Why Richerd Boucher Visit Pak Again n Again

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
1-5-2009_53770_1.gif

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
i cant understand that these people visit pak jaisay in ke apni place ho ya pak per in ka qabza ho,, or yeh tou foreign secretary bhe nahi hia he is only the person for south asia or humaray PM President sai aisay milta hai jaisay yeh sab in k nokar hon

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
BlackRock said:
i cant understand that these people visit pak jaisay in ke apni place ho ya pak per in ka qabza ho,, or yeh tou foreign secretary bhe nahi hia he is only the person for south asia or humaray PM President sai aisay milta hai jaisay yeh sab in k nokar hon

Nokar hi tu hein bhai!

haripurwala

Yes its hard to swallow why Again and again american pigs visit Pak .I think this is bcause of our weak people in Government whether political or Army Generals.they always go against the wishes of thier people.they all are corrupt and thier wealth in Zionist banks is on stake.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistan ko manwanay ke lia ke pakistan jaisay USA ke drone attacks per chup hia waisay hi india ke air strikes per bhe khamoosh rahay. Waisay i agree jin ko USA main shaid koi lift bhe na kerwata ho yahan PM or President say mil rahay hotay hain. Hum nay apna status khud down kia hai. PM or President ko siwaya President ke kisi or say nahi milna chahiya or yahan Condi sahiba aa ker jhaar pila rahi hoti hain :P lolz... had ho gayi girnay ke bhe. Is say ziada or kia girna ha ke ab India bhe kehta hai DO MORE.

MR.KHAN

Citizen
Basically these poeple like Boucher. Molin. Petrison. and Rice ..are true ruller in pakistan....they given job to Zardari and Priminister........when anyone of them come and meet they handed them a schedule for next 1-2 week..and then they working accordingly............ no boday can dare to take some extra steps from thier given Rota. the news which come to public are very normal like " do tarfa umoor per tabadila khiyaal kia" etc. they are just ordering them..... basicaly they are the bastered who pay a huge amount of money to these Meer Jafar and Sadiq..kind of poeple to play with muslim..... they more you will be loyal with them ..the more you will have highest post in pakistan. ..and if you start to change your mind .....they will killed in you targetly ..by their paid Taliban... or any other agent... like Mehmood Durrani..... they used thier loyal at the time when they are feel how to accomplish the target.... e.g Durrani recent statment is part of thier game... Durrani is not worrying about the job..... what he has done ....he wil get more good reward in the shape of money plus a future high profile of posting ..