WHAT R THEY WAITING FOR...

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
I THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT BARELWI SUNNI TAKE A STAND AND SAY NO TO EXTREMISTS IN THE WAY THEY UNDERSTAND. FOR HOW LONG THEY WILL BE MASSACARED BY TERRORISTS WHO ARE IN REALITY FROM DEO BAND FIQA. B4 911 PAKISTAN WAS IN A WAR BETWEEN IRANIAN BACKED SHIITES AND SAUDIA BACKED DEO BANDIIS (although saudiis r wahabiis but "NAZRIA-E-ZAROORAT" plus DEOBANDIIS were easy to mingle between barelwi majority as DEOBANDS pray like BARELWIIS ) WHILE BARELIIS WERE BEING PUSHED IN MIDDLE AND ACTING AS A BUFFER.
I THINK SUNNI BARELWI SHOULD UNMASK EXTRMISTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS SITTING IN SAUDI ARAB AND PAKISTAN .I.E. JAMATE ISLAMI AND JUI.

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
I think you should come out of this secterianism and start calling yourself a Muslim...
GIVE UR ADVISE TO THOSE WHO PULL BARELWI MUSLIMS OUT OF GRAVES AND HANG THEM WITH POLES.
GIVE UR ADVISE TO THOSE WHO SLAUGHTER BARELWI MUSLIMS FROM BACK OF THEIR NECK BCAZ THEY R NOT DEOBANDS.
GIVE UR ADVISE TO THOSE WHO DESTROY SACRED SHRINES BCAZ SUFFIIS TALKED ABOUT PEACE AND IT WAS CAZ OF THIS PEACE 95% OF INDIAN HINDUUS R MUSLIMS NOW IN PAKISTAN ...WHAT R DEOBAND ACHIEVMENTS???
THEY WANT TO DESTROY DATTA DARBAAR, I CANT EVEN IMAGINE LAHORE WITHOUT DATTA DARBAAR.

"WHETHER I BELIEVE IN SECTERIANISM OR NOT, THEY DO, AND BCAZ OF THAT I HAVE TO"

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Well my advice is for all those who want to take it.... Because I believe in what Allah commands me to do...

And obey Allah and his Rasul and do not dispute, for then you will be weak in hearts and your strength (rih) will depart. And be steadfast; surely Allah is with the steadfast (sabirin) (8:46).

and hold fast to the rope of Allah and do not be divided." (Qur'an 3:103)

you are free to believe what you want...

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This sort of attitude to incite hatred serves the purpose of enemies of Pakistan and Islam. This is the time to show solidarity and not to promote the agenda of our enemies. Scholars of Barelwi and Deobandi never teach hatred against each other. They are just different school of thoughts and respect each others views. There are people who want to exploit these difference so that muslims kill each other - we must be aware of such traitors of Islam. They are the Mir Sadiq and Mir Jaffer. We must condemn every such person who incite hatred - these people are worse than the suicide bombers.

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)

AOA

this is first time i m sharing my views .......i feel immense sorry on the big loss of Moulana Sarfraz Naeemi

I m also very stron Brelwi( Ahle sunnat jammat)

but i strongly condemn the comments of ........no liberal....... person he is clearly indian or israeli agent who is spreading hatred.........

he is not muslim or pakistani............

i m sruprise how admn let any shit agent to spread hatred abt islam n pakistan

i ve also very strong objection on thoughts of deobandi............n i feel proud to be brelwi...but i m muslim first i cant spread hate abt any other sect of islam.....

if for a while v think they r deabandi..........then dont blame all of them ........they r not muslim...........no muslim can kil muslim...............

y u dont underst if they r deobandi or taliban ......there fight is against usa ........

then y they r targeting pakistani people............u shud underst.................they r our enemies feeding by india america israeal..........etc.....

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
Well my advice is for all those who want to take it.... Because I believe in what Allah commands me to do...

And obey Allah and his Rasul and do not dispute, for then you will be weak in hearts and your strength (rih) will depart. And be steadfast; surely Allah is with the steadfast (sabirin) (8:46).

and hold fast to the rope of Allah and do not be divided." (Qur'an 3:103)

you are free to believe what you want...

