why talat husain does not take "flotilla" to fata?

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Talat husain went with a "freedom flotilla" to israel,due to this many columnists like orya maqbool jaan have made him a hero .but i want to ask a question which is below

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]orya maqbool mostly writes good articles .but in his praise for talat husain orya maqbool has forgotten some simple facts

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] these munafiq journalists like talat husain readily go hundreds of miles away to israeli waters in so called freedom flotillas in a useless exrecise(israel,s treatment can only be by the way of islamic jihad ,not with these so called "flotillas") , but these munafiqeen like talat husain never help their own pakistani muslim brothers of fata who are being mercilessly killed by pakistani american slave army .[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]why talat husain does not take a "freedom flotilla" to fata where in just one raid pakistani army murdered 100 quran memorising teenaged students of madrasa.and this massacre is continuous from orakzai agency to waziristan and from hungu and kohaat and beyond hundreds of rose like small daughters of muslims have become disabled or fatherless due to pakistani armys aggression on fata and nwfp [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]why these so called muslims forget the atrocities in our own country of pakistan,first we should stop atrocities here than we should go for isarel! [/FONT]
according to islam a muslim should first help his neighbours in distress than after helping them than go to other countries
[/FONT]

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
very right
i support this artical.. why the hell they need to go ... falsteni bhi hamari behanein hain ,, kashmari bhi hamri behnain hein kiyon ke woh muslim hein islam chatye hein ,, but lal musjid wali pakbaz larkiyan dehsat gard thi ,, hahahhah hypocrate pakistan army ...

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
drkjke, take your head out of sand first and get your facts together before posting something so ridiculous. Now let me give you some facts first:

1. Talat Hussain was never the organizer for the freedom flotilla and was just part of the journalists team which were there from many different countries of the world for reporting purposes. This was a dangerous mission and lives were in danger which was proven later ... Allah protected Talat and the other peace activists.
2. Talat is the one reporter who had reported from war zones whether it was Swat or South Waziristan ... unlike many other anchors who continued to call the corrupt politicians for a stage-in show.
3. If you are a regular viewer of his program .... you shouldn't be shooting out of air ... as you should have seen the type of programs Talat have done and continue to do so and at the same time he has played a vital role in bringing most of the important issues of time in his programs.
4. I don't agree with the policy of a country bombing its own citizens but sometimes you have to do what Srilanka had to do ... when they had enough of innocent victims being killed by suicide bombs daily. In these type of wars, there will be collateral loss from both sides. I still strongly believe as Imran Khan says bilateral talks are the only way out of this. But you cannot call the Army .. a slave Army ... remember these Jawans are very brave and patriot and have always put Islam and Pakistan first ... if it weren't for them ... then India would have attacked Pakistan many years ago and taken back this land that our Quaid created by dividing India for the sub-continent Muslims.

So dude what have you done to help those in need .... one doesn't have to be a journalist or in a position of power to help his neighbour .... I am waiting anxiously to hear what kind of aid or assistance you have provided to those in need. Let's walk the walk and stop talking the talk ... as everybody can talk.... Talat Hussain brother have nothing to prove to you or people who think like you ... as anyone who even has a little bit of common sense would agree with all my points. He never claimed he is a hero and maybe by him and other journalist reporting on this ugly incident by Israel ... our Palestine brothers issue may still be brought back in the limelight and may this holy land can be given back to the rightful owners i.e. Palestine. Inshallah.

My advise to you ... Get some research done ... and maybe watch few of the programs done by Talat before taking cheap shots ... or maybe it's just your shortcomings you are trying to cover. I am sure you must have heard of that popular saying "If you can't say anything that's even close to common sense --- just zip it ... don't say anything all. And the same goes for zaigham.

Last edited:

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Why questioning Talat Hussain, can't you do this yourself? People in dire need are everywhere. If you feel for people in FATA, great. Get out there, or encourage other people and support them for this cause. Don't criticise others.

Last edited:

awan4ever

WoW!
This guy should get the award for posting the most ridiculous and pathetic posts on the forum.

