Why Should Musharraf Lead Again Pakistan ??

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why Should Musharraf Lead Again Pakistan ??

Pak Economy in 1999 was: $ 75 billion
Pak Economy in 2007 is: $ 160 billion
Pak Economy in 2008 is: $ 170 billion

GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in 1999: $ 270 billion
GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in 2007: $ 475.5 billion
GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in 2008: $ 504.3 billion

GDP per Capita Income in 1999: $ 450
GDP per Capita Income in 2007: $ 926
GDP per Capita Income in 2008: $1085

Pak revenue collection 1999: Rs. 305 billion
Pak revenue collection 2007: Rs. 708 billion
Pak revenue collection 2008: Rs. 990 billion

Pak Foreign reserves in 1999: $ 1.96 billion
Pak Foreign reserves in 2007: $ 16.4 billion
Pak Foreign reserves in 2008: $ 8.89 billion

Pak Exports in 1999: $ 8 billion
Pak Exports in 2007: $ 18.5 billion
Pak Exports in 2008: $ 19.22 billion

Textile Exports in 1999: $ 5.5 billion
Textile Exports in 2007: $ 11.2 billion

KHI stock exchange 1999: $ 5 billion at 700 points
KHI stock exchange 2007: $ 75 billion at 14,000 points
KHI stock exchange 2009: $ 20 billion at 4,972 points

Foreign Investment in 1999: $ 301 million
Foreign Investment in 2007: $ 8.4 billion
Foreign Investment in 2008: $ 5.19 billion

Large Scale Manufacturing (LSM) in 1999: 1.5%
Large Scale Manufacturing (LSM) in 2005: 19.9%
Large Scale Manufacturing (LSM) in 2008: 4.8%

Debt servicing 1999: 65% of GDP
Debt servicing 2007: 28% of GDP
Debt servicing 2008: 27% of GDP

Poverty level in 1999: 34%
Poverty level in 2007: 24% Overall, 12 million people have been pushed out of Poverty in 2001 -2005!

Literacy rate in 1999: 45%
Literacy rate in 2007: 53%

Pak Development programs 1999: Rs. 80 billion
Pak Development programs 2007: Rs. 520 billion
Pak Development programs 2008: Rs. 549.7 billion

Dollar1997-1999 : 40-52
Dollar 2000-2007 : 53-60
Dollar 2008-2009 : 61-83

Inflation 1998 : 7.8%
Inflation 2007 : 7.7%
Inflation 2008 : 25%

FACT: Jan 14: Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 Educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 per cent) in the public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 per cent) in the private sector, reports the National Education Census (NEC-2005). The census jointly conducted by the Ministry of Education, the Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM) and the Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) reveals that the number of private-sector institutions has increased from 36,096 in 1999-2000 to 81,103 in 2005, i.e. by 100 per cent. 45,007 Educational Institutions have increased in Musharraf Era.

FACT: Pakistan is 3rd in world in Banking profitability, a report of IMF said. On the IMF chart, Pakistans banking profitability is on third position after Colombia and Venezuela. On the IMF chart India is on 36th position and China is on 40th position. Pakistans Banking sector turned profitable in 2002. Their profits continued to rise for the next five years and peaked to Rs 84.1 ($1.1 billion) billion in 2006
In 1999-2000 there were 31 Public Universities. Now 2005-2006 there are 49 Public Universities
President Musharraf inaugurated an over Rs. 1.36 billion 18 Mega Watt Naltar hydro power project. The project, completed in four years at Naltar near Gilgit

The Private Power Infrastructure Board (PPIB) has approved expansion of Tarbela dam power project that would generate 960 MW costing $500 million.

President Musharraf Thursday inaugurated the Mirani Dam. Mirani Dam in Kech area of Mekran district with a catchment area of 12,000 square kilometre has been built in four years at a cost of Rs6 billion that includes Rs1.5 billion in compensation to the affected people. It will have a storage capacity of over 300,000 million acre feet of water.

