Where is PPP?

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have been thinking about one thing - I see different people with different backgrounds on this forum.

We hear voices of different parties here. There are supporters of MQM, PML-N/Q, JI and PTI, which makes sense. There are lots of supporters of these political parties in the form of Pakistanis residing in Pakistan and living overseas.

On this website, the participation is almost even/equal. This also makes sense because although MQM and PTI supporters are smaller in numbers but are probably more resourceful than the other parties. That is, majority of them are living in urban cities of Pakistan or living abroad, as compared to the other political parties. Hence they have access to the computers and internet, which the other parties' supporters living in Pakistani villages may not have. This inverse relationship between the number of supporters of the above mentioned parties and their resourcefulness brings the debaters on this forum to almost equal numbers for each party.

However, I never see any supporters of PPP. Where are they? Isn't PPP the biggest party of Pakistan and in government? Who are these people who vote for PPP? What social status do they have? PPP is perceived to be one of the most liberal parties of Pakistan. I was under the impression that PPP had a huge middle class support and lots of its supporters live abroad? Aren't its supporters resourceful? Don't they have access to the internet? Why can't they defend their party in such tough times? Where are they? I am actually getting concerned with the notion that, were there ever a lot of supporters for PPP in the past elections? Were these elections authentic? What's the Psyche of the PPP supporter? I definitely learn a lot about the supporters of other parties through this forum. Is an average PPP supporter uneducated and resourceless? Does the PPP want it to be this way and thrives on its illiterate and poor supporters? After all, it is easier to sell dreams to such people and to control them and their criticism.

PPP supporters!!!!!!!!! Where are you?!?!?!!

Get yourselves heard.

Please leave comments on my thought.

PS: My above stated thought is not a criticism of this forum but merely a personal observation. That s, I am not claiming that PPP supporters are not allowed to become patrons here or to share thoughts but I just simply don't see them either on this forum or in Canada.

S

Siasati

Zardari has sent PPP supporters hiding. We are ashamed to call ourselves PPP supporter now. Zardari has destroyed the party.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
At the moment it is Zardaree party wich is in power.Zardaree has never been a part of actual PPP formed by Mr.Z.A. Bhuto. Actual PPP is almost Quiet or lost or under shock.Now it is game of ZER(money)and U.S unless people of Pakistan stand up which is quite possible in near future or we shall be doomed.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zardari rating has been dipped to 20%. I agree with siasati, even if there are PPP supporters out there. Most probably have changed the parties or just not supporting anyone at all, Frustrated!!

Zardari iss party ko ley duba. There are good people in this party still but sad thing is that noone stood up to mr 10%.

Good thread though. It will be interesting seeing everyone's view about this

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah very true, This PPPP in Govt: is a different fish all together, and common PPP worker is left in no position to defend the Mr 10% [zardari] policies.
Although there are few like [fozia] [taseer] [rehman-malik] and Kaira are defending him so far, but we all will see how long they can as in past we all saw [rasheed] did the same job for [musharaf] for quite some time but there is a limit to very thing.
2ndly in my view in feb08 elections PPPP do got votes bcoz by then BB's assassination worked hugely in their success.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
I appreciate sher_khan's analysis. I think, he made a good and different topic since ever.

2nd I wana add something more:-

1- ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ? ?? ??????-PPP
2-?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???-??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???- ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??? PPP

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
PPP supporter kis ko support karain? Zardari ko? Jis ko aik common man ki problems ki koi fikar nahin hai jisay sirf yeh pata hai k paisay kis say and kaisay maangnay hain and agar koi dey b dey to us ko apnay account main kaisay transfer kerna hai, Is this a leader who says that k cheeni ka masla president house k under ya president house ka masla nahin hai, President spokes man Farhat Ullah Babar said this some days before, waisay b zardari nay to kal ko sub kuch beach ker bahir hi settle hona hai so us ki party ko support kernay say faida, I dont think so k Pakistani nation will select them again, jo paisay ley ker mulk ko America k agar girwi rakh rha hai, her taraf Black water ka shor hai and PPP government ko is ki koi perwah hi nahin hai, unhain agar perwah hai kisi cheez ki to woh yeh k Musaraf ko kis tarah bachaya jai and NRO ko koi na cheray.

