Who Authorized him to fight for IK

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was waiting for this sir.
But I always encourage self Catharsis. There is something wrong with our ways. That is why we failed so miserably.

The proof of the massive popularity of IK is that bastards like you have to hide behind another ID and act like they are common Pakistani's and not the side effects of the bowel movements of MarYumm Qatri.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I always say that 90% of the IKs troubles are caused by us, his unethical followership on social media. We call it free speech and liberty, but we never think if IK really wanted us to go to this extent. We never think that it is IK who has to answer for what we as his followership do.

Today Imran Khan is fighting an already lost war about May 9th. He is saying it was not caused by his followers. I just want to ask all fellows, if this is going to work or not.
Look into your own hearts, you all enjoyed it and called it your success when it happened. Now all of you including IK are trying to run away from this.

Has anyone ever thought about when and why we reached at this point?
Is it not that WE ARE THE ONCE CAUSING TROUBLES FOR IMRAN KHAN?
Is it not true that because of our own stupid mentalities characters like Adil Raja are playing with our sentiments and JUST MAKING MONEY and getting richer?

Tell me honestly guys, who the hell authorized this bastard to fight for IK?
Will Imran Khan ever allow anyone to go this low?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1695425595079848053
Oye laanti thu phir agaya, Raja Marasi apni doosri ID use kerne ne raha nahi gaya

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on now bro. I don't want to make you angry, but you are hanging the picture totally upside down by saying that our social media is not harassing anyone.
As I said somewhere I am agreed with you, all I am saying there was a reaction as well.
Also they don't follow social media's bullies against IK, with IK they are against him with other issues which they can't discuss on media or in press conference.
Now a days is media war, only they are using these social media tools for excuse.

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
People reaction was expected, government played an evil role and we saw what happened , Punjab government role was not only illegal but criminal

Siberite

بھوسڑی نیا ۔ میں تے روز رات نوں ویکھدا اں تیرے اندر پنج بڑدے نے تے واپسی وچ چھیویں نوں وی اندروں باھر لیناندے نے ۔ 🤣 ۔

Last edited:

Siberite

You are right - We should not stoop ourselves to the level of such brothel house litter !

بھوسڑی نیا ۔ تم تو بنے اور ڈھلے ہی اس غلاظت کے ہو ۔ اپنی شکل پر عطر لگالینے سے تمہاری اندر کی خباثت تڑپنے لگتی ھے ۔

تمہاری پیدائش کرنی والی کے بارے میں ابھی میں نے کچھ نہیں کہا ۔ لیکن تم جیسے پکے حرامی جلد ھی ظاھر ہوجاتے ہیں ۔

Siberite

Great advice - Internet on the one hand is a great leveller allowing everyone to give their opinion but at the same time permits the dregs of society to pollute it.

Sent this vile creature to ignore list.
True. MF like you come on it with hiding your inner filth and decades old baggage. Its great place to expose such a low of the lives.

Respect

It doesn't matter US wanted IK out, establishment and PDM worked together to do that. May 9th is just an excuse they took advantage of situation.

Why was IK arrested and dragged by collor?

Why was the person in charge of Qaid house released from his duties the day before.

Why was there no security protecting qaid house?

Yes IK had to come to streets but establishment and PDM manipulated the situation in there favour.

They wanted IK out of the corridors of power.

Adil Raja is very hard outspoken but to say he is doing it for money is wrong. He sacrificed his country to stand for the truth. His friends army family all of them sacrificed for the truth

Yes he is hardcore but let's not blame him for the problems PTI is facing today.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I always say that 90% of the IKs troubles are caused by us, his unethical followership on social media. We call it free speech and liberty, but we never think if IK really wanted us to go to this extent. We never think that it is IK who has to answer for what we as his followership do.

Today Imran Khan is fighting an already lost war about May 9th. He is saying it was not caused by his followers. I just want to ask all fellows, if this is going to work or not.
Look into your own hearts, you all enjoyed it and called it your success when it happened. Now all of you including IK are trying to run away from this.

Has anyone ever thought about when and why we reached at this point?
Is it not that WE ARE THE ONCE CAUSING TROUBLES FOR IMRAN KHAN?
Is it not true that because of our own stupid mentalities characters like Adil Raja are playing with our sentiments and JUST MAKING MONEY and getting richer?

Tell me honestly guys, who the hell authorized this bastard to fight for IK?
Will Imran Khan ever allow anyone to go this low?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1695425595079848053
https://twitter.com/x/status/1695848196025544705

mughals

there are multiple pressure groups inside army and one of them might be supporting him.The establishment has surrounded itself with a tight boundary so lets see what happens.
The country is already done and Imran or another other politician could not save it

mughals

It doesn't matter US wanted IK out, establishment and PDM worked together to do that. May 9th is just an excuse they took advantage of situation.

Why was IK arrested and dragged by collor?

Why was the person in charge of Qaid house released from his duties the day before.

Why was there no security protecting qaid house?

Yes IK had to come to streets but establishment and PDM manipulated the situation in there favour.

They wanted IK out of the corridors of power.

Adil Raja is very hard outspoken but to say he is doing it for money is wrong. He sacrificed his country to stand for the truth. His friends army family all of them sacrificed for the truth

Yes he is hardcore but let's not blame him for the problems PTI is facing today.
people are adults and could follow anybody.

mughals

Now you can Call me the ISPR tout. But ask the question to yourself.
Is it all going to work in favor of IK?
Is poor guy able to clean the mess that we make?
the same people who asked Aitezaz ahsan and lateef khosa to work for IK.
There is a big fight going and probably more stakeholders will jump in to it.