"And fight them until there are no more attacks against religious groups and all religious authority is God's alone" (Quran 2:193)

???????? ??????? ????????? ???????????? ??????? ??????????? ???????????? ??? ????????? ???????? ??? ???????????? ???? ???????????? ???? ????????? ??????????? ????????????? ????? ??????? ???? ????????? ???? ?????????
(he recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. (Al-Maidah)

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
siasat said:
AOA

this is first time i m sharing my views .......i feel immense sorry on the big loss of Moulana Sarfraz Naeemi

I m also very stron Brelwi( Ahle sunnat jammat)

but i strongly condemn the comments of ........no liberal....... person he is clearly indian or israeli agent who is spreading hatred.........

he is not muslim or pakistani............

i m sruprise how admn let any shit agent to spread hatred abt islam n pakistan

i ve also very strong objection on thoughts of deobandi............n i feel proud to be brelwi...but i m muslim first i cant spread hate abt any other sect of islam.....

if for a while v think they r deabandi..........then dont blame all of them ........they r not muslim...........no muslim can kil muslim...............

y u dont underst if they r deobandi or taliban ......there fight is against usa ........

then y they r targeting pakistani people............u shud underst.................they r our enemies feeding by india america israeal..........etc.....
I dont believe for a second that u r a barelwii not for a second, I believe u r one of DeoBandiis or Wahabiis and u r trying to create diversion from real issues. Its not 1st time that UR People have attacked us (being funded by PETRO DOLLARS) remember SANEHA KAARSAAZ, ur people tried to wipe whole leadership, come out of sheep skin u r a DEOBAND who is hiding as a barelwii. BCAZ of ur ability to hide as barelwiis u guys were funded at the 1st place.
I m sorry but i can not call u what u call me as moderators are totally biased otherwise lets just say u would have thought 1000 times b4 writing again.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
nation.lost.in.past said:
I THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT BARELWI SUNNI TAKE A STAND AND SAY NO TO EXTREMISTS IN THE WAY THEY UNDERSTAND. FOR HOW LONG THEY WILL BE MASSACARED BY TERRORISTS WHO ARE IN REALITY FROM DEO BAND FIQA. B4 911 PAKISTAN WAS IN A WAR BETWEEN IRANIAN BACKED SHIITES AND SAUDIA BACKED DEO BANDIIS (although saudiis r wahabiis but "NAZRIA-E-ZAROORAT" plus DEOBANDIIS were easy to mingle between barelwi majority as DEOBANDS pray like BARELWIIS ) WHILE BARELIIS WERE BEING PUSHED IN MIDDLE AND ACTING AS A BUFFER.
I THINK SUNNI BARELWI SHOULD UNMASK EXTRMISTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS SITTING IN SAUDI ARAB AND PAKISTAN .I.E. JAMATE ISLAMI AND JUI.

