Why We always says PML N supporters on Social Media are Paid??

parsa_pari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We should use decent language. yes PML N has worked very hard on social media and attracting youth. Specially Shahbaz Sharif
/
/

SHAHBAZ TERE PARVAZ SA JALTA HA ZAMANA
/

If we compare Facebook page of Shahbaz Sharif and Imran khan we would know that Shahbaz Sharif has much much more talking about than Imran khan that shows People who are at SS Facebook page are real and they are regularly using the SS Facebook page while Imran khan facebook page have very less talking about ration which shows such accounts which are not in use (fake accounts).
Now IT has developed people understand the propaganda so i think being IK lover we should appreciate SS and should admit PML N has support of Youth. Specially the Youth festival done by SS was a great great show in the history of Pakistan. PTI should mend his social team. As PML N now start giving very tough time as social media...
Regards: Ready to listen some full time garbage language....

Last edited by a moderator:

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Why We always says PML N supporters on Social Media are Paid???????????

its actually PAID POTWARIS ......and Rulers employee...............we all know...........

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

meri jaan abhi tumhain time lgai ga , main jumay ki namaz parh ker ata hon . Phir tumhain tafseel sai is chez ka jawab donga . OK

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کوئی عقل والا بندہ یہ کام مفت کر سکتا ہے؟

Last edited:

BuTurabi

مصرعہ درست کر لو

شہباز تیری
چال پہ مرتا ہے زمانہ

کیونکہ جِن کے "بال و پر" مصنوعی ہوں وہ شہباز کبھی نہیں اُڑتے بلکہ چال بھی چلن کیطرح ’’مشکوک‘‘ ہی رہتی ہے۔ اگے تُسی آپ ماسٹر او۔

Last edited:

crazycolors

MPA (400+ posts)

can you tell me how many people are officially handling pml(n) media cell and where is this media cell ..... what i heard about pti is that they have a team of 25-30 persons but for pml(n) could you tell me any details about their media cell ...... the only difference is that they are using punjab government money to win the hearts of youth and the recent example of laptop pre-poll rigging have shown the after effects that only 15paisa/child is spent in 2011-2012 budget ..... the difference is clear pml(n) is using our resources to attract public while pti attracted the youth without any bribe ...... similarly to the best of my knowledge pml(n) is running its media cell from punjab government funds and a number of reports were already published ..... shehbaz sharif is the flop cm if you think about policies which will bring real change in paksitan ..... we need basic education reform but if this showbaz government is spending only 15 paisa/child then you seems to me an idiot who are still hoping for some change from these rotten eggs .....

mubashirrao

MPA (400+ posts)

[MENTION=37105]parsa_pari[/MENTION] I can only laugh at you! Ha ha ha ha ha! [hilar] Seriously What were you thinking while writing all this?? oh haan such Subha 10 bajay Model Town main aaye hogay dehaari lagaanay?? Sorry to Say Imran Khan k Talking About ka andaaza aapko nahi hai shaayed!! Hum siasat.pk par saara din mango kartay hain?? Yeh to sirf aik forum hai.. baakiyo ka andaza hai oh haan aapko to shayed pata hi nahi hoga naey naey aaey ho?? hahahaha oye jidhar tum ab pohanchay ho wo chorr kar hum pooray Pakistani social media par blogs/websites/forums par phail chukay hain.. Facebook to hum nay chorr dia hai kab ka.. ahahha tum udhar ab pohanchay ho!! [hilar] Shehbaz sharif k youth festival main Imran Khan k voter bhi gaey thay hahahaha lakin still vote Imran Khan ka hi hai..wo enjoy karnay aur faaeda uthanay gaey thay qk wo unka haq hai... aap nay wo shirt nahi dekhi??

398344_257349687693066_1632759809_n.jpg

Aik wesay apas ki baat bataaun??? Khuda ki qasam jitna tum log Imran Khan ya PTI k khilaaf boltay ho.. Allah gawah hai utna zyada Imran Khan or PTI pe hamain trust bartha hai.. shukar hai Allah ka tum nooray logon ko iss kaam pe laga dia hai.. jab tum imran khan k baray main ya PTI koi baat kartay ho hum log pehlay se aur zyada active ho jaatay hain PTI k baray main.. or tum agar zameen aur asmaan aik bhi kar do to hum faisla nahi change akrnay walay which is "VOTE IS ONLY FOR IMRAN KHAN!"

Nooray bhaai thank you aik baar phir Imran Khan aur PTI yaad dilaanay ka.. bas aap bhoolnay na dena hamain aisay jaari rakhain.. Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

parsa_pari

Hahaha.............
/
/
those who are calling me the paid for any one actually confirming my post. I have only one aim to improve PTI as now a days PTI rating is below PPP.I love critisam and i am ready to face this heat because i know it will take me a lot of time to clean garbage in PTI because few of the members use so dirty language they can not take any thing seriously that why SS able to Brust PTI after the bowling out Pasha...

