Where is CJ of Pakistan?

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
I find it very odd that there has not been any mention of CJ ever since the dharna started! Where is CJ? Is he even in Pakistan and following the political events?

Has he absolutely nothing to say about the current situation? Nobody--whether TV anchors, political party leaders, and even social media, is talking about CJ

And may I add, CJ's role in election investigation is critical especially since IK is asking him to lead it. From CJ's deafening silence so far, it seems that he has sold his soul to NS. And if so, then what will become of IK's political future if tomorrow CJ declares that all the constituencies opened for investigation were found Halal?

Nobody will take IK's side this time if IK rejects CJ's judgment on the basis of corruption. People would just say that whenever someone says and does anything against IK's liking, IK turns against him. It would be impossible for IK to defend himself

Last edited by a moderator:

Jami786

MPA (400+ posts)
IK gets something out of this scenario or not is important but not as important as the fate of this poor nation. CJ can play a defining role to shape up the fair electoral process of this country for the betterment poor masses. Media should play a part to awaken the highest judiciary to play a positive role to end this crisis. There are two extreme positions that one CJ will take suo moto on samosa/wine bottle and other not not do anything even if the whole country is in disarray. Hashmi by mentioning the name of CJ in so called conspiracy has put CJ on back foot otherwise this problem could have been solved by now. This was a planned effort by PMLN through Hashmi to deliberately get CJ out of the way. The other personality who could have solved this issue was army chief but Zardari's politics (becuase PPPP cannot afford to vanish completely from Punjab) has put a big hurdle on the way of solution and as result of this who suffers: PAKISTAN and JUSTICE.

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
I have heard this argument that the CJ is on back foot because of Hashmi's statements (which in turn was the work of the devil PML-N himself). But I do not buy this for one minute.

Come on ! Just because someone took his name, the CJ now cannot play an active role? If that is the case, then the CJ is clearly a big time COWARD. A judge's training is to stand up for truth no matter what. Just count the number of things people have said about IK, but IK has not backed down. Why cant the CJ do the same? He is the CJ of the Supreme Court of Pakistan for crying out loud. What is he so afraid of?

SILENCE means only 1 thing: The CJ has a skeleton in his closet; he is hiding something or is afraid of something. There is definitely something smelly about this CJ, with all due respect of course

IK gets something out of this scenario or not is important but not as important as the fate of this poor nation. CJ can play a defining role to shape up the fair electoral process of this country for the betterment poor masses. Media should play a part to awaken the highest judiciary to play a positive role to end this crisis. There are two extreme positions that one CJ will take suo moto on samosa/wine bottle and other not not do anything even if the whole country is in disarray. Hashmi by mentioning the name of CJ in so called conspiracy has put CJ on back foot otherwise this problem could have been solved by now. This was a planned effort by PMLN through Hashmi to deliberately get CJ out of the way. The other personality who could have solved this issue was army chief but Zardari's politics (becuase PPPP cannot afford to vanish completely from Punjab) has put a big hurdle on the way of solution and as result of this who suffers: PAKISTAN and JUSTICE.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ پورا کرپٹ سسٹم گلو کریسی کے ہاتھ میں ہے، انہی سے ہمارا مقابلہ ہے۔

تحریک انصاف اسی ظلم سے نجات کی آواز ہے، یہاں کا وزیر اعظم ملک کا کرپٹ ترین شخص، اس سے پہلے کا صدر اور وزیر اعظم بھی ملک کے کرپٹ ترین شخص، عدالت کے چیف افتخار جسٹس ملک کے کرپٹ ترین چیف جسٹس ثابت ہوگئے، کیانی بھی چوروں کا ساتھی رہا۔ اب نظام بدلنا ہے، نواز کو جانا ہوگا۔ تحریک کو مزید طاقت دینی ہوگی، گلی گلی محلے محلے پھیلانا ہوگا۔ ابھی نہیں تو کبھی نہیں

Jami786

MPA (400+ posts)
I have heard this argument that the CJ is on back foot because of Hashmi's statements (which in turn was the work of the devil PML-N himself). But I do not buy this for one minute.

Come on ! Just because someone took his name, the CJ now cannot play an active role? If that is the case, then the CJ is clearly a big time COWARD. A judge's training is to stand up for truth no matter what. Just count the number of things people have said about IK, but IK has not backed down. Why cant the CJ do the same? He is the CJ of the Supreme Court of Pakistan for crying out loud. What is he so afraid of?

SILENCE means only 1 thing: The CJ has a skeleton in his closet; he is hiding something or is afraid of something. There is definitely something smelly about this CJ, with all due respect of course
I agree, but we can only pray that somehow he can get some courage from somewhere. Probably this is the reason IK wants resignation from Nawaz Shariff so that institutions can make decisions freely without any any scare.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
CJ is an extremely upright and honest man. Stop spreading false propaganda, read some of his court decisions before making ignorant comments.

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother Ali, where was this CJ when innocent people (women included) were killed point blank in Lahore Model Town and then again in Islamabad?

Besides, you are completely missing my point and acting all emotional.

I never said that CJ is corrupt. I am saying that there is something wrong with this CJ who has kept himself silent. There is a saying that those who stay silent or act neutral are actually on the side of the status-quo. Otherwise, there is no reason for CJ not to take notice of Model Town massacre and Islamabad Tear Gas Shelling and Firing where people were actually KILLED. Was that not an act of injustice? Is it not CJ's core responsibility to provide Justice to the people of the Pakistan?

What role has CJ played in the execution of FIR against PM and CM Punjab so far? Has he intervened to expedite the matter to ensure speedy justice?

Please be neutral and objective in your positions.

CJ is an extremely upright and honest man. Stop spreading false propaganda, read some of his court decisions before making ignorant comments.

wahreh

Yes CH has been bought by IK

Brother Ali, where was this CJ when innocent people (women included) were killed point blank in Lahore Model Town and then again in Islamabad?

Besides, you are completely missing my point and acting all emotional.

I never said that CJ is corrupt. I am saying that there is something wrong with this CJ who has kept himself silent. There is a saying that those who stay silent or act neutral are actually on the side of the status-quo. Otherwise, there is no reason for CJ not to take notice of Model Town massacre and Islamabad Tear Gas Shelling and Firing where people were actually KILLED. Was that not an act of injustice? Is it not CJ's core responsibility to provide Justice to the people of the Pakistan?

What role has CJ played in the execution of FIR against PM and CM Punjab so far? Has he intervened to expedite the matter to ensure speedy justice?

Please be neutral and objective in your positions.

Respect

Cannot trust courts anymore, if CJ wanted he can Play a significant role in helping Pakistan to move forward in right direction, but he Has done nothing worth mentioning.

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
O CJ. O Empire mujay phensa kay tum Kidher challay giay ho. Ab tau BABA Padari bhe moin pay tissue rakh kay chupta pherta hay.

Tsunami say Azadi aur Azadi say Tsunami. Lahore say Islamabad aur Islamabad say pher Lahore. Koie tau meri help kero ab tau chanday kay passay bhe khatam ho rahain hain. Gold Smith please thora aur time do main Pakistan ko toor kay dekhoin ga. Dakha main nay Chinese Investment rukwa dee hay aur Sari Lanka aur Maldive ka Prime Minister bhee nahein A-ay.

jaanmark

currently

currently

currently
یہ پورا کرپٹ سسٹم گلو کریسی کے ہاتھ میں ہے، انہی سے ہمارا مقابلہ ہے۔​

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wu apni salary aur facilities ke Mazay le raha hey.......aur after retiirment planning mein masroof hey..........