What's going on in baghe e jinnah!!!....A must watch!

waseem563

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
shame shame pakistani so called muslims government ,,,, not only baghe e jinnah lahore, there is hundred of thousand place in our pakistan like HIRA MANDI in lahore & Lee market in karachi, etc etc.

im surely can say this is greate job of our government,

also remember,,, busharraf time,,, when our GREATE MONSTER POLITICIANS exposed by ANTY SHAMIM ,,, who is anty shamim, why she want to expose our GREATE MONSTER POLITICIANS ,,, let me expose our MONSTERS that ,,,,,,LAL MASJID shuhada students were going to expose these MONSTER POLITICIANS as well as busharraf , that's why busharraf order to his (baighairat military) to destroy MASJID & kill all student

DON6

Assalam-o-alaikum !!

Hmmm Well every body has a right to share his/her opinion on that and mine one goes like this. Its good to go undercover and trace out such activities and people who wrongly commit such crimes BUT Having said that I also would like to add here that Interfering in personal/private lives and leisure times of Love Birds is fully against the morals and ethics and humanity and one's rights and should not be appreciated in any way by a sensible person.On the other hand these Love Birds also should excercise extreme level of care and show some respect to the family values of the people visiting for recreational purposes.In short, I follow the rule that it takes two to Tango !! BUT..I support the life as well.. as long as it is harmless to any one and not contradicting our Islamic values either.

Thank you.