Azizan

MPA (400+ posts)

Madam aap ne to apna asli chehra khud hi dikha dia, shuroo mai khud ko Pro-Pti zahir kia par nikli Pmln ki/ka paid worker.... :lol::lol:

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)

@Parsi,

Tum ko mai nai kal hi kaha tha k tum Paid worker ho... which u have proved it today

let me say something.

Na.Liaq, Na.Liaq hi hota hai chahay Nora (Nawaz, Shahbaz) ya us k paid worker.

Kal tum newbie thay as PTI supporter lekin tum double character/face paid hi hoo like PML Noora Leaders

Last edited:

Khallas

Hahaha.............
/
/
those who are calling me the paid for any one actually confirming my post. I have only one aim to improve PTI as now a days PTI rating is below PPP.I love critisam and i am ready to face this heat because i know it will take me a lot of time to clean garbage in PTI because few of the members use so dirty language they can not take any thing seriously that why SS able to Brust PTI after the bowling out Pasha...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jaisa tumhara Nooora leader waisay hi nooray workers, saallu Pakistan ka paisa kha gaye - Army saay paisa laa laa kar kha gaye.... gaali gaali morh morh tumhare mooonh per thoo thoo hay aur baatein tum yahan per chaudhrion wali karteee hooo akhrooot singh.

haaain haaain noooray tum say PTI waisay saambhaali nahin jaa rahi aur abb yeh fazool propaganda karna shooro kar diya hay,

Taaakay shahbash sharif ki bhookhi beeti k baare main baat na kar sakhe koi aur ISI say lia gaye paison ka pocha na jaye...

Per yeeeh duniya baari zalim hay or Shahbash sharif ki masooom bhooookhi beeeti ki jaaan aisay naahin chore gi, aur yeeeh gaaanjo saay jab tak eek ekkk paye ki wasoooli nahin ho jaaaye inka jeeeena haraaaam kar de gaye, Benazir k bhaaai k naaukar...

hsn953

I have a close friend who volunteers and is not a paid member of their team but still blogs and writes and makes up propaganda and shares media. Why is it so hard for everyone to understand that people have the right to differ from each other on the most logical of points?

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

can you tell me how many people are officially handling pml(n) media cell and where is this media cell ..... what i heard about pti is that they have a team of 25-30 persons but for pml(n) could you tell me any details about their media cell ...... the only difference is that they are using punjab government money to win the hearts of youth and the recent example of laptop pre-poll rigging have shown the after effects that only 15paisa/child is spent in 2011-2012 budget ..... the difference is clear pml(n) is using our resources to attract public while pti attracted the youth without any bribe ...... similarly to the best of my knowledge pml(n) is running its media cell from punjab government funds and a number of reports were already published ..... shehbaz sharif is the flop cm if you think about policies which will bring real change in paksitan ..... we need basic education reform but if this showbaz government is spending only 15 paisa/child then you seems to me an idiot who are still hoping for some change from these rotten eggs .....

brother according to my news , 35 people are employeed and getting 50000 plus perks and privilages . Noora League are now trying to open a new office in central Punjab also .

All this news is confirmed by my best friend , who also works there ///:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

bat to hai such ,
per bat hai ruswai ki :(:(

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aise rizq se bhook achi. sara din jhoot bolne aur badnaam karne ke paise lete ho. ye nahi socha ke aik din qabr mei bhi jana hai

wasiqjaved

The more suitable word could be 'PERVAIZ' ... not 'PARVAZ'

Har wo cheez jo hawa mein urti hai ... zameen per hee waapis aati hai! Shehbaz... Lemme give u an equation

IMRAN KHAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [Nawaz + Shahbaz] X Shareef

Do bhai mil bhi jaao ... to Imran akela hee dono ki killi uraa de ga!

VOTE FOR CHANGE! VOTE FOR PTI

ansarppu

Minister (2k+ posts)
@parsa_pari kal pti ki member ban k sab ko bewaqoof bana rahi thee sirf aik din baad hi munafiqat saamne aa gai...bhaio dekh lo @IMRANKHAN1 @Wasiqjaved @Mansoor Khan @Khallas ....yehi toh farq hai pti mein ore noon league mein ...pti munafiqat nahi karti chahe leaders hoon ya supps ....lekan .......noon league k leader se le k supps tak aik hi mitti hai .....plz ....aik baat aap vote chahe jis ko b de do lekan plz munafiqat ko chhor do............

Hazrat

Councller (250+ posts)
If you are supporting N league in these circumstances, you are either dheet or paid. How can a person with zameer support these Nooras who have 1270 police men to protect them. Nepotism in Raiwind family is unprecedented. Mughal Kings had some merit criteria but these nooras are worst.