Where iz Abbasi ali

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i am done. thank you all brothers and sisters in this forum for such nice posts

Allah Hafiz

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shahqais said:
I had a talk with Abbasi Ali and he was very reasonable + patient in the chat. If anyone have an issue, talk to him, he is really reachable ( unlike our government/zardari ). <=== [hilar] [hilar]

really appreciated.

yeah abbasi is cool fellow

from now on our president is mr. Mazari, as per rashid murad, since he frequently goes to mazars for dua to protect his presidency

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
pakland said:
we as pakistanis we don't want indians and nepalies on this forum

thank you

once again u people have proved that you can't get along with anybody
and like to remain in isolation where ever you go out of your home country.

you just want to give signal to indians that you guys couldn't face them
and they bend you to your knees.

still many pakistani singers are singing in indian movies like rahat fateh al khan,
and others,javed shekh is working in movies........lot of pakistani getting
treatment in india who can't afford to go to abroad. what your say about them.

you see most of indian sites are flooded with pakistanis and similar reaction
indians could show there.

ask admin to ban all the indians, make a policy for that.
people come to these sites for fun,no body is dying for that.

I never saw any constructive discussion,but to propagate hate and make
propaganda against west,despite living and earning bread from that country.

The fact is that way you behave (to admin and moderator also ) displays
no respect for anybody.if things don't go the way you want....to start blaming
like your politicians.

good luck.

A

abbasiali

Brothers,

I wait for all of you, but its quite understood, your own commitments couldn't allow you to come and participate in live discussion,

How ever if you all would like to have live chat, do let me know the timing, and I will do my level best to have an one on one.

Shahqais have been wonderful along with his extraordinary polite behavior and knowledge which help me to understand some of my own personal issues.

Regards

shan-e-hindustan

Voter (50+ posts)
o.k i m leaving this forum for a while.wish all the best for paki members.i hope all indian users would stop their posts and quit this forum.we don,t want to be unbidden gues here.i hope paki brothers and sisters enjoy within their own illusive world.
thank u admin,moderators,frinds and foes
i miss u

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I think admin is doing good job, not a big problem....

Indians are not problem either, after all they had served us for log time. [hmmm]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pigeon, dont cry...
look at your post, full of hatred.. blaming others.......You people are just talking machine.....
Like Shive sena.....

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Looks like both sides need break from each other. So lets have a break for some time.

To all the losers who are blaming and whining to moderators about non Pakistanis. Give them a break. They have been quite very fair,They have a hard job at hand. Those of you are doubting their patriotism, shame on you losers. .

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all, I do not want the Indians toi leave this forum.
I myself feel strong enough to cope with them. They r no gennies. But the problem is that people like Pappufromindia are have been here.

He used highly abusive language for Gazoomartian.
I wish the moderators had llowed that post to remain on the home page, so that the concerns that Gazoo had shown could be addressed. All Indians on this forum r nt the same.

Conflict is my game and I love it. I want more and more Indians here on this forum as I believe that the more we see views of the outer-world the more we will b able to face the challenges that r about to come our way in near future. But the way a few of them behaved was not tolerable.

I still feel that the Pakistanis on this forum have a lt more space than the Indians and I like the job done by Abbasi Ali.
Abbasi bbhai I hope u wont mind us asking for u.

After all, shikayat bhe usi se hoti hai jisse piar hota hai. But sometimes when u r not around, things go wild on this forum.

I m glad that Pappu was banned immediately, but I wish that his IP address should have been blocked, and if it is so, then it is more than good.

I have no real issues with the Indians coming to this forum but I hope even they will keep a check on themselves.

And most importantly!

If any1 feels likely to say something to say sum1, the best way is to talk on the forum. What is the point in sending private messages to sum1 and then using abusive and threatening language.

I remember the message that Gazoomartian displayed in his thread contained the words,

"Gazoo, tera intizam ker lia hai. Bohut jald tera dimagh theek honay wala hai baitey."

It was quite difficult for me to edit this line as it contained more than a thousand abuses in between.

So, Abbasiali bhai, thanx for taking notice of what we mentioned. Hope the Indians will also not mind this. They already know that we hate them as a nation and they also hate us as a nation.

So. Concluding my post, I will just say that no 1 leave this forum. It is gr8. Nothing is perfect and we should also allow every1 2 better himself.

Regards,

Ali Raza Zaidi

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
I feel pissed off as well as my post of 'beef recipe' for summer bar-b-que was deleted as well without any valid reason!!!

Abey tujhe or kuch nai mila tha thread bnane ko?