whats wrong with the Pashtuns of Hazara and DI Khan

ajeeba

Hazara movement and saraiki movemennt, pashtuns are at the front. why do they want to break their own province. i understand if a saraiki or hazawal demand for a province but why would a pashtun say this, Kareem Kundi is a pashtun and so it Mr Alizai but they are demanding that DI Khan should be part of saraiki sobba. is it for Political gain?.

news-59.gif

http://ummat.com.pk/2011/08/08/news.php?p=news-59.gif

KhanHaripur

Ajeeba Sab say pahlay to ajeeb bat yeh hay k ANP nay Pakistan ki 60 sala tareekh main sirf aik hi kaam kiya aur woh bhi bhoot ajeeb( by dividing Pathans ).

Let me give u an example. I am a punjabi speaking resident of Seraiki area (Ali-Pur, Dist Muzaffar Garh). My grandparents migrated from Tehsil Una, Himachal Pardesh(part of eastern Punjab in 1947). There are millions of other Urdu and Punjabi speaking residents of Seraiki area( Off springs of migrants from India ) who are in great favor of forming a Seraiki province on linguistic basis. I mean what is wrong if majority population of seraiki area gets their identity, fair share of resources for development and recognition of their culture and language. These seraiki people gave their everything for migrants like us whether it were from India at the time of partition or from FATA and Afghanistan during 80's and 90's.

And, i hate to read comments of immature children here who know nothing about this issue, giving their illogical and hateful remarks about this issue. There should be some difference between us ie common pakistanis and selfish politicians. Instead of acting as a lone schmuck, we should try to understand the issue a bit deeply. All this phony mumbo jumbo of nationalism and unity does not exist in reality. At ground level, there are real problems, sufferings of masses and a sense of deprivation.

ealtaf

All the voices we are hearing of divide is because of continued injustice of all governments since the inception of Pakistan, we must accept that we have not treated every Pakistani equally, injustice and unequal distribution of resources, corruption, law & order situation, energy crises, unemployment, education, health and alot of other factors contributed in this situation. Lets hope for the best.

The only solution to this problem is to hold a free and fair referendum. It should be held in every district of South Punjab including DI Khan and should have two points:
1. Whether or not these should be a separate province of South Punjab?
2. Should your district be a part of that province or of your original province?

Two third majority should be made necessary for a separate province. This is the only way this discussion will die down.

But our politicians want to use this as a vote getting exercise for next time particularly PPP, they will only talk and then time of election will be upon us. They will demand people's votes to give them a new province and then promptly forget about it when they are elected. Come next elections whole cycle will be repeated again.

All the voices we are hearing of divide is because of continued injustice of all governments since the inception of Pakistan, we must accept that we have not treated every Pakistani equally, injustice and unequal distribution of resources, corruption, law & order situation, energy crises, unemployment, education, health and alot of other factors contributed in this situation. Lets hope for the best.

Well stated mother of all ills similar situation throughout the region.

ajeeba

ANP is representing the majority of people from KPK at present. they just struggled politically to bring back the old name of pakhtunkhwa. there is no harm in it. All these people will suffer in the end. there will be new Generation of WAZIR ALAS and Governors. When the people of swat joined Pakistan in 1969, some people were very happy and their point was, ''we will be free from this dictatorship (wali of swat), Pakistan panel court will make our life easy and everything will be smooth'', what happend in the end you saw it with your own eyes, uprising in the name of the same Law three times during the last 30 years. the only solution in sharia in the whole country.thats it.

ealtaf

Let me give u an example. I am a punjabi speaking resident of Seraiki area (Ali-Pur, Dist Muzaffar Garh). My grandparents migrated from Tehsil Una, Himachal Pardesh(part of eastern Punjab in 1947). There are millions of other Urdu and Punjabi speaking residents of Seraiki area( Off springs of migrants from India ) who are in great favor of forming a Seraiki province on linguistic basis. I mean what is wrong if majority population of seraiki area gets their identity, fair share of resources for development and recognition of their culture and language. These seraiki people gave their everything for migrants like us whether it were from India at the time of partition or from FATA and Afghanistan during 80's and 90's.

