When will a coronavirus vaccine be ready?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dark energy is just a placeholder term for an unknown energy that is affecting the universe. We do not know what it is yet, we just know of its affects.
But what about the dark matter? Or is it black matter as you said?

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sorry but I don't agree with you. Humans have this brain since inception yet their knowledge is only a drop out of the sea of knowledge. God is the only One " All Knowing"
and He gives knowledge to whosoever and when ever He pleases. Why don't you read Quran and then you will know what I was talking about.
I am sorry but yours a silly argument. Allah also gave humans ability to think intelligently and work hard. Scientists will find a way.

Vitamin_C

Dark matter is also a placeholder, we cant see it or detect it but we can see and measure its effect. We know something is there but we do not know exactly what it is so we call it dark matter.

But what about the dark matter? Or is it black matter as you said?

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
if there was a cure for every diseases than a lot of Prophets and Sahabas would not have succumbed to simple diseases like Fever, Leprosy etc. etc. Please do not defame religion by making false claims. It is natural to die and Islam never claimed that there is cure for every disease,

I have already phrased it but in a different way. The bottom line was that not necessarily all human efforts lead to a cure. Example millions still die to Cancer, flue and Malaria. Even with the most advanced scientific tool we can only do so much. There is a limit to growth both economic and intellectual. Human intelligence although remarkable compared to other animals still has its limits.
you are reading it out of context. If you see all my conversations with saboo then you might understand what we were talking about. Different religion has different beliefs. I don't know who you believe in, but clearly you are an idiot.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are reading it out of context. If you see all my conversations with saboo then you might understand what we were talking about. Different religion has different beliefs. I don't know who you believe in, but clearly you are an idiot.
You have to understand that diseases are as natural as life n death. People irrespective of their beliefs will have it. Some will die some will get cured and some will live with the symptoms and after effects !

Saboo

I am sorry but yours a silly argument. Allah also gave humans ability to think intelligently and work hard. Scientists will find a way.
You can call it silly but my argument is based on the teachings of Quran.. I am sure scientists will find a cure but only when Allah wills.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have to understand that diseases are as natural as life n death. People irrespective of their beliefs will have it. Some will die some will get cured and some will live with the symptoms and after effects !
You are right.

Saboo

Dark matter is also a placeholder, we cant see it or detect it but we can see and measure its effect. We know something is there but we do not know exactly what it is so we call it dark matter.
OK so it is called Dark Matter and not Black Matter as you said. Then why are you changing the scientific research at your whims? Today you are calling Dark Matter Black, and tomorrow, you will be changing 'The Big Bang Theory' to "Thaah Thaah Theory"? Or Einstein's "Theory of Relativity" to "Theory of Rishtedaari"?.... ?

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can call it silly but my argument is based on the teachings of Quran.. I am sure scientists will find a cure but only when Allah wills.
Allah has also given humans the ability to make decisions. If you make a bad decision and get bad results, would you blame Allah for that? Inshallah is part of Muslim's religion and very important, but Allah has also given us the freedom to make decisions.

Saboo

Allah has also given humans the ability to make decisions. If you make a bad decision and get bad results, would you blame Allah for that? Inshallah is part of Muslim's religion and very important, but Allah has also given us the freedom to make decisions.
Surely Allah has given us freedom to make decisions after He showed us what is right and what is wrong. He also told us that if you do good, you will be rewarded, and punished if you do bad,,,So please be wise, think and act accordingly.
PS: This will conclude our discussion on religion....Thanks for your input.
I usually don't discuss religion as it is every one's private matter, a matter of belief. Any religion is nothing more than believing..What you believe is your religion and what I believe is mine. So instead of trying to convince each other fighting, we should leave it like that.
I am sure we will find out the truth when we die and open our eyes.

Vitamin_C

i didnt change anything, I mixed up dark with black but I realized my minor mistake and corrected it. Don't argue on non issues for brownie points like Zakir Naik. Argue with me if you have an actual argument.

OK so it is called Dark Matter and not Black Matter as you said. Then why are you changing the scientific research at your whims? Today you are calling Dark Matter Black, and tomorrow, you will be changing 'The Big Bang Theory' to "Thaah Thaah Theory"? Or Einstein's "Theory of Relativity" to "Theory of Rishtedaari"?.... ?

Saboo

i didnt change anything, I mixed up dark with black but I realized my minor mistake and corrected it. Don't argue on non issues for brownie points like Zakir Naik. Argue with me if you have an actual argument.
Hahaha...You are realizing your mistake now and not before? It takes courage to do that, but it is good that you did that...Thanks.
No I have no issues with you, please carry on! If I do have one, surely I will discuss it with you.