Weapon of 21st century...... Orya Maqbool Jan

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mullahs and ideologues like Oriya Maqbool belong to the dinasaur age. Pakistan will develop only when its youth say good bye to such non-sense, irrational and talibanised minds. Grow up Pakistanis or these mentally retarded mullahs will drag you to the dark caves of the Taliban!

Mr. Browns and ideologues like you are pushing Pakistan in dinosaurs age. Pakistan will never develop under Mr. Browns, instead blaming Taliban accept your failure and do something other then CORRUPTION.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes ,every word written in this column by orya maqbool is true..i hav done some serach on this media factor myself and i reached at same conclusions...media is not free.in kufar countries its in hands of anti islam dajali forces like illumunati,total control ,such total control that no true news comes out ,and in pakistan like countries the medis is totally in hands of these kufars stooges or puppets .who eqully dont speak any truth.for example a guy from tribal area and swat once said that if your media had given only ten pictures of tribal area and swat after army operation,than the whole islamic world would have been shaken..
anyway allah subhanahu is seeing all this injustice,,,you seculars keep increasing your crimes against islam and humanity,,, the day of reckoning is not far now

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Picture every [MENTION=7111]drkjke[/MENTION] rant in the style of Quentin Tarantino in Little Nicky...

You wont need to see any other comedy shows if you can imagine that!![hilar]

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Mullahs are the biggest sourge of Pakistan. They are the chains of ignorance stuck around our necks! They are used by our military and feudals to numb the minds of our people with religious indoctrination. They keep the comman man ignorant so that faujis and chaudris rule for ever and give some bounty to mullahs as well!
yes ,every word written in this column by orya maqbool is true..i hav done some serach on this media factor myself and i reached at same conclusions...media is not free.in kufar countries its in hands of anti islam dajali forces like illumunati,total control ,such total control that no true news comes out ,and in pakistan like countries the medis is totally in hands of these kufars stooges or puppets .who eqully dont speak any truth.for example a guy from tribal area and swat once said that if your media had given only ten pictures of tribal area and swat after army operation,than the whole islamic world would have been shaken..
anyway allah subhanahu is seeing all this injustice,,,you seculars keep increasing your crimes against islam and humanity,,, the day of reckoning is not far now