written by a Pakistani journalist about India ( Must Read)

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
yes it is all about progress, development achieving milestones, it is not about what has done by Indians or Pakistanees. You see i always think that Our country Pakistan is so v. blessed i mean if u consider the country has been looted from 60 plus year by Journals, Politicians, Beurocrates continuously, you find mis-management in most of the institutions of Pakistan but still you see there are huge resources every where in the country. I bet if a devoted bunch of ppl with leadership qualities takes over the country you will see it shining...Muslims have a big heart and it is the biggest quality as a successful person.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very well done Dr Farrukh Saleem
[clap] [clap]

Mr. Malik. If I was to take you at your face value than why bother with schools, doctors, engineers or scientists Whats the point to find cure for cancer and other deadly diseases. The cure will only prolong your life at this earth when you could be enjoying the same time in Heaven. You have a great point you have convinced me to stop learning, whats the point why open manufacturing and service corporations and provide employment.

They are going nuts over his Article in Pakistan [hilar]Gazzomartian is going to choke at this article [hilar]

dear bro saleem shab ne education pe discussed nahi kia inhone wealth ko centre bana ke insaan ki tazleel ki he......................or baqol aap ke Insaan ko education se kis ne roka he..................or is education ko sirf paisa kamane ke liye istemal karna he to phir na hi karain to acha he ..............education banda isi liye hasil karta he other human ki help kar sake...........................us ke liye A Sattar edhi banana parta he na ke Amabani................

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kaam Karne ki bajay ,,,every body is giving just foolish exuses ,,its not about Mukesh welth its about countries progress.. No wonder why North Indian & Pakistani people are so similar to each other....

Brother, above you write this article centrel idea is not wealth..............but country progress..................then ambani why arrange........so costly gift of this planet.........i think he take also all bombay street bagger also on this iceland................this is also inklusive gift to his wife............or he make sure only for his six head family and other 600 her slave..............with wealth........................or he give all servent only good wishes and those all work for him payless........my brother first you must read his struggle goal what he have own make a capitalist or make his nation hunger free.................war free.....free rights for all human in India................and not only for Hindu......................our parents also belong to gujrat.....near by somnat temple........and i say one thing..................jab tak Hindu apna Ego khatam nahi karega tab tak India me real freedom nahi aasakta....................and I say once again ...............FREEDOM....................not Hinduism............................

Saket

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother, above you write this article centrel idea is not wealth..............but country progress..................then ambani why arrange........so costly gift of this planet.........i think he take also all bombay street bagger also on this iceland................this is also inklusive gift to his wife............or he make sure only for his six head family and other 600 her slave..............with wealth........................or he give all servent only good wishes and those all work for him payless........my brother first you must read his struggle goal what he have own make a capitalist or make his nation hunger free.................war free.....free rights for all human in India................and not only for Hindu......................our parents also belong to gujrat.....near by somnat temple........and i say one thing..................jab tak Hindu apna Ego khatam nahi karega tab tak India me real freedom nahi aasakta....................and I say once again ...............FREEDOM....................not Hinduism............................
Very gud Thought brother I am Hindu and I know that their are Problems in our relegion ,, but belive me next genration comming in India is above this HINDU , Muslim politics,,& about Mukesh spending money ..its his money atleat he is spending ,,it make money revolve alternatly it increses the economy of Country