We have to destroy Pakistani Army using Pakistanis - Ex Indian Army Chief Bikram Singh

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس فورم پر جتنے بھی بوٹ پالشی کہنے والے لوگ ہیں وہ اصل میں ان ہندوں کی ہی زبان بولتے ہیں
دنیا میں واحد ملک ہو گا جہاں کے لوگ اپنی فوج کو گالیاں دیتے ہیں ، کیوں کہ پٹواری ہیں
the problem is that people like you start abusing among yourselves, and blame and target some one like NS, instead of thinking how to destroy the enemy's design. bharat will always think and talk of destroying pakistan, (whether there are shoe polishers or not,) so why you start fighting and blaming amongs yourself and why not face the reality that bharati hindus are your enemy since mohammad bin qassim entered.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They got Nawaz Sharif and his group to work for them, Nawaz and his group further worked and brain washed many in Punjab, blind sided them to see the facts about Nawaz and his groups criminal intentions against the country. May ALLAH open our eyes in time. We have IK fighting on this front, let's support him against India and every power that wants to see Pakistan a crippled and begging nation.

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
bharat wants to destroy pak army thru open and secret designs and people like you expose yourself and do not act secretly.
so do not expose your self by openly saying anything which can not help pakistan.

What did I say wrong? All of you apologists need to start standing up against Indian aggression instead of telling me to keep quite.

This is the reason Indian propaganda sales in international world because they all say it openly. Silence is more damaging to Pakistan's foreign policy than anything else. Call India a terrorist loud and clear in front of every nation. Tell Pakistan's side of the story before it is too late.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
the problem is that people like you start abusing among yourselves, and blame and target some one like NS, instead of thinking how to destroy the enemy's design. bharat will always think and talk of destroying pakistan, (whether there are shoe polishers or not,) so why you start fighting and blaming amongs yourself and why not face the reality that bharati hindus are your enemy since mohammad bin qassim entered.
We don't need your advice ...we know what we r ...
mind your own business and do your worst...

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
What did I say wrong? All of you apologists need to start standing up against Indian aggression instead of telling me to keep quite.

This is the reason Indian propaganda sales in international world because they all say it openly. Silence is more damaging to Pakistan's foreign policy than anything else. Call India a terrorist loud and clear in front of every nation. Tell Pakistan's side of the story before it is too late.
the problem is that indians are busy day and night in propaganda against pakistan, and we are cursing and abusing day and night to each other,
like i have seen since 2013. the biggest example of bharti army terrorism is in kashmir, and which candidate has ever spoken on this issue.

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
the problem is that indians are busy day and night in propaganda against pakistan, and we are cursing and abusing day and night to each other,
like i have seen since 2013. the biggest example of bharti army terrorism is in kashmir, and which candidate has ever spoken on this issue.

First of all I am not abusing anyone among us except dirty Indian government, please read my comments. Secondly, Imran Khan has spoken time after time again for the independence of Kashmir. Please improve your knowledge on this topic. We need more people like you voicing their opinion against the Indian state sponsored aggression and terrorism in side Pakistan.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

NAWAZ GHADDAR IS THE REASON FOR THESE INDIAN DOGS TO BARK AGAINST PAKISTAN

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
!یاد ہے، بھارتی سینا نے گولڈ ٹمپل میں کیسا ٹھوکا تھا

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
They got Nawaz Sharif and his group to work for them, Nawaz and his group further worked and brain washed many in Punjab, blind sided them to see the facts about Nawaz and his groups criminal intentions against the country. May ALLAH open our eyes in time. We have IK fighting on this front, let's support him against India and every power that wants to see Pakistan a crippled and begging nation.
your observation is totally wrong and misleading. kaptaan could not utter one word when he met modi in bharat.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
err who was the FM for four years. before a politician speaks the FM should raise the issue. quit trying to mislead people

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہاں انڈیا کا کوئی بھڑوا نہیں آئے گا سب گنجے کو بچانے میں لگے ہوے ہیں