I wonder if he ever takes a moment to think about what he is posting. Probably not. 'Thinking' is something beyond the grasp of his 'True Arab Blooded Non-Munafiq' mind.

He somehow takes Talat Hussain to be a jihadi warrior who had set out to liberate Palestine and thus he takes issue with him for not 'liberating' FATA first.

His job is 'reporting' so people with even half a brain can 'think' and know what is going on around them and then decide for themselves how to react.
He was one of the first people to goto Swat and report on the situation live and he probably has done the most extensive reporting of the whole operation.

I would like to request this chap to not waste time on this forum like the rest of us 'munafiqeen' and instead take a gun and goto liberate the people who Talat forgot.

BEN10

Voter (50+ posts)
I agree with pcdoc24/7, as killing of those children and other memorising Quran is concerned what outcome we are getting from these madrasas: terrorsits, extremist, who think themselves as muslim and all other as Kafir and people like you just blame on other and call them hypocrates etc that what your Islam is? you think yourselves as good muslim and all other as Kafir, remember this is called "takabbur" and every body knows Allah dont like people who do "takabbur". What sort of people are we producing from these Madrasas? are they contributing anything in the society except collecting "Chanda" or donations. in my opinion all madrasas should be banned or taken over by the govt. but beleive me these mullahs will never let it happen because thats how they are making money by creating differences among all muslim groups. And I am 100% if the people have choice and can afford or govt. can provide free education no body will send their kids to these filthy madrasas where kids are kept in chains, being beaton like crazy and memorising Quran but not trying to understand it. Have you ever thought why there are so many madrasas and where are they getting their funding, from since 1980 these madrasas have been poped up like mushrooms, funded by Saudi oil money on the direction from America, today all terorism in Pakistan is because of these madrasas and we should get rid of them as soon as possible. We need more engineers, scientis, economist, doctors etc not anymore moulvisesee below some facts and think about it you will find the reason why muslims are in this condition in the world
Interesting statistics & facts about jews and muslims

The figures are speaking themselves very loudly we are unable to listen.
Some thoughts: Extracts of speech by A.B Mohamed, Director-General, Al Baraka Bank, South Africa

Demographics:

o World Jewish Population.

14 million

7 m in America

5 m in Asia

2 m in Europe

100 thousand in Africa

o World Muslim Population:

1,500 Billion

I, 000 billion in Asia/Mid-East

400 M in Africa

44 M in Europe

6 M in the Americas

o Every fifth human being is a Muslim.

20%

o For every single Hindu there are two Muslims

1 : 2

o For every Buddhist there are two Muslims

1 : 2

o For every Jew there are 107 Muslims

1 : 107

Yet the 14 million Jews are more powerful than the entire 1,500 million Muslims
Why?

Here are some of the reasons.
Movers of Current History

o Albert Einstein

Jewish

o Sigmund Freud

Jewish

o Karl Marx

Jewish

o Paul Samuelson

Jewish

o Milton Friedman

Jewish

Medical Milestones

o Vaccinating Needle

Benjamin Ruben

Jewish

o Polio Vaccine

Jonas Salk

Jewish

o Leukaemia Drug

Gertrude Elion

Jewish

o Hepatitis B

Baruch Blumberg

Jewish

o Syphilis Drug

Paul Ehrlich

Jewish

o Neuro muscular

Elie Metchnikoff

Jewish

o Endocrinology

Andrew Schally

Jewish

o Cognitive therapy

Aaron Beck

Jewish

o Contraceptive Pill

Gregory Pincus

Jewish

o Understanding of Human Eye

G. Wald

Jewish

o Embryology.

Stanley Cohen

Jewish

o Kidney Dialysis

Willem Kloffcame

Jewish

Nobel Prize Winners
In the past 105 years, 14 million Jews have won 180 Nobel prizes
whilst 1..5 billion Muslims have contributed only 3 Nobel winners ( all Egyptians )

Inventions that changed History

o Micro- Processing Chip.