Gomal Zam Dam: This project started Aug 2002 and is expected to be completed early 2008. It is located in the Damaan in NWFP. It is 437 feet high and will irrigate about 163,000 acres of land. The total costs amounts to Rs. 12 billion. Having a gross storage of 1.14 MAF. It will produce 17.4 MW of electricity.

Telecom sector has attracted an investment of $ 9 billion in last three years. It created of 80,000 jobs directly and 500,000 jobs indirectly.
Corrupt & Incompetent Nawaz Sharif made one motorway M2 (Lahore Islamabad). Under Musharraf 6 Motorways completed or under construction:

M1 (Islamabad to Peshawar) (Rs.13 bn) [155 km] (started 2003 Completed Oct 2007)
M3 (Pindi to Faisalabad) (Rs.5.6 bn) [53 km] (started 2002 Completed 2004)
M8 (Gwadar to Ratodero) [1072 km] (started 2004 will complete 2009)
M9 (Karachi to Hyderabad) (Rs.6.3 bn) [136 km] (
M10 (Karachi Northern bypass) (Rs 3.5 bn) [56 km] (completed 2007)
M11 (Lahore to Sialkot) (Rs.23 bn) -[101 km] (started 2006 under construction)

Under Musharraf various Highways under construction throughout the country. Including N5, N-25, N-35, N-45, N-50, N-55, N-65, N-70, N-75, N-80, S-1, etc.

2-12-07: Sialkot International Airport Limited (SIAL) completed. The 1,002-acre airport is 13 km west of Sialkot and is linked by a road to Gujranwala, Wazirabad, Gujrat, Narowal, the Export Processing Zone (EPZ) and the Sialkot Dry Port Trust.

37. Ghandara International Airport (Islamabad) the first-ever green-field airport being built at a cost of $400 million; with a renowned international consultant, Louis Berger Group of USA. President Musharraf laid the foundation stone of the project on April 7, 2007 and will be completed by Dec 2010. Its total area is 3700 acres (15 km).

Police Act 1861 replaced by Police Order 2002 after 141 years. Police force divided into three separate wings: Watch and ward, Investigation and Prosecution.

small4780

Banned
Brother, you have conveyed the right message. Unfortunately, we are now surrounded by corrupt and liar politicians. On the top of that, our hypocrite religious Mollas (dominated by Northerners), arrogant Bas****s with full of hate and parochial behavior (same lot that caused the split of the country in 1971) are spreading hatred against Mushrraf. You will never see reflection of these figures in any conversation of the politicians rather they will spread incorrect information about Mushrrafs tenure. The foundation of many developmental activities such as telecommunication network etc. were laid during Mushrrafs tenure. He had such a personality that he kept Indians at their right size and even his speeches created fear in the hearts of Indians. See, what is happening now. We are doomed. There is no hope. We are surrounded by corrupt and arrogant bas****s. They will sell the country. The so called opposition is the same, waiting for the chance to loot. Being closely associated with investment banking in the Gulf and North America, I remember seeing the exuberance amongst investors to invest in Pakistan and the country was being treated as opportune destination for investments. And see, now what is happening. Mushi Bhais return is necessary for the restoration of confidence in the country. Otherwise we are doomed.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
brothers mushraf game is over i dont wana go on this point wht he did or not.
and what u peopls thinking or want that he come back and rule pakistan agian.i dont know how it is possible.
his age now near 66 .and if he come pakistan and made any smal type of party.he need atleast 4/5 years(min) agian to famous in peopls.then he will be 71/72 year old.and u know pakistani male natural death ratio .60 or 70% peopls died in age on 60 to 80 .
and second way if any next 1/2 year any fooji come in govt .and he give support and favor to mushraf party then he can become his puppet pm.
personily i think mushraf dont wana come in politics agian .only some peopls and elements r supporting .and forcing him.and showing him day dreams.

Spartacus

As you wrote ....."i dont know how it is possible. his age now near 66 "

Do you know How old our Queid -e-Azam was , at the time he lead us to get Pakistan ?
He was around 71 years old ....
Musharraf,s age is 66 but he is not a normal person , so you can reduce some years from this 66 ....;)

For PML-n and for PPPP , Musharraf is a bad dream. But for Pakistan , right now he is the only dream....

