World Now Fully Understands Pk Army is Corrupt & are involved in politics

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Like Nawaz was first exposed then Zardari was exposed then Judges and Now Pakistan military and ISI fully exposed and part of corrupt mafia in Pakistan.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
GDt1q7XWgAAs5xs

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
na_pak yahodi fouj rokawat hai is mulk ki taraqi me, ghateeb awam ki khosh_hali me.. aik mulk 2 dastor isi na_pakfouj ki waja se momkin hova.

M_Shameer

Councller (250+ posts)
کل تک یہی آرمی فسادی خان کو سپورٹ کررہی تھی تو بالکل ٹھیک تھی، اب فسادی خان کو جیل میں ڈال کر ٹھکائی کررہی ہے تو کرپٹ ہوگئی۔ شاو ا وئی شاو ا۔۔

Iconoclast

The world knew long ago about their reality, we were in the dark, thinking whatever "blackops" they're involved in was for the best interests of Pakistan. Little did we know, they were nothing more than mercenaries who'd dump their mothers for power and wealth...
The world is silent because these abominable creatures are doing their work while underselling themselves...... That the world also knows...
Expecting the World to do something about it is the dumbest thing one could fall back on.

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
If there's anyone who's is from army, relative, friend or a neighbor of one, please tell them we hate them from the bottom of our hearts. They USED to live in our hearts, we loved them respected them and defended them -- but NO MORE! They are truly scum of the earth and now we realize they are cowards and weak who suppress their own people. It should be a duty of every person to think about anyone belonging to Pakistan army and convey my message since I represent 95% of overseas Pakistanis and a majority of who live in Pakistan.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
If there's anyone who's is from army, relative, friend or a neighbor of one, please tell them we hate them from the bottom of our hearts. They USED to live in our hearts, we loved them respected them and defended them -- but NO MORE! They are truly scum of the earth and now we realize they are cowards and weak who suppress their own people. It should be a duty of every person to think about anyone belonging to Pakistan army and convey my message since I represent 95% of overseas Pakistanis and a majority of who live in Pakistan.

they know it, they tell openly we are the king, do what you can.

Azpir

MPA (400+ posts)
کل تک یہی آرمی فسادی خان کو سپورٹ کررہی تھی تو بالکل ٹھیک تھی، اب فسادی خان کو جیل میں ڈال کر ٹھکائی کررہی ہے تو کرپٹ ہوگئی۔ شاو ا وئی شاو ا۔۔
Yeh tab be ghalat thi ab bi ghalat ha balkay 75 saal se logo ko chooyiya bana rahi ha (now exposed). Khan should have quitted the Govt if not in majority and used militablishment to keep its Govt running.

patwari_sab

Koyi support nhi ti, support hoti to corrupt bhagore ki london se wapsi na hoti, na hi clean chit milti. Khan ko begunna jail me dala, pti ko diwar ke sat lagaya ja raha hai.sab london plan ke teht ho raha hai.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
They know you hate them, even they hate them self but they say there masters are doing this

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you a patwari? Because only haraam Kor patwari thinks like this.

Melanthus

It is well know fact that generals are corrupt.There is no way they can buy properties and businesses in foreign countries from their salaries which are not very high.

Hate_Nooras

The world knew long ago about their reality, we were in the dark, thinking whatever "blackops" they're involved in was for the best interests of Pakistan. Little did we know, they were nothing more than mercenaries who'd dump their mothers for power and wealth...
The world is silent because these abominable creatures are doing their work while underselling themselves...... That the world also knows...
Expecting the World to do something about it is the dumbest thing one could fall back on.
I never thought a day would come where an army my family served in, is nothing but guns for hire