tum jo ho na woh ya tou aik nadan dost ho ya dana dushman,,, tum logon ko aisi cheez ki talqqen ker rahe hoo jo islam dusman aur paksitan dusman chaa rahe hain,,, bakul tumharre ke tamam barelvi ko khare ho jana chaiye kia tumhare pas koi saboot hai kai yeh deoband ne kiya hai,,, apni baqwas apne pas rakho tum jese log ho jo phele qoum parsti mein mubtala hoote ho aur phir muhajir, pathan, punjabi baloch sindhi ki wajah sai apas mein larte hoo jab aise jee nahi bharta tou,,, shia/ sunni hoker larte hoo aur abb tum sunni maslehat mein bhi jagra karawana chahate hoo,,, tumhein zara bhi andazaa hai kai ais cheez ki shakal kitni khofnak hogi,,, kis liye humare dushmano ne Dr. Sarfraz Naeemi ko shahed kia gia hai tumhein andaza hai aus ka zara bhi,, ais liye unhee shaheed kia gia hai ke woh sab firqoon ko aik platfrom per khara rakhne ki koshish ker rahe thee aur ais mein woh kafii hadth tak kamyab bhi rahee thee,, kia abb deoband se jang lar ker tum ain ki Qurabni ka zia kerne chahte hoo,, kia famaya ajj tum ne suna Mufti Muneeb-ur Rahman ne ke Dr. Sahab ka mission jari rahe ga abb mujhe zara batao ke agar tum mission jari rakh ker humare dushmano ko jawab do gai ke ya badle ki aag mein kisi aur ke sath jang larh ke humare dushmano ko faida pohnchao gai,, mein bhi deoband firqe se taluq rahta hoon lekin mujhe sache dil se ais waqai ka afsoos hai aur yaqeen karo saree deoband ulema ko bhi ais ko afsoos hoga,, lekin tumhari yeh baat agg mein teel dalne ka kaam karne ja rahi hai humare dusman tu chaa rahe hai ke hum aps mein laree,, hum zabanoo aur suboon aur syasi partion ke chakar mein tu larh hi rahe hain ausse se kia tumahra pait nahi bharaa jo abb tum deoband aur barelvi ko bhi larte dehkna chahte hoo,,, ais waqt aesi baat maat karoo agar tum Muslim aur Pakistani ho tou,,,,,

Adeel

Founder

I should be deleting this thread. You are spreading hatred!
We are all muslims and pakistanis. Stop this nonsense!!

I am reporting this to the admin

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Adeel said:

I should be deleting this thread. You are spreading hatred!
We are all muslims and pakistanis. Stop this nonsense!!

I am reporting this to the admin

adeel bhai ais ko delete maat karo ais nafrat ko humme khatam kerna hai humme aese face kerna hai agar app ais ko delete ker dou gai tou hum ais nafrat ko mita nahi saken gai humme ais aag ko bujhana hai

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
[quote="nation.lost.in.past
"And fight them until there are no more attacks against religious groups and all religious authority is God's alone" (Quran 2:193)

???????? ??????? ????????? ???????????? ??????? ??????????? ???????????? ??? ????????? ???????? ??? ???????????? ???? ???????????? ???? ????????? ??????????? ????????????? ????? ??????? ???? ????????? ???? ?????????
(he recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. (Al-Maidah)
[/quote]

The translation of 2:193 is

193. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression

Allah say dero or Quran ko apni marzi say mat change kero...

On the second verse... that is what the army is doing... it is fighting those who are creating the fasaad fil ard... that doeasnt mean you start encourage people to bomb Deobandi masajid in response.....

PS: I dont believe in any sect and prefer to call myself Muslim..

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:

193. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression

On the second verse... that is what the army is doing... it is fighting those who are creating the fasaad fil ard... that doeasnt mean you start encourage people to bomb Deobandi masajid in response.....

PS: I dont believe in any sect and prefer to call myself Muslim..[/quote]

meine aisi liye apne post mein kaha hai ke yah tou yeh nadan dost hai ya tou phir dana dushman

EVERY PERSON HAVE THEIR OWN RELIGION,,, CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH ONE IS ME................ I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH, AND MOHAMMED P.B.U.H IS THE LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH. ,,

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
sagaciouscorpion said:

PS: I dont believe in any sect and prefer to call myself Muslim..

meine aisi liye apne post mein kaha hai ke yah tou yeh nadan dost hai ya tou phir dana dushman[/quote]

