolo said:
gazoomartian said:
[quote="such bolo":2suu11sd]knowledge seeker and babadeena...you both are just wasting your time...

simplest introduction of these Pervaizis is that

--They dont believe in Saheeh Ahadeeth as part of Deen.

--They believe that Ijmaa of Ummat over Saheeh Bukhari as the most authentic book on earth after Quran is wrong.

--They dont believe in Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as Role Model.

--they dont believe in Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as practical guidance for the mankind.

--They dont believe in Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as the Allah's appointed teacher of the Quran.

etc etc.[/quote:2suu11sd]
nauzobillah
so now we have another kazib. astaghfirullah. lets see how many we got so far, Aqa (.s.a.w.) said there would be 30 kazzab, we got bahaullah, qadiani, pervaiz, only three that I know of......long ways to go unfortunately

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
--nauzobillah
so now we have another kazib. astaghfirullah. lets see how many we got so far, Aqa (.s.a.w.) said there would be 30 kazzab, we got bahaullah, qadiani, pervaiz, only three that I know of......long ways to go unfortunately

Some People who had claimed about false Prophethood in the time of our Prophet Hadhrat Muhammad(Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and Sahaba Karam (May Allah be pleased with them) are as follows:

Aswad Ansa [Tabari:2:213,217;Al-Badayah Wa'Nahaya:6:311]
Taleha Asadi [Tabari:2:221,222]
Muslima Kazab [Tabari:2:243-251;Ibn-e-Khaldun:2:480]
Sajah bint-e-Harisa Tamimah (Woman) [Tabari:1:1911;Al Tareekh Al Khamees:2:159]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh Folks! when you did not have any answer then you resorted to BASELESS ACCUSATIONS, the burden of which you will carry not only in this world but also
in the Hereafter. My Lord is well aware about my faith and absolutely I do not need any "certification" from any Tom, Dock and Jerry. My questions to you are summarized again:
a) Give me a reference from Quran wherein the right of intercession has been granted to anyone specifically, i repeat anyone.

b) If you say it is in Hadith, then prove that Hadith has more authority over Quran and Hadith can amend or substitute or add anything which has not been specifically mentioned specially about intercession;

c) If Hadith is absolutely necessary to understand Quran, then what about those verses wherein it is categorically stated that "We have made this Quran very easy". and have not tied the "understanding of Quran" with any other scripture or material. It is nothing but your "self-created theory" and a fruitless effort to project Quran as "a very difficult thing" and to ensure that general public should not endeavour to understand it and also to keep the monopoly over quran by few.

d) I have given you all verses from Quran with reference which deals in the subejct of "Intercession", you have provided none in support of your contention.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00036/intercession/p.html

Your baseless accusations or your following of conjecture only does not serve any purpose. The discussion has to be with reference of authentic source and you are still struggling between "Sahih" and "Daheef".