A

abbasiali

Dear Sher Khan,

Thanks for setting a change, it was too amazing to dig out something like this, we daily watch on talk shows the behavior of PPP spoke persons, which is itself so frustrating, that it does not feel like to talk about, like yesterdays Kashif talk show, Fauzia Wahab's expressions and explanations were so ruthless, that their own party supporter can not support her, so PPP has lost its credibility among common person, along with their own part leaders and workers, So I have my own feeling, you will not hear anything from them, it could be for some excuse, but not for defend.

Regards.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like in the next term PPP will be confined only in Larkana and surroundings. It will be a big disaster for the country. I am afraid if enterior Sindh will be taken over by Sindhi Seperatists.

Fauzia Wahab is information secretary of the party, she has to mobilize the workers, this is her responsibilty, but she is just a celebrity on TV talk Shows. Defender of Zardari.

Only one talented person they have, Hussain Haqqani, but he is busy in USA.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not find one single PPP politician, provincial or cabinet minister to be pious, honest and sincere. They are bunch of cheats, liars, deceiving manipulators, greedy, choor, uchakeys and bundles of humbugs. From top to bottom, they are nothing but opportunists and only interested in making bank accounts stuffed with billions of rupees.

President Zardari is a multi-billionaire and will be hundred times richer while he remains in office and his ministers take a lead from him and getting wealthier. PPP has failed Pakistan poor majority and unfit to govern the country.

[zardari] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] :oops: :oops: :evil: :twisted:

hum logo ko tora sabir kerna chayee aur apni zomidari be dekna chayee,Jo be president binta hay wo humari ankars aur humaray jo prhay lakay Jhail hay un key tankeet men ata hay kasin b hen abi pak ka president hay you should respect pakistani president as pakistani JHAN tAK mQM KEY BAAT HAY WO 9 SAAL SAY HER HOKOMAT SAY KAM LITEE HAY AUR "PROFIT
Together LOOS men BYE BYE" Karachi men aj be ap MQM KEY sector offices MEN APP DEKH SUK TAIN HEIN AJ BE K latest weapons nojawan larko k hath men hay yie baat ker ten hay sawaat key .
Sector office men logo ko insaf milta hay per weapons k zor per whan adalat hay per insaf weapons diyta hay kiya yie he awami party .imran khan is good person inshallah next or next imran mqm tu abi b hokomat men hay .MQM ko awam ka dard hay tu hokomat say alog hojay.......

"bye friends ager meri elfaz k waja say kasee ko takleef hoe hay to men maafi ka talbgar hoon"
Pakistan Zindabad

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Dear Sher Khan,

Thanks for setting a change, it was too amazing to dig out something like this, we daily watch on talk shows the behavior of PPP spoke persons, which is itself so frustrating, that it does not feel like to talk about, like yesterdays Kashif talk show, Fauzia Wahab's expressions and explanations were so ruthless, that their own party supporter can not support her, so PPP has lost its credibility among common person, along with their own part leaders and workers, So I have my own feeling, you will not hear anything from them, it could be for some excuse, but not for defend.

Regards.

I agree with you. However, I think that there is more to it. It has to do something with the understanding of our society. Society includes PPP. I think within PPP, people are either rich or poor. There is a very small group of people that belongs to the middle class. The biggest chunk of the PPP (poor ones) does not have access to TV on a regular basis and have no access to the internet at all. I also went to PPP official website. It's not an interactive website. It only provides the info that PPP wants to get across to you. Unlike PTI, MQM, and PML websites,there are no polls or forums or any feedback that PPP can get from its people. I thin that the culture in the PPP is that one person s a leader and no one can dispute/him or her. Majority of the PPP voters are with in Pakistan and are uneducated. (May be you can help me with this since you are the moderator. How many patrons of this website actually reside in Pakistan? PPP will never concentrate on urban centres. The return on their investment will be low. The educated people are not as loyal voters and can vote another party if not satisfied with PPP. PPP's manifesto appears to be keep them poor and rule over them.

I know that commodities are very expensive in urban and sub-urban centres. How come there is no news that something bad is going on in some village in Sindh or Punjab because of the inflation? I don't know what's the situation with Pakistan now, but in 1994 majority of the people lived in country side without electricity and were compensated for their work not through money but barter system. That is, instead of rupees a labour was compensated with "anaj". Is there someone on this website who has observed a rural life and can confirm this? Also if majority of the people are not being compensated in currency and don't have the electricity then it really does not matter because they never had and this would not effect the votes.

In summary, I used to think that people like you and I are average Pakistanis. No we are not. We are almost social elites. An average Pakistani has nothing.