I M SORRY, WHAT DO U GUYS WANT ME TO SAY!!! THAT THOSE WHO R DOING THESE TERRORIST ACTIVITIES COME FROM SKY, THOSE WHO CALL US BIDATI BECAUSE OF OUR LOVE FROM OLIYA-E-KARAM. THOSE WHO CALL US MUSHRIQ BECAUSE WE CALL "YA RASOOL ALLAH (PBUH), OR OFFER NAAT, U R SAYING THEY R NOT LIVING IN PAKISTAN. MY FRIEND EITHER U R NADAAN OR SHAATIR-E-AALA.
IF U NOTICE I AM NOT CALLING THEM PAKISTANI, REASON IS SIMPLE I DONT CONSIDER THEM...
1: JAMATE ISLAMI WAS ANTI PAKISTAN HISTORY PROVES IT. WHAT WAS MODUDI'S SECT??? WAS HE OR WAS HE NOT IN CONGRESS ALLIANCE B4 PARTITION, DID MAHATMA GANDHI NOT INVITED IN HIS ANTI PAKISTAN SEMINAR.
2: MAJLISE AHRAAR WAS ANTI PAKISTAN. WHAT WAS THEIR SECT???
3: ATTA ULLAH SHAH BUKHARI USED TO CALL QUAID-E-AZAM "KAFIREAZAM" NAUZUBILLAH, WHAT WAS HIS SECT???
4: MAULANA FAZLRRAHMAN'S FATHER MUFTI MAHMOOD WAS ANTI PAKISTAN, WHAT WAS HIS SECT???
5: MUFTI TAQQI USMANI HAS NEVER CONDEMNED TALIBAN, HE HAS SAME VIEWS AS MAULANA SUFFI MUHAMMAD ABOUT OUR PARLIMANTARIAN SYSTEM, WHAT IS HIS SECT???
6: MAULANA FAZULALLAH AND MAULANA SUFFI MUHAMMAD, WHAT SECT THEY BELIEVE IN???
7: WHAT SECT TALIBAN BELIEVE IN??
8: WHAT SECT ALQAEDA BELIEVES IN??
9: FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING JUST TELL ME WHERE IS DEOBAND HEADQUARTER???? AND WHO FUND THEM THERE??? LET ME GIVE U A HINT IT STARTS WITH "I" AND ENDS WITH AN "A" WITH "N" AND "D" IN MIDDLE....

NUBER 8 I KNOW IS DIFFERENT BUT HEY THEY HAVE SAME AGENDA...

WELL sagaciouscorpion I DID NOT CHANGE THIS AYYATEKARIMA INTENTIONALLY HERE IS THE REFFERENCE http:
//www.islamfortoday.com/adi03.htm
GO CURSE THEM OUT...
PS. I AM A MUSLIM AND A PAKISTANI AND I DONT NEED A CERTIFICATE FROM ANYONE IN THIS FORUM. I HAVE NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST DEOBANDS BUT FOR ME ITS ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY..
PS. FOR THOSE WHO GIVES AWAY CERTIFICATES OF PATRIOSIM, MY GRAND PARENTS( DADA G, AND NANA G ) WERE IN MUSLIM CONFERENCE INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR B4 PARTITION WHERE THEY WERE IN PROMINENT POSITIONS IN MUSLIM CONFERENCE AND ACTIVE MEMBERS OF MOVEMENT(NOT STUDENTS WHO SAY SALAM TO QUAID-E-AZAM). MY FAMILY LEFT KASHMIR FOR PAKISTAN, LEFT PARENTS AND FRIENDS, DID NOT FAKE CLAIM PROPERTIES, NEVER EVEN COULD GO BACK BECAUSE OF CASES AGAINST THEM, UNIKE MOST OF YOU PEOPLE OR UR PARENTS WHO WOKE UP ONE FINE DAY AND SOME ONE TOLD THEM THAT THEY R IN PAKISTAN OR IN INDIA SO THEY HAD TO MIGRATE, MOST OF PAKISTANIS NEVER EVEN HEARD ABOUT PAKISTAN B4 PARTITION, IN PUNJAB THERE WAS ZAMINDAAR GROUP UNTIL MID 40s, IN SINDH JSQM FOUNDER WAS A PURE PATRIOT AND PRO PAKISTANI UNTIL OUR ELITEs MADE HIM A TRAITOR AS WELL, SAME THING WITH SHEIKH MUJEEB AND BANGALI NATION WHO WERE PRO PAKISTANI S A LONG B4 PAKISTAN WAS EVEN MADE, OUR ELLITES LABELLED THEM AS TRAITORS (WHO MADE ALSHAMS AND ALQAMAR TO DO GENOCIDE AGAINST BANGALI MUSLIMS IN EAST PAKISTAN? IT WAS JAMATEISLAMI WHO WAS HELPING YAHYA KHAN, SAME WAY THEY HELPED AYUB KHAN AGAINST FATIMA JINAH, THEY WERE EVEN IN ZIA'S CABINET, THEY LEGITIMIZE MUSHARAF'S UNIFORM, IF THEY R VERY PATRIOTS HOW COME THEY HELPED TYRANTS 4 TIMES??? NO ONE CURSE THEM OUT Y ONLY MQM OR PPP OR MUSLIM LEAGUE), DID NAWAB AKBER BUGGTI HELPED QALAT STATE BECOME A PART OF PAKISTAN OR NOT? WHAT WE DID WITH THEM??? MAJORITY OF OUR POPULATION STILL YAP ABOUT PARTITION TIME KILLINGS BCAZ THEY WERE AT WRONG SIDE OF FENCE (MAZARAT K SAATH UN SE JINHO NAY APNAY GHAR WALAY KHOEY) BUT HOW MANY OF US CAN SAY THAT YES THEY OR THEIR PARENTS HAD A HAND IN CREATION OF PAKISTAN....
REST I DONT GIVE A DAMN.......
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I IS SIMPLE, I KNOW WHO IS OUR ENEMY YOU PEOPLE JUST DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT....

