Why We always says PML N supporters on Social Media are Paid??

I am supporter of PMLN ,i am not paid by anyone,i live in UK and have no personal intrest from pmln or any other political party,,,Why i support pmln because they are doing better politics than other parties.They have learnt from their past mistakes,pmln has better governance in Punjab than other 3provices,,,There is no mega corruption scandal in Punjab govt. IK is a good guy but i dont support him because he is obviously target pmln leadership and never talk about Karachi killing and other issues concerning other provinces and federal govt,,,sometimes a common pakistan feels that IK is working for Zardari and his allies,,,You will never see him talking against MQM,ANP,Qatil league and Zardari league,,I dont support him because his opposition to pmln will pave the way for zardari bloody rule once again to further ruin the lives of common Pakistanis,,,,so I think and believe that pmln is best choice in present circumstances,,

Zafar Malik

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
about 30 salon ki pmln ki karkardgi dekh kar koi bhi hosh mand insan pmln ki support nahein kar sakta magar hamare mulk ke nawujan bekari ki wajeh se( jo in 30 barson mein apni intehai bulandi per hai )majboor ho kare inki support karne par majboor hein , mein kai aise students se milla hoon jin ko laptops se nawaza giya hai woh bhi vote PTI ke haq mein pole kareinge.
lage rehne do kissi ka choolah jalta hai tu jalne do yaar ..ss ko ab youth yaad aai pehley kabi iss ka khiyal nahein aaya
pakistani youth janti hai uske bare mein agar IK stand nah leita tu nah laptops hote nah youth festivals aur woh bhi
government ke kharcha par aur abhi tu commision kitna batora giya woh parda mein hai

saeed khan

Because any patriot Pakistani can never support an idiot politician who wasted our billions of rupees tax money and people of Punjab are in even worse position than before.

Last edited:

crazycolors

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Why We always says PML N supporters on Social Media are Paid???????????

hmm interesting to see that in the first 3.5 year they just ignored this youth in Punjab but after PTI lahore rally youth became focus of their party that is called hypocrisy ..... they are using every Rs to bribe youth to attract towards pml(n) and even Fakhro bahi admitted that this is pre-poll rigging but we dont have anyone who can stop this bribery ..... i hope youth would not fall in their trap this time .... "Enjoy with Showbaz but Vote PTI"

brother according to my news , 35 people are employeed and getting 50000 plus perks and privilages . Noora League are now trying to open a new office in central Punjab also .

All this news is confirmed by my best friend , who also works there ///:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

bat to hai such ,
per bat hai ruswai ki :(:(

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Why We always says PML N supporters on Social Media are Paid???????????

hmm interesting to see that in the first 3.5 year they just ignored this youth in Punjab but after PTI lahore rally youth became focus of their party that is called hypocrisy ..... they are using every Rs to bribe youth to attract towards pml(n) and even Fakhro bahi admitted that this is pre-poll rigging but we dont have anyone who can stop this bribery ..... i hope youth would not fall in their trap this time .... "Enjoy with Showbaz but Vote PTI"

Actually you would be glad to know that my friend who is working for PMLN is also voting for IMRAN KHAN and many others working their .:):)

Sont worry , ager Imran Khan haq per hai to zarror Kamyab hoga INSHA ALLAH

Vitamin_C

I am supporter of PMLN ,i am not paid by anyone,i live in UK and have no personal intrest from pmln or any other political party,,,Why i support pmln because they are doing better politics than other parties.They have learnt from their past mistakes,pmln has better governance in Punjab than other 3provices,,,There is no mega corruption scandal in Punjab govt. IK is a good guy but i dont support him because he is obviously target pmln leadership and never talk about Karachi killing and other issues concerning other provinces and federal govt,,,sometimes a common pakistan feels that IK is working for Zardari and his allies,,,You will never see him talking against MQM,ANP,Qatil league and Zardari league,,I dont support him because his opposition to pmln will pave the way for zardari bloody rule once again to further ruin the lives of common Pakistanis,,,,so I think and believe that pmln is best choice in present circumstances,,

Why I do not support PMLN because main culprit in Pakistan is the establishment, they trained Nawaz Sharif in a hatchery, the Asghar Khan petition has proven that politicians took money from ISI in 2 seperate elections, previous supreme court rulings also proved that 1990 elections were rigged and that IJI was created by ISI, all their leaders were given money by ISI (I am not saying this, its been proven in court) Now I do not support PMLN because apart from other things it has the same leader as the IJI. Nawaz is not a leader.. leaders are not created, He is corrupt financially and morally as proven by courts.

parsa_pari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Actually Pasha tried his level best to distract Youth in shape of a evil naming Imran khan. Now angle like SS has really motivated the youth and exposed badly the 12th man of Pasha. Now Iftakhar gillani katak zia admiral etc all wickets in a week. soon Bosan and SMQ will fall.........then PTI kids will say we do not know them....every one knows PTI was a bubble party which bursted nad now with tribal march and party elections they are trying to hide them self... Even the Umberaala of Zardari will not save them from the heat of PML N.