East Or West Musharraf Is The Best

Jeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Musharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:

Do you know How old our Queid -e-Azam was , at the time he lead us to get Pakistan ?
Musharraf,s age is 66 but he is not a normal person , so you can reduce some years from this 66 ....;)
man its not fair if u compare mushraf to our QUEID.
my point was only that .if he will come back he will be a common man.and he has to face courts ka dhkay .lal masjid walo ka dar. bhugati walo ka dar.ganjy ka dar .media ka sawalt.logo ma famous hony ka liya (like sheikh rshed)day ma 7/8 her tv chanel ka talk shows ma jhoot or tunqeed ko berdast kerna. i mean 70 saal ka insan or 40/50 saal ka insan ma bardasht or hosla kum ho jiyta ha.
or agar mushraf ka pas itna hosla or berdasht hote tu who pakistan ma rah ker he face kerta ;)

Spartacus

one24 said:
Spartacus said:

man its not fair if u compare mushraf to our QUEID.
my point was only that .if he will come back he will be a common man.and he has to face courts ka dhkay .lal masjid walo ka dar. bhugati walo ka dar.ganjy ka dar .media ka sawalt.logo ma famous hony ka liya (like sheikh rshed)day ma 7/8 her tv chanel ka talk shows ma jhoot or tunqeed ko berdast kerna. i mean 70 saal ka insan or 40/50 saal ka insan ma bardasht or hosla kum ho jiyta ha.
or agar mushraf ka pas itna hosla or berdasht hote tu who pakistan ma rah ker he face kerta ;)

As you wrote ...."man its not fair if u compare mushraf to our QUEID."
Why not ?

I compared age only because you came with this age problem or not ?

As you wrote ...."if he will come back he will be a common man"
Neither he was a common man before going self exile nor he will be a common man after this .....

As you wrote ...."or agar mushraf ka pas itna hosla or berdasht hote tu who pakistan ma rah ker he face kerta "
Do we know why is he not in Pakistan ? I mean what exact the reason is ?

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
heheheheh good LATIFAS........

mush ko bush laya tha.... agar mush ko dobara ana hae to bush ko bhi ana parega...

there is one way arround for all day dreamers:

Bush will hire some scientists to invent a time machine so that they can travel back in time and fullfil your dreams....

otherwise bush aur mush ko dobara se peda hona parega tab hi ye khwab sharminda e tabir hoga.. :lol:

Spartacus

sangeen said:

mush ko bush laya tha.... agar mush ko dobara ana hae to bush ko bhi ana parega...

Bush will hire some scientists to invent a time machine so that they can travel back in time and fullfil your dreams....

otherwise bush aur mush ko dobara se peda hona parega tab hi ye khwab sharminda e tabir hoga.. :lol:

I have several dreams and one of them is : ....."Spartacus wants Musharraf lead again Pakistan"

........................................The iguana will BITE those who do not dream................................

As you wrote ....."mush ko bush laya tha.... agar mush ko dobara ana hae to bush ko bhi ana parega..."

I think that because you hate MUsharraf too much and that is why your memory is not working well.....
Just for your information .....Bush got his power in 2000 and Musharraf got his power in 1999.

So please search a doctor as soon as possible and ask some treatment...Good luck

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sangeen said:

WoW what a information u got my friend "Mush ko bush layaa thaa" that proves how informatave u guy r..............YOU know that what i told every one like u who hate Musharraf for no reason...........Pls get you facts correct... u guyz dont know any thing u just listen Peoples like Hamid Mir,,,,,Shahid Masood or Imran Nawaz.........and start shouting ,,,,,,pls if u have a concern for pakistan then get ur self educate with pakistan history,,,,,,,,,,don make ur mind or start shouting just listen to those ankers or politicains.........yeh log jin ko sun kar tum apna mind bunatey hoo intki tu dal nahi galti agar Sir Musharraf power me rahein tu ....isliyee yeh log tu unko badnaam karney key liyee tum jasey kuch logon ko bewaqoof bunayeingey,,,,,,,those who go with facts and reality will never follow people like hamid mir ,,,Shahid masood or imran nawaz .....but those who r like u jo kuch sochtey hian na samjhtey hain bus shoroo hojatey hain uko yeh log bewaqoof bunatey hain or tum log buntey bhi hooo.......................open ur eyes and start thinking for Pakistan..............may god help u..............Gyee Musharraf.........

