Which Bank Is Best On Roshan Digital Account For Oversea Pakistani's?

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
ok jakaar thamadoo qadiani ko apnay paisay.
Yes I ll give all my money to Qadianis and that’s what I am doing in America and they make me money. I don’t give a shit about religion when it comes to money assholes like you selling this religion choron but now no more. I will give my money to those who respect my Hard work and keep it safe don’t care what they believe

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes I ll give all my money to Qadianis and that’s what I am doing in America and they make me money. I don’t give a shit about religion when it comes to money assholes like you selling this religion choron but now no more. I will give my money to those who respect my Hard work and keep it safe don’t care what they believe
make sure you file a fbar

Galaxy

I have opened in faisal Bank but you can open in any of the big banks like Allied,MCB,national,Habib, ect. ect.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
total fraud... you send money in Euro pounds etc, they will convert in dollars than if needed in Pak rupees... he invites you to buy commodities on INTEREST HARAM and NO guarantee, Pak govt changes laws any time and what they want.
So avoid investing... Mafia and Magarmach are getting fat but IK can not prosecute them...
where are chini chor aata chor you name it

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
total fraud... you send money in Euro pounds etc, they will convert in dollars than if needed in Pak rupees... he invites you to buy commodities on INTEREST HARAM and NO guarantee, Pak govt changes laws any time and what they want.
So avoid investing... Mafia and Magarmach are getting fat but IK can not prosecute them...
where are chini chor aata chor you name it
Indian Patwaris been doing negative propganda past 2 and years but haraam kors are not succeeding. Pmln and ppp have made them Haraam eating patwaris they are corrupt and not stop lying from outside muslims with beards but inside opposite

Galaxy

Yes these Indian Harramies will do any thing to screw Pakistan. Don't pay any attention to them. Millions of OSP have opened DRP accounts. There is almost half a Billion dollars already deposited in there.