What happened to the indians?

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
What ever happened to the indians of this forum?

How come there are no more provoking posts from them?

Did our indian bashing, in response, scare them away?

Indians finally speechless.......My work is done.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

huspania

MPA (400+ posts)
everyone is not like u to be so mean and I dont think that Indians are so crazy to waste their precious time with stupid person like the one posted against them. you seems to be racist and defaming pakistan. request for the admin to kick this person away.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
May be, they were suicide bombers and disappeared in the acts. :lol: :D :)
Or, may be hibernating for the winter! ;)

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
huspania said:
everyone is not like u to be so mean and I dont think that Indians are so crazy to waste their precious time with stupid person like the one posted against them. you seems to be racist and defaming pakistan. request for the admin to kick this person away.

Yet you wasted your precious time to respond to my post.

Are you not the same guy who concentrates on "dividing-pakistan" comments on this forum?

Here is my two cents on your views - screw the pathans. screw the punjabis. screw the balochis. screw the sindhis. screw the mohajirs. And screw the pakistan-dividers like you too.

Long life only to Pakistan.

Swallow this down your dividing throat.

Perhaps you should stick to your futile efforts to slice Pakistan in to different pieces based on factions within Pakistan. Discussing Pakistan on an international basis is big waters for you and you don't know how to swim.

Interestingly, you have called me stupid, but I have a strong feeling that I am far much more intelligent than you are or ever will be.

Perhaps we can prove the above to each other. Try to respond to this post of mine and I'll have a fitting response waiting for you.

Meanwhile, try to go a little slow on your dividing-pakistan politics. Majority of the people on this forum are very intelligent and don't buy your BS.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
May be, they were suicide bombers and disappeared in the acts. :lol: :D :)
Or, may be hibernating for the winter! ;)

I think that it's their hibernating season.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
sher_khan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, i am present SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think most of them have stopped responding because you don't get anything by banging your head with a WALL.

Just browse and read the Jokes that Pakistani user post about CIA, RAW, and MOSSAD conspiracy. The latest comedian in this forum is Pakipowerboy ...

Keep your bla bla bla up. We are enjoying it.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Their contract has been expired :D
And also they are waiting for the money to be transfered in their account by some people who are paying them :shock: .
Because since last week they didnt receive any payment against their posts. :lol:
Thats why they gonna make new contract, ......... first payment then post .....
then they will come.

Anyways we are waiting ................. :)

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
jimpack said:
Sorry, i am present SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think most of them have stopped responding because you don't get anything by banging your head with a WALL.

Just browse and read the Jokes that Pakistani user post about CIA, RAW, and MOSSAD conspiracy. The latest comedian in this forum is Pakipowerboy ...

Keep your bla bla bla up. We are enjoying it.

good to hear from u.
How did the Indians' interview with Headley go? I heard he was planning attacks on India. Is he an american or a pakistani?

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am right here alive and kicking....(I dont mean kicking pakistani butts) just clarifying
Its very easy to get misunderstood on this forum.....

I wanna let u guyz know that i visit siasat at least five times a day...but recently not finding anything interesting here ....
same old suciding bombing newz and NRO crap...40 dead and 70 injured...30 dead and fifty injured........
THE MOST BORING IS THE INFIGHTING BETWEEN MQM GUYZ AND IMRAN GUYZ.....
I am happy to see the decline in anti india posts......

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
I am still here, I was busy earning my bread.....I do check this site regularly at least once a day.Most posts regarding INDIA or HINDUS are childish so they are not worth commenting. Whenever there is anything genuine i try to respond. Most of the time i feel that you guys have so much internal problems, i am starting to feel guilty when i post anything that would inflame your emotions in this difficult times.

G

sher_khan said:

quote]

and
@masadi1980
@Saladin A

I just love ur posts brilliant guys keep up the good work teach them good lol i love this toooooo much hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Nepali Pandit just keep quiet no one wants to listen 2 u it's not childish .. well maybe u r but the rest of the educated ppl here r enjoying so shut up and bugger off teekh ?

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
sher_khan said:

quote]

and
@masadi1980
@Saladin A

I just love ur posts brilliant guys keep up the good work teach them good lol i love this toooooo much hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Nepali Pandit just keep quiet no one wants to listen 2 u it's not childish .. well maybe u r but the rest of the educated ppl here r enjoying so shut up and bugger off teekh ?

BOY,
you stop wetting pants at night otherwise i will put you to naughty corner.

G

BOY,
you stop wetting pants at night otherwise i will put you to naughty corner.[/quote]

Nepali my God u r making me laugh yet again lol
is that what ur mama do with u when u dont behave well ? haha when u wet ur pant so u use ur mamas example ???