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
sangeen said:

I have several dreams and one of them is : ....."Spartacus wants Musharraf lead again Pakistan"

........................................The iguana will BITE those who do not dream................................

As you wrote ....."mush ko bush laya tha.... agar mush ko dobara ana hae to bush ko bhi ana parega..."

I think that because you hate MUsharraf too much and that is why your memory is not working well.....
Just for your information .....Bush got his power in 2000 and Musharraf got his power in 1999.

So please search a doctor as soon as possible and ask some treatment...Good luck

I thought you wanted Kalay Shah Kaloo of England to Govern Pakistan? Did you check with him ? I also know that once upon a time you guys were comparing Kalay Shah Kaloo to Quide e Azam. Now, You are doing this again for Musharraf Dictator.Make up your mind. Is it going to be Kalay Shah Kaloo or Musharraf the dictator?.........Or Kalay Shah Kaloo joining hands with Musharraf the dictator ?

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
good joke lol well done it was long time since i had a good laf
but this one certainly made my day

mushraf should be hanged
some one who sold ur mothers and daughters to
usa for free F***k*G u call him a leader

pasia tu kanjoro ke pas be bohat hota hai
pher no one wants that money if u want then good luck

i guess [altaf] kalia and [musharaf] good combination
my advise make a band or group and name it MQM_MUSh BOYs
it will help economy greatly too
what shame some one living in west and dont grasp a simple
concept of rule of law and some thing called article 6 high treson

only god can give us some sense if we still in mushraf love

panasonic

Banned
We need you mushraf. (Superman)
We need MQM (Spiderman)
We Need PTI (batman)

We want to get rid of pigs of riwand [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] (Choor, lotary, dacko, Katil)
We want to get rid of pig of [zardari] (choor, lotary, dako and Katil)
We want to get rid of Mullas [fazl] (munafiq dhokebaz)

Kindly reject PPP and PMLN and PML Q vote to MQM, Mushraf and PTI only. If you really love to Pakistan.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look forward, not backward.
This country hace greater and better persons than Mush.
He did many good things but his bad policies were too damaging for this country.
Investment and figurs are not any proof of a better situation. South Korea can produce much better figurs than these, but they are totally under the US control.
We have to understand our own nature, and create a leadership by our parameters and values.
Mush tried to coop the judiciary, he did so many wrongs when he saw that his time was to end that our Pakistan was thown into a mess.
That Mush came up with NRO, he gave free access to all corrupt germs into this country, only for saving his own seat.
He was the person who gave free access to americans in our northern areas, so they could create their "workers" there.
He could resist and say that our parliament do not want to be a part in the afghan conflict, we could be neutral, like Turkey and Iran.
He did so many terrible faults that it gave rise to all dangours we are facing right now.
The incompitent zardari governement is a result of NRO which was introduce by Musharaf.
Come overr him, and do not be spelled by the numbers and figurs. We can do better than that. We need fresh blood and new vision.
Look forward and its not a clever step to set Pakistan in reverse gear.

A

abbasiali

Every thing on paper.

Those who lives in overseas, knows very well, figures mention by SPARTACUS have nothing to do with reality, if this would happen in real, Pakistani nation wouldn't suffer the way they are suffering now. Every one who lives overseas have practically experience those figures mentioned, would never got corrupt so bedly, in case who ever take over. this is simply undigestable that in one years time after Musharf departure, every thing is gone, and Musharaf would bring that situation again back to track.

Joke

These kind of propaganda is good for Pakistani residents, but please do not try to fool overseas Pakistanis. Including yourself Spartacus.