And, i hate to read comments of immature children here who know nothing about this issue, giving their illogical and hateful remarks about this issue. There should be some difference between us ie common pakistanis and selfish politicians. Instead of acting as a lone schmuck, we should try to understand the issue a bit deeply. All this phony mumbo jumbo of nationalism and unity does not exist in reality. At ground level, there are real problems, sufferings of masses and a sense of deprivation.

I really understand your point of view Sir, yes there is sheer and utter neglect of the people of Siraiki belt and lower south Punjab, same as in Balochistan. Yes resources needed to be divided equally, every Pakistani is equal and has the same rights, it does not matter where he lives, he/she must have the same facilities enjoyed by a person living in Islamabad or any developed area of Pakistan. Roads, schools, healthcare, jobs, energy needs, communication facilities and every other facility that a government can provide on the basis of equality and justice.

I feel this matter is more of just and equal society rather an ethnic or linguistic issue. Yes large areas which have huge pools of population is difficult to manage and cannot do justice with all. So the areas which face this problem must be divided on administrative basis. If people want more divisions, tehsils, distircts, cities that can be done but not on linguistic, ethnic or on racial basis. I must say that if we try to divide Pakistan on ethnic basis that will harm the unity of Pakistan, this is not in the interest of our nation, rather our enemies will be happy about it.

The only solution to this problem is to hold a free and fair referendum. It should be held in every district of South Punjab including DI Khan and should have two points:
1. Whether or not these should be a separate province of South Punjab?
2. Should your district be a part of that province or of your original province?

Two third majority should be made necessary for a separate province. This is the only way this discussion will die down.

But our politicians want to use this as a vote getting exercise for next time particularly PPP, they will only talk and then time of election will be upon us. They will demand people's votes to give them a new province and then promptly forget about it when they are elected. Come next elections whole cycle will be repeated again.

میرے بھائی، اس چیز کی کسے پروا ھے کہ نیا صوبہ بنتا ھے یا نہیں!! سرائیکی علاقے سے تعلق رکھنے والے تمام پڑھے لکھے بھائیوں کو پتہ ھے کہ نا تو اب تک یہ صوبہ عوام کی خواہشات کی وجہ سے رکا ہوا تھا اور نا ہی اب عوام کی خواہشات کی وجہ سے بنایا جائیگا. دکھ تو اس بات پر ہوتا ھے کہ جب چند ناسمجھ بھائی، سرائیکی علاقے کے عوام کے بنیادی حقوق کے ہی خلاف بولنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں. او بھائی، کیا میرے یا کسی کے کہنے سے صوبہ بنے گا، یا نہیں بنے گا. یہ ہمیشہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ اور مقتدر حلقوں کا فیصلہ ہو گا اور اس میں بھی سو طرح کے لچ فرائی کرنے کی کوشش کی جائیگی. صوبہ بنے یا نا بنے لیکن اس علاقے سے تعلق رکھنے والے ایک پنجابی سپیکنگ شہری کی حیثیت سے میں یہ سمجھتا ہوں کہ

- لسانی اور ثقافتی بنیاد پر ایک سرائیکی صوبہ میرے سرائیکی بھائیوں کا حق ھے اور وہاں کے نناوے فیصد اردو اور پنجابی سپیکنگ شہریوں کو اس پر کوئی اعتراض نہیں. جتنی قربانیاں اور محبت میرے ان بھائیوں نے ہم مہاجرین کیلیے دی ہیں، ہم کبھی انکے احسانات کا بدلہ نہیں چکا سکتے. اسکے علاوہ تمام بڑی ثقافتی اکائیوں کو مدنظر رکھتے ہوے یہ انکا بالکل جائز حق ھے