Stanley Mezor

Jewish

o Nuclear Chain Reactor

Leo Sziland

Jewish

o Optical Fibre Cable

Peter Schultz

Jewish

o Traffic Lights

Charles Adler

Jewish

o Stainless Steel

Benno Strauss

Jewish

o Sound Movies

Isador Kisee

Jewish

o Telephone Microphone

Emile Berliner

Jewish

o Video Tape Recorder

Charles Ginsburg

Jewish

Influential Global Business

o Polo

Ralph Lauren

Jewish

o Goldman Sachs

Marcus Goldman

Jewish

o Levi's Jeans

Levi Strauss

Jewish

o Starbuck's

Howard Schultz

Jewish

o Google

Sergey Brin

Jewish

o Dell Computers

Michael Dell

Jewish

o Oracle

Larry Ellison

Jewish

o DKNY

Donna Karan

Jewish

o Baskin & Robbins

Irv Robbins

Jewish

o Dunkin Donuts

Bill Rosenberg

Jewish

Influential Intellectuals/ Politicians

o Henry Kissinger

US Sec of State

Jewish

o Richard Levin

President Yale University

Jewish

o Alan Greenspan

US Federal Reserve

Jewish

o Joseph Lieberman

Jewish

o Madeleine Albright

US Sec of State

Jewish

o CasperWeinberger

US Sec of Defence

Jewish

o Maxim Litvinov

USSR Foreign Minister

Jewish

o David Marshal

Singapore Chief Minister

Jewish

o Isaacs Isaacs

Gov-Gen Australia

Jewish

o Benjamin Disraeli

British Statesman

Jewish

o Yevgeny Primakov

Russian PM

Jewish

o Barry Goldwater

US Politician

Jewish

o Jorge Sampaio

President Portugal

Jewish

o Herb Gray

Canadian Deputy - PM

Jewish

o Pierre Mendes

French PM

Jewish

o Michael Howard

British Home Sec.

Jewish

o Bruno Kriesky

Austrian Chancellor

Jewish

o Robert Rubin

US Sec of Treasury

Jewish

Global Media Influential

o Wolf Blitzer

CNN

Jewish

o Barbara Walters

ABC News

Jewish

o Eugene Meyer

Washington Post

Jewish

o Henry Grunwald

Time Magazine

Jewish

o Katherine Graham

Washington Post

Jewish

o Joseph Lelyeld

New York Times

Jewish

o Max Frankel

New York Times

Jewish

Global Philanthropists

o George Soros

Jewish

o Walter Annenberg

Jewish

Why are they powerful?
So why are Muslims powerless? Here's another reason. We have lost the capacity to produce knowledge.
o In the entire Muslim World (57 Muslim Countries) there are only 500 universities.
o In USA alone, 5,758 universities
o In India alone, 8,407 universities
o Not one university in the entire Islamic World features in the Top 500 Ranking Universities of the World
o Literacy in the Christian World 90%
o Literacy in the Muslim World 40%
o 15 Christian majority-countries, literacy rate 100%
o Muslim majority - countries , None
o 98% in Christian countries completed primary
o Only 50% in Muslim countries completed primary.
o 40% in Christian countries attended university
o In Muslim countries a dismal 2% attended.
o Muslim majority countries have 230 scientists per one million Muslims
o The USA has 5000 per million
o The Christian world 1000 technicians per million.
o Entire Arab World only 50 technicians per million.
o Muslim World spends on research/developmen t 0.2% of GDP
o Christian World spends 5 % of GDP

Conclusion
The Muslim World lacks the capacity to produce knowledge.
Another way of testing the degree of knowledge is the degree of diffusing knowledge.

o Pakistan 23 daily newspapers per 1000 citizens
o Singapore 460 per 1000 citizens.
o In UK book titles per million is 2000
o In Egypt book titles per million is only 17

Conclusion.

o Muslim World is failing to diffuse knowledge

Applying Knowledge is another such test.
o Exports of high tech products from Pakistan is 0.9% of its exports..
o In Saudi Arabia is 0.2%
o Kuwait , Morocco and Algeria 0.3%
o Singapore alone is 68%

Conclusion
Muslim World is failing to apply knowledge.

