What position should IK take regards too rigging?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I know that PTI wanted biomtric system in place, but the point i was making that under current electoral system we All knew rigging Will take place Also with the amount of people coming out too vote due too lack of police it would be difficult to control.

If IK done press conference and highlighted These issues LOUD and clear so media discusses These issues before elections the blame solely would be blamed on EC. At this moment we are Also getting hit from All ends. When PTI Spoke about biomtric it was like a Mouse farting, Thus issue should have been highlighted like a roar of lion. This would have covered Our backs as well, and we cud have said we told you due to EC not allowing biomtric system These problems existed etc etc. I hope you understand What i am saying.

Now concerning Rigging issue we have high moral grounds on it IK risked his life on container and supporters did so regards to this. Now if in the constituency PTI controls there has been rigging how does that make US look?
Secondly if PML N decides too conduct local elections and They start there usual rigging techniques, What position Will we be in then?

If IK uses stand on rigging in KPK and says Yes rigging has taken place in largue numbers re elections as long as EC can guarantee free and transparent which Will mean biometric system in place, and roars Nd screams Even louder concerning biometric, Dont u think this Will benefit PTI?

Sir what more louder you want? KP govt had delayed the whole elections for more than 15 months and had kept on in touch with ECP for it. In every Press conference IK demanded it. I think you want IK should have a Dharna for it? I hardly missed any of IK or PTI press conference. IK kept on asking for elections reforms and punishment of the criminals in rigging election but if ECP and Noora had taken oath to not listen to IK on this issue then what IK had to do more? Free and Fair elections is not the responsibility of IK. It is totally the constitutional responsibilty of ECP and they Baysharam should resign instead who didn't listen any sane suggestion from anyone. To save their skin, they had shown satisfiction on these elections as well.

And it is too early to say rigging. Lets ETs decide. I am sure if there more rigging IK wouldn't hesitate for re elections but only in Biometric system.

If IK announce today that ok he is agreed for re elections but only on Biometric system, all opposition will keep silent because they know, they can't win with biometric.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I doubt you are supporter of JI. Your reasoning level is not beyond PMLN supporters. For me JI is party of well trained people and can't give a logic like u.

His whole bakwas shows that he is using another ID of Dumb @Farooq22 and now some @Tiger who has nothing substantial but just uttering rubbish.

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know that PTI wanted biomtric system in place, but the point i was making that under current electoral system we All knew rigging Will take place Also with the amount of people coming out too vote due too lack of police it would be difficult to control.

If IK done press conference and highlighted These issues LOUD and clear so media discusses These issues before elections the blame solely would be blamed on EC. At this moment we are Also getting hit from All ends. When PTI Spoke about biomtric it was like a Mouse farting, Thus issue should have been highlighted like a roar of lion. This would have covered Our backs as well, and we cud have said we told you due to EC not allowing biomtric system These problems existed etc etc. I hope you understand What i am saying.

Now concerning Rigging issue we have high moral grounds on it IK risked his life on container and supporters did so regards to this. Now if in the constituency PTI controls there has been rigging how does that make US look?
Secondly if PML N decides too conduct local elections and They start there usual rigging techniques, What position Will we be in then?

If IK uses stand on rigging in KPK and says Yes rigging has taken place in largue numbers re elections as long as EC can guarantee free and transparent which Will mean biometric system in place, and roars Nd screams Even louder concerning biometric, Dont u think this Will benefit PTI?

bro read the FAFEN report urself ...dont go with what media says..The rotten system under which ECP held the elections will always allow violence to happen in 10% of the polling stations and in this LB polls that was only 5% in whole kpk...ECP is never gonna reform itself unless JC gives a verdict against ECP...A re election in LB KPK will suit PTI politically but will be a disaster for KPK ppl...Kia Punjab walay loag KPK walon ko insan nai samajhtay jo unkay province main LBs honay se masla hai?

Khurpainch

Minister (2k+ posts)
Corruption of 60 years and now This cannot be easily Digested -------------- They can go through the verification process

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
His whole bakwas shows that he is using another ID of Dumb @Farooq22 and now some @Tiger who has nothing substantial but just uttering rubbish.

Well said!

He could very well be Trojan Horse who would like to portray himself a JI support but representing PML-N.

He is completely biased towards PML-N. JI supporters don't like PTI too much but they don't love PML-N either.

If this guy is presenting PML-N point of view more than JI's, it is best to say he is not JI supporter.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Well said!

He could very well be Trojan Horse who would like to portray himself a JI support but representing PML-N.

He is completely biased towards PML-N. JI supporters don't like PTI too much but they don't love PML-N either.

If this guy is presenting PML-N point of view more than JI's, it is best to say he is not JI supporter.

Instead of highlighting more positive aspects of JI like @Za Chaudhry does for JI, he is targetting more PTI which clearly shows that his bread & Butter comes from Maryam's home. His comments are more likely @Farooq22 or @Pakistan Tiger. As I don't give a damn to Farooq or Paki Geedar, the same I do this damb as well.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
bro read the FAFEN report urself ...dont go with what media says..The rotten system under which ECP held the elections will always allow violence to happen in 10% of the polling stations and in this LB polls that was only 5% in whole kpk...ECP is never gonna reform itself unless JC gives a verdict against ECP...A re election in LB KPK will suit PTI politically but will be a disaster for KPK ppl...Kia Punjab walay loag KPK walon ko insan nai samajhtay jo unkay province main LBs honay se masla hai?

Re election is completly a stupid idea. It was very difficult job for KP govt to carry elections in War Torn Province without any incident of terrorism and on what cost? It needs billion of Rupees. Instead of wasting money on re elections why not use that money on Edu, health and generation electricity in Swat?

And I am 100% sure if IK announce re election no opposition party will agree

farhankhan1111

Senator (1k+ posts)
ھم مطا لبہ کرتے ھیں کہ عمران خان صوبے میں اپنی حکومت کو مستعفی کرے کیونکہ ان کی حکومت کے ھوتے اس کیس کی تحقیقات شفاف نہیں ھو سکتی​

aub bolo IK. whats your new U turn now.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
KPK Police made Pasha Party to get 33% seats against 47% seats in Election 2013. If KPK Police would have not helped Pasha Party won't have got even 5% seats.

O yaar yeh bonga chawal Farooq22 fir aagaya. Bus pasha pasha ki rutt lagai wi hai, na kissi baat ka sar na pair. Intihahi bewaqoof shaqs