- کیا الگ صوبہ بننے سے یھاں کے مسائل حل ہو جایئنگے؟؟ بالکل نہیں. بس تخت لاہور کی جگہ تخت ملتان کا نعرہ زور پکڑ لے گا. یہی جاگیر دار اور وڈیرے ہوں گے. جیسے اب اس علاقے کے فنڈز وسطی پنجاب میں لگتے ہیں ، ویسے ہی پھر ڈی جی خاں اور بہاولپور کے فنڈز ملتان میں لگیں گے. اس کا حل ایک ہی ھے کہ کم از کم یونین کونسل کی سطح پر اسی فارمولے کے تحت فنڈز کی تقسیم ہو کہ جس فارمولے کے تحت صوبے وفاق سے اپنا حصہ لیتے ہیں. وگرنہ ایک دن تمام یونین کونسلیں صوبہ بنیں گی. اور اس کام میں کوئی بہانہ نہیں ہونا چاہیے کہ آپ کے سردار فنڈز نہیں مانگتے، یا سکول ، ہسپتال نہیں کھولنے دیتے وغیرہ. اور مجھے معلوم ھے کہ وسطی اور شمالی پنجاب کی عوام کا اس ساری زیادتی سے کوئی تعلق نہیں. یہ وہی حکمران اشرافیہ کی بدمعاشی ھے کہ جس میں ہمارے علاقے کے وڈیرے آگے آگے ہیں

اور آخر میں جو یہ نسیم حجازیوں نے اتحاد، ایمان، امریکی سازشوں، نامساعد حالات، وغیرہ کی رٹ لگائی ہوئی ھے، میں انکی کتابی باتوں اور دور رس مفروضوں کی بات نہیں کرتا.لیکن حقیقت یہ ھے کہ لسانی اور ثقافتی حقوق کی نفی سے ہم آدھا پاکستان کھو چکے ہیں. المختصر صوبے کو گولی ماریں، لیکن میرے پاکستانی بھائی کم از کم کسی پاکستانی ثقافتی اکائی کے جائز حقوق کی نفی نا کریں

mh.saghir

well, I am in favor of making new provinces but not on linguistic basis; there should be more provinces, as you said, just to give everyone a fair share in the resources.
I am favoring my idea because I am a die heart nationalist and I believe this because my Quid (Quid-e-Azam) said this. I am a Pakistani and everyone should be proud of being a Pakistani!!!(serious)

I really understand your point of view Sir, yes there is sheer and utter neglect of the people of Siraiki belt and lower south Punjab, same as in Balochistan. Yes resources needed to be divided equally, every Pakistani is equal and has the same rights, it does not matter where he lives, he/she must have the same facilities enjoyed by a person living in Islamabad or any developed area of Pakistan. Roads, schools, healthcare, jobs, energy needs, communication facilities and every other facility that a government can provide on the basis of equality and justice.

I feel this matter is more of just and equal society rather an ethnic or linguistic issue. Yes large areas which have huge pools of population is difficult to manage and cannot do justice with all. So the areas which face this problem must be divided on administrative basis. If people want more divisions, tehsils, distircts, cities that can be done but not on linguistic, ethnic or on racial basis. I must say that if we try to divide Pakistan on ethnic basis that will harm the unity of Pakistan, this is not in the interest of our nation, rather our enemies will be happy about it.

بہت بہت شکریہ بھائی. میں آپ کی مسلہ کی وجہ سے بالکل متفق ہوں اور وسائل کی منصفانہ تقسیم کے حل سے بھی. جو آپنے بات کی ھے کہ لسانی بنیادوں پر تقسیم نہیں ہونی چاہیے، وہاں میں تھوڑا سا اپنا اختلاف ظاہر کرنا چاہوں گا کہ

- سرائیکی زبان، ثقافت، رسوم ورواج، تاریخ وغیرہ پنجابی وابستگیوں سے قطعی مختلف ھے

- کم ازکم سرائیکی آبادی کا اندازہ ساڑھے تین کروڑ ھے جو کہ پشتونوں اور بلوچوں سے بہت زیادہ اور سندھیوں کے کم از کم برابر ھے. رقبہ بھی کافی وسیع ھے