Spartacus

abbasiali said:
Every thing on paper.

Those who lives in overseas, knows very well, figures mention by SPARTACUS have nothing to do with reality, if this would happen in real, Pakistani nation wouldn't suffer the way they are suffering now. Every one who lives overseas have practically experience those figures mentioned, would never got corrupt so bedly, in case who ever take over. this is simply undigestable that in one years time after Musharf departure, every thing is gone, and Musharaf would bring that situation again back to track.

Joke

These kind of propaganda is good for Pakistani residents, but please do not try to fool overseas Pakistanis. Including yourself Spartacus.

You are right as you wrote ...."propaganda is good for Pakistani residents"
So , proved by you that propaganda is good for Pakistani residents

That was propaganda against Musharraf that on Feb.18 2008 , people of Pakistan decided against him.

Some videos are also showing what a big mistake done by Pakistani voters because of those propaganda against Musharraf .

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bedFoBTNWAA[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES4SNxidGGI

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqOjUCVSfy4[/video]

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
who wants Mush????? a few proportion of people who got benifits of his ruling tiMe...

"Mush ko Bush laya tha" Means it was US who brought him for regeim change..

Doctor ki zarorat os ko hae jo apne speaches mae DRINK karke dice par akar apni asliat dikhata hae.... kabhi "CHOORAN LELO" ki sadaen lagata hae.... aur jokers ki tarha ACTING karta hae.....

Ek bhaai BHTTA KHOR to ek DUKHTAR FAROSH :( ..... han ap ne Economy figures mae es bat ka zikar nahi kia ke musharraf ne qom ki betian bech kar kitne kamaae aur Qom ke Farzend nilaam karke kitne batore?????

AbbaG

panasonic said:
We need you mushraf. (Superman)
We need MQM (Spiderman)

Challo Finally Yeh Tum Nay Mann To Liya
Keh Yeh [musharaf] Tumharay Baap [altaf] Ka Bhi Baaaaaaaaaaaap Hai.

Ab Yeh Na Kehna Keh [altaf] Uska [musharaf] Paaaaaaaaaaaaap Hai

:lol:

mowlajaat

Voter (50+ posts)
Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

Let me just say that these (jayallas of jamohooriat and closet mullaas) will never learn!!! They will all go to their graves in ignorance as many have before them....you cannot change or help them.....as their eyes and minds are locked down in shocking ignorance and sheer stupidity. They bring upon savage & corrupt leaders (known across the globe as mega thieves) and suffer...they allow these people to plunder the country in every respect....

Let these ignorant buffoons wrought in this chaos and once pounded as they are, perhaps, some will learn, change and recognize good leaders from the mega crooks we have now

Spartacus

sangeen said:
who wants Mush????? a few proportion of people who got benifits of his ruling tiMe...

"Mush ko Bush laya tha" Means it was US who brought him for regeim change..

Doctor ki zarorat os ko hae jo apne speaches mae DRINK karke dice par akar apni asliat dikhata hae.... kabhi "CHOORAN LELO" ki sadaen lagata hae.... aur jokers ki tarha ACTING karta hae.....

Ek bhaai BHTTA KHOR to ek DUKHTAR FAROSH :( ..... han ap ne Economy figures mae es bat ka zikar nahi kia ke musharraf ne qom ki betian bech kar kitne kamaae aur Qom ke Farzend nilaam karke kitne batore?????

As you wrote ....""Mush ko Bush laya tha" Means it was US who brought him for regeim change.. "

Muddaee Susst Aoor Gawah Chuust

That person who is suppose to answer, is searching answer and you came to support him....;)

AbbaG

Spartacus said:
sangeen said:

That person who is suppose to answer, is searching answer and you came to support him....;)

Jab Tumhara Jawab Baji (Bhai) Mehwish and rest of the wow wow family, Mutighadha, PakPatriot, Panasonic, irfan and Nai Nasal Faisal Daita Hai, Un Ko Kehna Bhonkana Band, Tum Akailay Hi Kafi Ho.