Who inspires you the most???

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Salam guys...

We v been having some very intense political debates but I though we should also share some things which are beyond our current political khich khich....

Here I am starting a thread where I would like you to share your likes and inspirations from the contemporary people (say who have been around last 500 years or so....)

May be some of us could get introduced to some new people...who could affect our life....

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hi,

I have been living over seas since I was 15 and its been about 10 years. I had no interest in Pakistan or Pakistani politics. I did not even know who was the president or prime minister of Pakistan but one day I came across Imran Khan's video on youtube and that day changed my life and i never looked back.

He is a huge influence and inspiration on my life since that day. I wish be like Imran Khan, na dar, honest, dedicated, caring and someone who would do anything to achieve his goals. Thank you Imran Khan!

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Here are my inspirations...

Writers: Ashfaq Ahmed and Qudratullah Shahab..
Preachers: Sohaib Webb for his understanding, humbleness and addressing the contemporary problems of youth...
Poet: Allama Iqbal and Mowlana Rumi
Teachers: Prof. Moosa Kamlani(DJ Science College Karachi) for his broad knowledge and of his subject, Mr. Muhammad Rizwan Lecturer in Physics and Prof. Rizwan Haider (Professor of Zoology) in DJ Science College for their elegance and Dr. Razzaq Memon in Pathology, Dow Medical College (May Allah bless his soul) for his simplicity and lovely teaching style. I try to copy them all....
Politicians: Dr. Mahatir Muhammad for his perseverance and Loyalty to his country...
TV: Zia Muhiuddin, Naeem Bukhari, Talat Hussain and Kashif Abbasi..
Artist: Aftab Zafar..

May add more if I think of some more categories....

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here are my inspirations..

Writers: Mufti Taqi Usmani, Orya Maqbool Jan
Preachers; Molana Dr Tariq Jameel
Teachers: All those who taught me even a single word...
Poets: Nasir Qazmi, Farhat Abbas Shah, Amjad Islam Amjad
Politicians: Honest ones.. and i am still in doubt wether is there any?
TV: Kashif Abbasi, Moin Akhter , Sohail Ahmed
Sports: Imran Khan Saeed Anwer, and Hashim Amla

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
zealous said:
Malik495 said:
Preachers; Molana Dr Tariq Jameel

He is not Dr....
@ He did his MBBS from King edward Medical college for your kind information.. and he was in his final year when he tunred back to Dars-e-nizami from Raiwind Markaz...