Why my Kaptaan only?

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

This article is in reference to the recent columns trying to take appraisal and most viewership in the form of criticizing Imran Khan (Chairman Movement for justice Pakistan). These so called journalists-cum-yellow journalists are some very old fellows, who at this point of age, want to attract masses and gain popularity. The rest are new nerds trying to fix their spots for their career. My article is not, for surely, a rebuttal to their wrong-saying but the brighter side and truth to reveal from their own write-ups.

Saying NO, yes a big NO to the current elite including Nawaz, Zardari, Asfandyar & Altaf is the only biggest crime of Kaptaan, which is the sole reason of so-called observers to arise against latter. According to a recently born columnist, Khan-an apologist to Taliban, has hardly failed to condemn a single suicide attack. This statement is proclaiming that the author has a very limited approach on Capitains political career. Further to that, the author has not encapsulated the vision of Kaptaan, which is again justified with an unfounded declaration, Yet very rarely has Khan found the inclination to explain the specifics of his vision. My writer fellow has again failed to submit himself to a detailed analysis of Party establishment based on justice for all to the first ever politician raised his voice and stood on a principled stance till restoration of judiciary. The manifesto and constitution of Khans Political party is widely available on internet for the writers knowledge to understand Kaptaans vision.

Being dead about corruption, Khan is more vocal against the corruption in the palaces, including NRO, Surrey Mehal, Tax-Chor, and major scandals. Evidently, the writer goes on writing, Khan has found niche in the urban middle class youth, yet again he has no practical experience of going to far-flung areas of Swat, Waziristan, Khyber Agency, Multan, Rural Sindh and Balochistan. My dear fellow should only visit Waziristan, and observe the popularity and acceptability of Khan. Let us for the sake of argument, I agree with the writers statement, the country should not be given on test runs, who told masses to give it on test runs. But who else will run this country? The old geeks who sucked the blood of common men through their corruption, looting and mismanagement. If yes, then pick up an option, Zardari, Gillani, Nawaz, Asfandyar, and Ch Shujat. No again a big NO.
The writer mismanaged to criticize Khans popularity among educated and civilized youth while asking Khan-a facebook leader, a very common censure. I have hardly found the most of the critiques, of which a single one is not on facebook or other social media. This is again a big contradiction. Isnt it? Yes, they use only computer and other social media without any field experience, and if they are compelled to go to Kalam, Khyber Agency, SWA and Rural Sindh. They will raise their only word, The average Imran Khan supporter is an energetic rural inhabitant of KPK, Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab, unhappy about the state of affairs. Strange?

Another unjust statement by writer, Khan is pro-establishment, while He has missed to pinpoint the factor, Why Khan is so adverse on Military campaigning, Drone attacks, and military establishments peccadillo. Kaptaan has hardly ever said anything substantial about the mass murder of Baloch. My dear friend, yet again, you are misinformed. Khan was the first politician raised His voice against Bugtis murder. Rest assure, if it is perceived that Khan will push media to post each of the news of condemnation and national issues, this is strongly denounced due to the biased nature of media from the very first day. Also, Khan is the leader of a nation-wide spread party, there are first, second and third tier leadership who are there to take actions on regional issues.

In the end, I am just suggesting my writer friends to raise their voice against corruption, lawlessness, non-governance, and sovereignty of nation, despite criticizing some Pak-lover leaders who are aimed at bringing positive change in the society. If they will keep writing baselessly, common men like me will only ask, WHY MY KAPTAAN ONLY.

Kamran Khan Bangash
Businessman and Welfare Activist
Short URL: http://www.trcbnews.com/?p=4632

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree with the writer. why should we try these tested goons again and again to ruin this country. i have never heard a single statement from ppp for the last four years that they are against corruption. look at the condition of the people of the country, health, jobs, clean water, food, rising prices, petrol, gas and you name it.............. we will finish this country if these looters come in power again for five years. we need to wake up and fight for justice and law,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

very well said Mr. Bangash but look we common men does not care about what the american funded political parties and media say about Mr. Khan the bottom line is a common man is with kaptaan and watching what is happening in our country and yes these political and journalism crocodiles will see how kaptaan will clean sweep in the coming election INSHAALLAH.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
dekho ji ye to normal hai!!!!

Hairaat hai aap ki soooch per,

Any statement from ppp against corruption in 4 years ???... i want to know when was the last time that zardari or gilani or even nawaz shareef faced any free and serious journalist ... someone like talat husssain, dr shahid, or even kamran khan ?? haan najam sethi aur us ki biwi ko interview dey saktey hain Mr friendly opposition ya woh in sai baray aik bathey hain presidency main ... bus Siasi aadakar keh deya tou distrust phela doo na koe sawal hoo na face karna parey ...
per don't they know that there will be a day when questions will be asked and all these goons will answer like mithu beta in a jiffy... wahan koe farhat ullah babar, koe parveez rasheed koe farooq sattar nahi hoga tou reply for them.

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hairaat hai aap ki soooch per,

Any statement from ppp against corruption in 4 years ???... i want to know when was the last time that zardari or gilani or even nawaz shareef faced any free and serious journalist ... someone like talat husssain, dr shahid, or even kamran khan ?? haan najam sethi aur us ki biwi ko interview dey saktey hain Mr friendly opposition ya woh in sai baray aik bathey hain presidency main ... bus Siasi aadakar keh deya tou distrust phela doo na koe sawal hoo na face karna parey ...
per don't they know that there will be a day when questions will be asked and all these goons will answer like mithu beta in a jiffy... wahan koe farhat ullah babar, koe parveez rasheed koe farooq sattar nahi hoga tou reply for them.

Hmm!!! Dekho ji ye to normal hai!!!!