World's Biggest & Most Luxurious Car Parking Of a Parliament (Pakistani)

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When Saleem Shahzad gave the example of GANDHI, fatwa came from Fatway baz of the forum.
Now, renowned anchor are giving the example of GANDHI.
I won't by the Fatwa then. But, I'll respect FATWAY BAZ, if they use the bad words with the same intensity for JAVED CHUDHRY.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
well i would say key in politician ko nahi is mulk key 16 caror logoon ko jootey maro wohi jootey khaney key laiq hain jo baar baar in ko elect kertey hain ullu key pathey

........what a reality, thats something i and all of us wanna see........................javaid bhai it would have been much much better if you quote someone else instead of ghandi, there are many great men in the world..................our PROPHET (PBUH), our KHULFA-E-RASHEDEEN............and many more...............,who could be and are exemplary for us,

Last edited:

Jury

........what a reality, thats something i and all of us wanna see........................javaid bhai it would have been much much better if you quote someone else instead of ghandi, there are many great men in the world..................our PROPHET (PBUH), our KHULFA-E-RASHEDEEN............and many more...............,who could be and are exemplary for us,
He was comparing with the man who lived in our neighbors. What's wrong in it?
Just because, GANDHI was an Indian & Hindu, it isn't mean, he is not exemplary in some regards.
We shouldn't do that, which was faced by JASWANT SINGH, in india by writing nice things about Quaid-e-Azam.

jalalamardan

Councller (250+ posts)
i think bro that example of muslim and KHULFA-E-RASHEDEEN should be given to those who knows what islam is and how the ruler behaves in islam.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Just because, GANDHI was an Indian & Hindu, it isn't mean, he is not exemplary in some regards.
We shouldn't do that, which was faced by JASWANT SINGH, in india by writing nice things about Quaid-e-Azam.

I agree with u.

Ghandi has some qualities because of those, he became leader and Mahatma.

Anyone can adopt the qualities.

We should be generous in recognizing others.

No doubt, Muhammad PBUH, was the man of best qualities.

Anyway, Pakistan has legalized corruption in Government.

And we need a hearts with feelings and pains.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have one request. When you guys put a piece of such talk shows please put a date and name of the original progarm so we could look of the whole program if we want. Thanks

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
well i would say key in politician ko nahi is mulk key 16 caror logoon ko jootey maro wohi jootey khaney key laiq hain jo baar baar in ko elect kertey hain ullu key pathey

بات سچ ہے مگر بات ہے رسوائی کی.

We are part of these ullo kay pathay. If every educated Pakistani cast vote for good candidates then garbage will be slowly filtered out

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

Mashallah beauitul comments u have given sir. Gandi etc learnt from our Beloved Prophet Muhammad saw. HOwever Javid bahi great job, keep exposeing these people.

I do not know when a orderny Pakistani will understand this. theese peopel are lotting curuppting, robbing, our country for the last 60 years. :banghead::angryfire: May Allah give us samaj and akal to elect good leaders other wise we will remian as third cl*** nation in this world

BroInIslam

Voter (50+ posts)
The truth about Gandhi's sex life

Thrill of the chaste: The truth about Gandhi's sex life With religious chastity under scrutiny, a new book throws light on Gandhi's practice of sleeping next to naked girls. In fact, he was sex-mad, writes biographer Jad Adams

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Alamy
No sex please: Gandhi, above, 'tested' himself by sleeping with naked grand-nieces Manu, left, and Abha, right

It was no secret that Mohandas Gandhi had an unusual sex life. He spoke constantly of sex and gave detailed, often provocative, instructions to his followers as to how to they might best observe chastity. And his views were not always popular; "abnormal and unnatural" was how the first Prime Minister of independent India, Jawaharlal Nehru, described Gandhi's advice to newlyweds to stay celibate for the sake of their souls.
But was there something more complex than a pious plea for chastity at play in Gandhi's beliefs, preachings and even his unusual personal practices (which included, alongside his famed chastity, sleeping naked next to nubile, naked women to test his restraint)? In the course of researching my new book on Gandhi, going through a hundred volumes of his complete works and many tomes of eye-witness material, details became apparent which add up to a more bizarre sexual history.
Much of this material was known during his lifetime, but was distorted or suppressed after his death during the process of elevating Gandhi into the "Father of the Nation" Was the Mahatma, in fact, as the pre-independence prime minister of the Indian state of Travancore called him, "a most dangerous, semi-repressed sex maniac"?

Jury

Thrill of the chaste: The truth about Gandhi's sex life With religious chastity under scrutiny, a new book throws light on Gandhi's practice of sleeping next to naked girls. In fact, he was sex-mad, writes biographer Jad Adams

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Alamy
No sex please: Gandhi, above, 'tested' himself by sleeping with naked grand-nieces Manu, left, and Abha, right

It was no secret that Mohandas Gandhi had an unusual sex life. He spoke constantly of sex and gave detailed, often provocative, instructions to his followers as to how to they might best observe chastity. And his views were not always popular; "abnormal and unnatural" was how the first Prime Minister of independent India, Jawaharlal Nehru, described Gandhi's advice to newlyweds to stay celibate for the sake of their souls.
But was there something more complex than a pious plea for chastity at play in Gandhi's beliefs, preachings and even his unusual personal practices (which included, alongside his famed chastity, sleeping naked next to nubile, naked women to test his restraint)? In the course of researching my new book on Gandhi, going through a hundred volumes of his complete works and many tomes of eye-witness material, details became apparent which add up to a more bizarre sexual history.
Much of this material was known during his lifetime, but was distorted or suppressed after his death during the process of elevating Gandhi into the "Father of the Nation" Was the Mahatma, in fact, as the pre-independence prime minister of the Indian state of Travancore called him, "a most dangerous, semi-repressed sex maniac"?
It means one can post these kind of Scandal,
which you are referring in your post to negate GANDHI's simplicity.

O bhai im not prejudice , im a true believer of islam that teaches us hindu,muslim,christian, sikh whatsoever have reward from Allah for their deeds...........................i was just pointing out there are hundreds of muslims y choosing this cunning man Ghandi!!! i think u need to review the history................

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Ker lo gall....
abhi b kahain gay kuch log....k PML(N) kee kia baat hai....
hum rule ko follow nayi kerna chahtay.....uss rule ko hi khattam ker daitay hain....yeh hamara aur hamari leadership ka haal hai....

There is only one hope...after Allah....Imran Khan.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ker lo gall....
abhi b kahain gay kuch log....k PML(N) kee kia baat hai....
hum rule ko follow nayi kerna chahtay.....uss rule ko hi khattam ker daitay hain....yeh hamara aur hamari leadership ka haal hai....[/B]

Aesa kroge toh kon aega :D