- صوبہ سرحد کے نام کی تبدیلی سے ہزارہ کے علاقے میں جو مسلہ پیدا ہوا وہ صرف وسائل کی محرومی سے نہیں ھے. پچھلے سال بار بار ٹی وی انٹرویوز میں ہزارہ کے عوام کچھ پشتون بھائیوں کے نسلی تفاخر اور اسکے نتیجہ میں ہزارہ وال سے دوسرے درجے کے شہری کا سا سلوک کی شکایت کرتے ہوے نظر آے. یہ اصل اور بڑی وجہ تھی.وسائل لٹ جانے کا اتنا دکھ نہیں ہوتا کہ جتنا جانوروں جیسے سلوک پر. ایسی کوئی چیز سرائیکی علاقے میں نہیں ھے. ہر سرائیکی شہر میں اندرون شہر اور کاروباری علاقے اردو اور پنجابی سپیکنگ لوگوں کا مسکن ہیں. نا ہمیں اپنے سرائیکی بھائیوں سے کوئی شکوہ ھے اور نا ہی ان بھائیوں کو ہماری ترقی اور خوشحالی وغیرہ سے

اور آخر میں وہی بات کہ سرائیکی یہ نہیں چاہتے کہ کوئی سرائیکی صوبہ کی حمایت کرے یا انہیں بنا کر دے. یہ کام ہمیشہ اشرافیہ نے اپنے مفادات کو دیکھتے ہوئے کرنا ھے. ہو سکتا ھے کہ کبھی بھی نا بنے یا انتظامی طور پر تین حصوں میں سرائیکی علاقوں کو تقسیم کر دیا جاۓ. لیکن اگر کوئی یہ کہے کہ لسانی اور ثقافتی طور پر سرائیکی صوبہ اس خطے کی عوام کا حق نہیں ھے، یا کہ کسی معیار پر پورا نہیں اترتا یا اس سے پاکستان کمزور ہو جاۓ گا، تو صرف اس نقطہ سے اختلاف ھے. شکریہ

jennyrock42

Hazara movement and saraiki movemennt, pashtuns are at the front. why do they want to break their own province. i understand if a saraiki or hazawal demand for a province but why would a pashtun say this, Kareem Kundi is a pashtun and so it Mr Alizai but they are demanding that DI Khan should be part of saraiki sobba. is it for Political gain?.

news-59.gif

In the current time people identify more with their linguistic fellows than their ancient blood lineage fellows, simple is that.

samar

they did not divide them. gave their territory a name. that's not division.

Did they(ANP) think about people who did not want this racist division.....It was a Cheap Slogan by cheap ANP people, this slogan is anti islamic...Islam rejects such racist slogans.

samar

well, I am in favor of making new provinces but not on linguistic basis; there should be more provinces, as you said, just to give everyone a fair share in the resources.
I am favoring my idea because I am a die heart nationalist and I believe this because my Quid (Quid-e-Azam) said this. I am a Pakistani and everyone should be proud of being a Pakistani!!!(serious)

yes we are all pakistanies and that should be our identity................but where were these views (no provinces on linguistic basis) when name of NWFP was changed to KPK ???????

where was this munafik begharat nawaz shairf on that time ???????

Now this munafik NS says we do not want provinces on linguistic basis but where was he when he supported KPK on linguistic basis ???????????

samar

news-59.gif

for your info they both are sariaki speakers also...........well if a hinko speaker ghulam bilore basher bilore haji adeel can demand pakhtun khwa then whats the problem with these people..................

میرے بھائی، اس چیز کی کسے پروا ھے کہ نیا صوبہ بنتا ھے یا نہیں!! سرائیکی علاقے سے تعلق رکھنے والے تمام پڑھے لکھے بھائیوں کو پتہ ھے کہ نا تو اب تک یہ صوبہ عوام کی خواہشات کی وجہ سے رکا ہوا تھا اور نا ہی اب عوام کی خواہشات کی وجہ سے بنایا جائیگا. دکھ تو اس بات پر ہوتا ھے کہ جب چند ناسمجھ بھائی، سرائیکی علاقے کے عوام کے بنیادی حقوق کے ہی خلاف بولنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں. او بھائی، کیا میرے یا کسی کے کہنے سے صوبہ بنے گا، یا نہیں بنے گا. یہ ہمیشہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ اور مقتدر حلقوں کا فیصلہ ہو گا اور اس میں بھی سو طرح کے لچ فرائی کرنے کی کوشش کی جائیگی. صوبہ بنے یا نا بنے لیکن اس علاقے سے تعلق رکھنے والے ایک پنجابی سپیکنگ شہری کی حیثیت سے میں یہ سمجھتا ہوں کہ