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
nation.lost.in.past

tumhair itlaa ke liye aik khabar post ker raha hoon yeh jang akhbaar mein chapi thi 2~3 haftee phele,,, jo mein ne dosre topic mein post ki thii aus ka link yeh hai dehk loo abhi mein aisee attached nahi kersakta q ke site ka qouta full ho gia hai

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3866&p=9766&hilit=usa+plan#p9766

OK I READ THIS BUT WHAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IS THIS...WHAT U EXPECT ME TO SAY? U THINK WE SHOULD ALL JUST KEEP OUR EYES CLOSED AND LET THEM DESTROY OUR MAZARAT, OUR CHILDREN (WITH TOY BOMB) AND OUR MASAJID....IN THE NAME OF MUSLIM UMMA AND WAHDANIAT...FOR HOW LONG....ISNT THIS THE SAME UMMA WHO TREAT MY PEOPLE (PAKISTANI) WORST THAN THEY TREAT THEIR CAMELS...
Monday, 24 April, 2006, 17:06 GMT 22:06 PST

???? ???
?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????

????? ??????? ???? ????? ????
????? ??? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????

?????? ???? ????? ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ????

??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????

????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??????

????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ????

???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????????

?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ????

????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????

?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???

???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????

?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ???

????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??????? ???? ??? ????

????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ????

????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??????

????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ????

????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??????? ????? ??????

????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ????

????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???

?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ???? ????? ????

???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???

????? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????????? ????? ????? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??????

????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ???

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH, AND MOHAMMED P.B.U.H IS THE LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH. ,,

I believe in the same and I don't know what sect I belong to except sunni, but isn't biddat haram and what people do at mazar, i mean its hard to tell the difference between a hindu kissing a stone god & putting flowers over its neck or muslims kissing the tomb & putting the flowers over the tomb some also offer sajda in front of it.

At tomb from my knowledge we can pray to Allah for the forgiveness of the dead person and read surrah fatiha, that is it, a little preview of what happens in all 4 provinces of pakistan though mostly in punjab and sindh.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd2ROz5s5QQ[/video]

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@nation...

There is no need to "shout"....I can read well when you write in the normal font...

While they also have another common denominator... Islam, Qur'an, Allah , Rasool....which is probably a denominator which combines you and them and all the others......which is presumably more important...

You are quoting the website for the translation... Is nt it your responsibility that you check from the Arabic text or another translation before you quote a verse... you pick it up and quote without testing... Please ponder... May be there are other things which you listen and believe ... without checking... and may be this is the problem with the suicide bombers as well.... The listen someone declaring another person "kafir".. they do not ponder... they go and blow themselves up...

When i consider this Verse... it seems that it was sent down to us for this time...

O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done. (49:6)

I pray that Allah gives us Hidaya to ponder upon what he has sent down... and make all of us true beleivers...