What do you conclude?

no need to tell ?? the figures are speaking themselves very loudly we are unable to listen
My Advice:

Please educate yourself and your children. always promote education, don't compromise on it, don't ignore your children's slightest misguidance from education (and please, for God's Sake, don't use your personal contacts or sources to promote your children in their education; if they fail, let them and make them learn to pass; b/c if
they can't do it now, they can't ever).

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
WoW!
This guy should get the award for posting the most ridiculous and pathetic posts on the forum.

I wonder if he ever takes a moment to think about what he is posting. Probably not. 'Thinking' is something beyond the grasp of his 'True Arab Blooded Non-Munafiq' mind.

He somehow takes Talat Hussain to be a jihadi warrior who had set out to liberate Palestine and thus he takes issue with him for not 'liberating' FATA first.

His job is 'reporting' so people with even half a brain can 'think' and know what is going on around them and then decide for themselves how to react.
He was one of the first people to goto Swat and report on the situation live and he probably has done the most extensive reporting of the whole operation.

I would like to request this chap to not waste time on this forum like the rest of us 'munafiqeen' and instead take a gun and goto liberate the people who Talat forgot.

Very true, aala qisam ki stupidity hai.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope the thread starter got more than enough valid answers to the crap he posted. I wonder if he ever watched Talat's shows or not.

awan4ever

I hope the thread starter got more than enough valid answers to the crap he posted. I wonder if he ever watched Talat's shows or not.

I doubt. He does not lend his ear to anything said by munafiq hindu blooded Pakistanis like us. He only hears the calls of pure Arab blooded muslims who are waging a war against us munafiqs in the valleys of the North!

Soon he will ride out on his pure Arab bred horse with sword in hand and join his brothers in faith and conquer us all and then chop off our heads so that no munafiq remains. He will then import more pure Arab blooded muslims and re-populate the land and then rivers of honey and milk will flow and there will be peace and harmony.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
I doubt. He does not lend his ear to anything said by munafiq hindu blooded Pakistanis like us. He only hears the calls of pure Arab blooded muslims who are waging a war against us munafiqs in the valleys of the North!

Soon he will ride out on his pure Arab bred horse with sword in hand and join his brothers in faith and conquer us all and then chop off our heads so that no munafiq remains. He will then import more pure Arab blooded muslims and re-populate the land and then rivers of honey and milk will flow and there will be peace and harmony.

Your comment made my laugh. :D

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
bas bas yaar kahin aisa na ho bomb bandh ker issi forum mein guss ja'ey aur ham saarai farig ho ja'ein. so be carefull han

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
PCDOC HAVE RIGHT...............So dude what have you done to help those in need .... one doesn't have to be a journalist or in a position of power to help his neighbour .... I am waiting anxiously to hear what kind of aid or assistance you have provided to those in need. Let's walk the walk and stop talking the talk ... as everybody can talk.... Talat Hussain brother have nothing to prove to you or people who think like you ... as anyone who even has a little bit of common sense would agree with..............MUST THINK ABOUT THIS ::::::::::::::AND ABOUT SWAT HE TAKE ALSO MANY STEPS AND GIVE US INFORMATIC KNOWLEDGE:::::::::::::::::::::::::pls dont take a finger about another work.........and u forget three finger show your self also.................

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why shouldnt he stay on his bum just like u and fill up siasat.com........u stupid!!!

He cant take flotilla to FATA cuz theres no sea there...lolz. Ur kinda persons are never happy with life. He has been to every single agency in fata probably u didnt watch.
Shame on u and lanat on ur brain.

jalalamardan

Councller (250+ posts)
the guy who started this post should arrang a foltila for fata and then invite talat to report on it if he doesnt come then hes a munafiq and if he does then ur munafiq and im sure talat is not one so then ur the one.hahahahhaa