- لسانی اور ثقافتی بنیاد پر ایک سرائیکی صوبہ میرے سرائیکی بھائیوں کا حق ھے اور وہاں کے نناوے فیصد اردو اور پنجابی سپیکنگ شہریوں کو اس پر کوئی اعتراض نہیں. جتنی قربانیاں اور محبت میرے ان بھائیوں نے ہم مہاجرین کیلیے دی ہیں، ہم کبھی انکے احسانات کا بدلہ نہیں چکا سکتے. اسکے علاوہ تمام بڑی ثقافتی اکائیوں کو مدنظر رکھتے ہوے یہ انکا بالکل جائز حق ھے

- کیا الگ صوبہ بننے سے یھاں کے مسائل حل ہو جایئنگے؟؟ بالکل نہیں. بس تخت لاہور کی جگہ تخت ملتان کا نعرہ زور پکڑ لے گا. یہی جاگیر دار اور وڈیرے ہوں گے. جیسے اب اس علاقے کے فنڈز وسطی پنجاب میں لگتے ہیں ، ویسے ہی پھر ڈی جی خاں اور بہاولپور کے فنڈز ملتان میں لگیں گے. اس کا حل ایک ہی ھے کہ کم از کم یونین کونسل کی سطح پر اسی فارمولے کے تحت فنڈز کی تقسیم ہو کہ جس فارمولے کے تحت صوبے وفاق سے اپنا حصہ لیتے ہیں. وگرنہ ایک دن تمام یونین کونسلیں صوبہ بنیں گی. اور اس کام میں کوئی بہانہ نہیں ہونا چاہیے کہ آپ کے سردار فنڈز نہیں مانگتے، یا سکول ، ہسپتال نہیں کھولنے دیتے وغیرہ. اور مجھے معلوم ھے کہ وسطی اور شمالی پنجاب کی عوام کا اس ساری زیادتی سے کوئی تعلق نہیں. یہ وہی حکمران اشرافیہ کی بدمعاشی ھے کہ جس میں ہمارے علاقے کے وڈیرے آگے آگے ہیں

اور آخر میں جو یہ نسیم حجازیوں نے اتحاد، ایمان، امریکی سازشوں، نامساعد حالات، وغیرہ کی رٹ لگائی ہوئی ھے، میں انکی کتابی باتوں اور دور رس مفروضوں کی بات نہیں کرتا.لیکن حقیقت یہ ھے کہ لسانی اور ثقافتی حقوق کی نفی سے ہم آدھا پاکستان کھو چکے ہیں. المختصر صوبے کو گولی ماریں، لیکن میرے پاکستانی بھائی کم از کم کسی پاکستانی ثقافتی اکائی کے جائز حقوق کی نفی نا کریں

Absolutely right what you said! I see your point now. No use replacing one master for another. But the right way to go about it is complete devolution of power. Give people their rights and the chance to solve their problems. Our leaders have kept all power concentrated in their hands and refused to share anything hence we are where we are. Giving power at the local council level will at least let people have a chance to solve their problems.

Aik akhri baat, kabhi aap ne kisi akhbar kay liye likhne kay baray mein socha hai?Aap kay alfaz mein bari kashish hai, likain aap ko loag buhat sehraye gay

mh.saghir

yes we are all pakistanies and that should be our identity................but where were these views (no provinces on linguistic basis) when name of NWFP was changed to KPK ???????

where was this munafik begharat nawaz shairf on that time ???????

Now this munafik NS says we do not want provinces on linguistic basis but where was he when he supported KPK on linguistic basis ???????????

if u think that I m singing NS's song then my friend u r wrong. it's my general opinion.
what I think, there should be more provinces by combing 5-7 districts and dissolving the current provinces. this would resolve this linguistic problem and everyone will have a fair share in resources.
ur take???

ajeeba

Did they(ANP) think about people who did not want this racist division.....It was a Cheap Slogan by cheap ANP people, this slogan is anti islamic...Islam rejects such racist slogans.

Pakistan is against islam as well, if u call ur self Pakistan or Pakistani , it is racism as well, change this name. change it two something like north west india or something else. it is part of India anyway. or struggle forr khilafah. if calling this peace of land Pakistan is good then calling that part pukhtunkhwa is not a crime.