"WHO IS BEHIND THIS?"

Mr-X2

Citizen
IT'S HAPPENING IN PAKISTAN
??? ?? ?? ????? ?????
???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???

???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????

I even don't know who is Pir Sami ULLAH but want to know
WHO IS BEHIND THIS ?

Adeel

Founder
MR X2, I hope you are not behind this.

Iss tarah key wakiyat har jagah per hotey hein. Achy aur burey loog har society mein hotey hein.

I think you are trying to say that Talibans are behind this? What is your point?

MR.KHAN

Citizen
behind this is CIA and RAW sponsored Taliban......
they are paid Taliban.....you also can be the part of them ..just keep beared...wear a turban....and call yourself ..that you are muslim......whatever you will do ...islam will be blamed. .....and you may get some revenue ..from CIA and RAW ....but you need to contact them with some secured way .....

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
ya this is true taliban is involved behind this case sponsored by cia & raw. But i tel you one thing that in taliban there are so many group as well. one Group is working for cia & raw. and other group is working for money there also a group who is working to improve his drugs business and he is fighting with taliban and also with cia there also one more types of taliban who are just fighting to defend our country & one more taliban who is truely fighting for islam.

yar mere khayal se sab mauslims ko kam azkam itna ilam Allah deta hae ke wo ache bure ki tameez kar sake.... ab ye konsa mazhab allow karta hae ke ap murdey ki be hurmati karen.... ab es se saaf zahir hae ke jin logon ne ye kaam kia hae wo beshak kammene, ghaddar, aur kutte ke bache haen...

ek feet darhi aur pagri pehna howa har shakhs acha muslim to nahi hota na... amaal, taqwa aur emaan bhi koi cheez hoti haen na..