Why I Admire Binyamin Netanyahu

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why I Admire Binyamin Netanyahu:

Netanyahu is the most patriotic head of state on earth. No other nation is blessed to have a leader so intelligent (MIT graduate), so patriotic, so nationalist, and so blindly in love with his nation and his people as izrael is blessed to have a man like Netanyahu.

I DO NOT agree with ANY of his policies, in fact, I think that his treatment of palestinians is horrible. the point of this essay is not to question his policies, the point here is to highlight the personal qualities he possesses that make him a role model for other heads of state.

The last time pakistan had a leader like Netanyahu was Jinnah himself-the only head of state ever to blindly love his nation, to throw aside the criticisms of others and to charge forward with the liberation of azad/northern kashmir.

IF pakistan had a netanyahu, the economy would be much better off, the military would be more powerful, the relations with the rest of the world would be irrelevant, because pakistan would be so powerful that the opinions of other nations would mean little.

Netanyahu does not give a damn as to what other people think of him, he does not care what the meretz and labor party think of him, he does not care about anything except to lead his nation, to love his nation, its people and to constantly look at nothing but the sole best interest of izrael.

if only pakistan could produce a man as intelligent, clever, shrewd, well spoken, crafty, cunning and patriotic and loving of his people as netanyahu. I believe putin comes in at a distant second.

Scorpion

Banned
You are absolutely right as from the point of these F u c k i n g Jews . . . . Netanyahu is an amazingly patriotic person . . . .

But from the point of Law . . . . Hes a b l o o d y war Criminal . . . .

And Pakistan army is doing the same thing that in order to be patriotic . . . . Its acting like a war criminal killing own people . . . .