Where iz Abbasi ali

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
People like Pappufromindia and other Indians r black-mailing people on this forum and Mr.Commander is deleting the threads being made against them. I made a post against the act of commander, it was deleted even b4 I finished reading my post.

I again raise the question.

Is this forum being run by Pakistanis or should we find some other forum to discuss our issues?

This question is yet again directed straight towards Abbasiali and Commander.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
alihbkable said:
People like Pappufromindia and other Indians r black-mailing people on this forum and Mr.Commander is deleting the threads being made against them. I made a post against the act of commander, it was deleted even b4 I finished reading my post.

Is this forum being run by Pakistanis or should we find some other forum to discuss our issues?

this leads me to believe that

1. commander is an Indian friend of the owners
2. Forum need advertising dollars from Indians
3. I have never witnessed, while commander is online, that an Indian's post was removed.

I am sure there are many forums where we cand discuss these issues.

Abbasi is probably taking the weekend off

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
u guys are 100 % right. commander ne meri aik post edit kardi jo mene indianguy ko jawab likha tha. hamein shayad koi aur forum dekhna pare ga jahan sirf pakistani hon.
doston urdu istemal karo.

mera azm itna buland hai mujhe paraye sholon ka dar nahee
mujhe khauf atishe gul sai hai kahin yeh chaman ko jala na de

Pakistan Zindabad

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
I had an issue with the admins to and my posts were deleted as well. When I tried to ask the reason I was sent PMs instead admins replying me on my post and the complaining post was also deleted.

The reason given to me for deletion of my post was just an excuse because I found same kinda posts already present on the forum and the moderators were involved in the debates of those posts.

and I didn't like it at all.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
alihbkable said:

what I found mostly indian participate in discussion related to india.

you guys are trying to emotionally blackmail the admin or moderator
the way you are blaming.

you are in global village my friends.

gazoomartian

shahqais said:
I had an issue with the admins to and my posts were deleted as well. When I tried to ask the reason I was sent PMs instead admins replying me on my post and the complaining post was also deleted.

The reason given to me for deletion of my post was just an excuse because I found same kinda posts already present on the forum and the moderators were involved in the debates of those posts.

and I didn't like it at all.

I will contact Abbasi, I have his email address. Admin/commander seem to be indians

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
I did start a post like the current one and complaining about post being deleted with out any notice or warning and wasn't informed either but that post was also deleted with out any notice then I had to start a third one after which I received a PM from a moderator and admin but my third post was also deleted despite of me asking moderators and admin to respond to my post instead of sending me PM so that every one could see why was it deleted?

I am afraid this post will deleted as well pretty soon.

gazoomartian

shahqais said:
I did start a post like the current one and complaining about post being deleted with out any notice or warning and wasn't informed either but that post was also deleted with out any notice then I had to start a third one after which I received a PM from a moderator and admin but my third post was also deleted instead of me asking moderators and admin to respond to my post instead of sending me PM so that every one could see why was it deleted?

I am afraid this post will deleted as well pretty soon.

this one didnt get deleted probably because commander/admin is having dinner. Its 7;16 in Toronto

i dont know who is who here but i know one thing there was two nice pakistani patriotic guys ,( 786best786) and was one other ( pakipowerboy) they left this fourm and they write b4 to leav one same thread for admin and moderators , and i realy loved their posts , they was very honest and true pakistanies, and now i can see many guys are complaining again same , so i think some one have to find out whats going on?

gazoomartian

Pakistani Commando said:
i dont know who is who here but i know one thing there was two nice pakistani patriotic guys ,( 786best786) and was one other ( pakipowerboy) they left this fourm and they write b4 to leav one same thread for admin and moderators , and i realy loved their posts , they was very honest and true pakistanies, and now i can see many guys are complaining again same , so i think some one have to find out whats going on?

my point has now gained ground that commander/admin are indians and to expect them not to support Indians would be foolish

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ya to indian hain ya wo bhee pakistani politicians ki tarha hain. kuch bhee kehdo ya karlo in ke kaan per joon nahee reengti

gazoomartian

pakland said:
ya to indian hain ya wo bhee pakistani politicians ki tarha hain. kuch bhee kehdo ya karlo in ke kaan per joon nahee reengti

may be like zardari?
[hilar] [hilar]

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
No my brother I don't think that they are indian (disguised as Pakistani), as far I am concerned they are making some mistakes and they need to look at their policies and whats wrong with their policies. If they make a policy then treat every one accordingly.

A

abbasiali

Dear Brothers,

I have read all of your replies, and my personal concern have reached to its peak.

First thing, Please trust the team, we have already put all Indian members in Queue, so without the scruitney nothing could come out. And I need your help just report me the post or thread or reply, which you have thought not up to the standard.

I have seen the allegations, but these are more than welcome as positive feed back.

I am waiting for your reports.

Those who would like to participate in live chat with me in this regard. Please assign my email

[email protected]

I will be taking your feed backs live and will get back to all of you as quick as possible.

930pm EST or Toronto time.

Regards

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
brother abbasiali
I will email you my complete conversation with your admin. So that you know what it was?

gazoomartian

abbasiali said:
Dear Brothers,

I have read all of your replies, and my personal concern have reached to its peak.

First thing, Please trust the team, we have already put all Indian members in Queue, so without the scruitney nothing could come out. And I need your help just report me the post or thread or reply, which you have thought not up to the standard.

I have seen the allegations, but these are more than welcome as positive feed back.

I am waiting for your reports.

Those who would like to participate in live chat with me in this regard. Please assign my email
[email protected] Please clarify

I will be taking your feed backs live and will get back to all of you as quick as possible.

930pm EST or Toronto time.

Regards

[clap] [clap]

oh never mind, I see it now :D

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
I had a talk with Abbasi Ali and he was very reasonable + patient in the chat. If anyone have an issue, talk to him, he is really reachable ( unlike our government/zardari ).

really appreciated.