What are the possible outcomes of the current situation of Pakistan?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the question that has always bothered me and now it is bothering me more and more. I would like to get the opinion of our muslims brother on the forum what scares them the most and what keeps their hopes alive.

How things will unfold?

Do you think that our Army will take any lesson?
Do you think our people are taking any lesson? (I seriously doubt this)
Is unilateral escape of NATO from the region will let us find a new route to our glory?

sam123

Banned
1.Do you think that our Army will take any lesson?

No.Army still has not learnt any lesson.They should first fire the naval chief.Army chief should resign and pave way for other leaders!!

Armed forces should be more transparent to public.I doubt anyone will resign!!There is no accountability
Do you think our people are taking any lesson? (I seriously doubt this)

So do i
Is unilateral escape of NATO from the region will let us find a new route to our glory?

NATO will not leave the region until 2014!!They will train afgan troops and put some kind of minimal army before they leave!!
Until then drone attacks will worsen!!

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)

I think the good days will come انشااللہ but before that we have to do lot of sacrifice. The problem is our nation and especially our leaders are not ready or willing to sacrifice. Things will not get better unless we change our leaders and change our so called democratic system. We need a complete overhaul in the system and that cannot come without a bloody revolution. We made 180 deg turn in our policies during Busharraf regime and now we have to make another 180 deg change. We must identify who are our enemies and who are our friends. Will killing and bombing our own people will give us any peace? We were more independent before 1947 than now. We are being treated as the worst kind of slaves. Say no to all foreign aids and start making our own decisions. Be independent and live with dignity.

Last edited:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Today's situation is that Pakistan is under attack of psychological warfare. It is up to you whether you fightback or become a part of it. If you chose second option, it will be a suicide and Pakistan will break and it will be too late when you will realize. So if you want to chose first option, then dont stand against Pakistan army for bad deeds of few shithead generals. your enemy is standing just behind you and is whispering in your ear ''Stand up against Pakistan army, this army is your enemy,dont support them'' and when you will do what he is asking for, he will slowly take his knife out and will cut your throat and will laugh loudly when u bleed to death...............................................wake up.

It is good idea to take decisions about our army so that it becomes free of those lusty generals who are playing golf and buying villas on our tax money, but do it on the right time, time of 'your' choice and today is not the right time.

sam123

Banned
I personally think,we should demilitarize the nation.

1.Take control of Entire pakistan including tribal areas.
Install rangers there .Take all weapons from all of them

2.Give a timeline for all people to surrender weapons..Search for weapons in every provinces and arrest all of them who illegally possess

3.Tell taliban to surrender or face actions....Run for armed tribal leaders ,any kind of taliban[good or bad]

4.After doing these 3 steps........

Quit War against Terror .

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)
I personally think,we should demilitarize the nation.

1.Take control of Entire pakistan including tribal areas.
Install rangers there .Take all weapons from all of them

2.Give a timeline for all people to surrender weapons..Search for weapons in every provinces and arrest all of them who illegally possess

3.Tell taliban to surrender or face actions....Run for armed tribal leaders ,any kind of taliban[good or bad]

4.After doing these 3 steps........

Quit War against Terror .

Your first 3 points cannot be implemented. Pakistan army cannot even go there, how can they take arms from them. And what about millions of weapons in Karachi and other cities of Pakistan. Govt or Army cannot even take weapons from MQM or ANP, how come they take them from Talibans.
Your last step is easy to implement and will inshaAllah solve all the problems. Quit War of Terror.

sam123

Banned
Your first 3 points cannot be implemented. Pakistan army cannot even go there, how can they take arms from them. And what about millions of weapons in Karachi and other cities of Pakistan. Govt or Army cannot even take weapons from MQM or ANP, how come they take them from Talibans.
Your last step is easy to implement and will inshaAllah solve all the problems. Quit War of Terror.

we have to disarm the nation...Why we have 6 lak army??

if we cant ,then army should wear choori and play golf....

Say this to someone in america....thats why we are termed as failed state....we have to control all the territory by hook or by crook...

If we cant maintain law and order in country,then shame on us....