Why people have become so beghairat

Waqas85

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well, I have never lived in any ME country. Once visited UAE and found Arabs most racist nation. As soon as they saw my green passport they started treating me like shit. I had a British passenger behind me and was shocked at the level of treatment. I have never witnessed any of this in US or Europe.

i lived theire 7 years and left uae just for hopping i will settle things in pak ... but unfortunately i have to go back again same racist place to find job for support family.

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are usually one of my favourtie poster. I am very disappointed by your this post though. I hope you will reconsider this. You are generalizing two countries here. Many Pakistani's are also business owners here and many like me go to good universities. It is circumstances due to which some people cannot afford housing. I know a few who lived like this and then after getting good jobs bought houses. So, not sure what is your point ...
I have seen people, they r earning good, but to save some cents they like to live in a cage! Its not always circumstances but the will abd hesitation to spend, but yes u r right shouldnt be generalizing, i was talking in the view of my experiences

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani indians, r such bheek mangay!! Seen in europe, just to save some cents, 8 people live in a room
ITS VERY RUDE OF YOU. THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN TINY SMALL ROOMS TO SAVE MONEY THEY ARE FROM POOR FAIMLIES, TRYING TO SAVE SOME MONEY TO FEED THEIR POOR FAMILIES BACK HOME .....DONT BE RUDE AND FEAR GOD. THIS MIGHT COME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. GOD FORBID IF HAPPENS TO YOU.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
i lived theire 7 years and left uae just for hopping i will settle things in pak ... but unfortunately i have to go back again same racist place to find job for support family.
Bro, just to clarify. I am not judging anyone living there. We have a big community living in the Middle East. People from the lower class to upper class are well settled. I was just explaining my experience. I only spent a couple of days, and most of the Pakistani community I met from Taxi drivers to restaurant workers were very nice to me.

It was just the Arab officials at the airport who were very rude to me. Right from immigration to people at the check-in counter. I found they had a different way of answering me when compared to travellers from other countries especially EU and US.

It might be that I was unlucky and there are good people as well. It did, however, burst my bubble of so-called brotherhood and Umah.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have seen it over and over again in gulf people that do have money,they have a job,their salary is good enough to cover their costs,they may have even land and houses back home but are waiting in lines for free food and sometimes running over others,fighting and arguing with others to get food.I just don't understand ,It maybe okay for someone who has no money but you see grown up males as I won't call them men running around to get some free food.No wonder people from the subcontinent are not respected because they have lost their self respect.

What do you expect? The leader of this country Imran Khan is the biggest beggar and is begging everywhere when this country is well off if we crackdown on all the corruption and actually put the collected revenue in national kitty instead of ministers bank accounts.

So beigheirati runs in Pakistan. Nobody considers it beigheirati BTW

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میرا بھی ایسے لوگوں سے واستہ پڑتا ہے

میرا رزلٹ یہ ہے کہ ان لوگوں میں خودداری نیہں ہے۔

گھٹیا ڈی این اے ہے۔ جدّی پشتی کمینے لوگ ہیں

ان کی اگلی نسلیں بھی ایسی ہی ہونگی۔

،نواز زرداری بہترین مثال ہیئں

،

Last edited: