We Are agent of Allah and His Rasul (s.a.w.)

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ZH is an Emotional Blackmailer , Supporter of Musharraf .
A man with a controversial past who criticizes multinationals on one hand and on the other hand accepts their money.
Paid ISI agent.
Dear ISI please give me free airtime on TV like ZH.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
ZH is an Emotional Blackmailer , Supporter of Musharraf .
A man with a controversial past who criticizes multinationals on one hand and on the other hand accepts their money.
Paid ISI agent.
Dear ISI please give me free airtime on TV like ZH.

doesnt every pakistani have some sorta 'past'?? specially the govt people?/

ZH is the only alternative at this time

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: We Are servants of Allah and His Rasul (s.a.w.)

Correction please, we are servants of Allah and Rasool Allah SAW NOT agents, please correct

gazoomartian

Re: We Are servants of Allah and His Rasul (s.a.w.)

Chaudhry_1960 said:
Correction please, we are servants of Allah and Rasool Allah SAW NOT agents, please correct

no corrections needed. Obviously you havent even listened to vdo

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid predictions for pakistan with green eyes man who he himself thats why he wear spectacles

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvWMCXren0[/video]

ushaikh

Citizen
to all zaid supporters!!
we know that he is a good speaker and also he speaks about the correct ruling system of islam i.e khilafah indeed. The point I want to make is that if he is really honest with this cause why dont he surrenders his own self and bring someone else (who at least has no links with any kazzab). I have to admit that he has all the skills required but to bring a islamic change a less controversial leader is required. Dear brothers in our society many sins can be neglected like financial corruption, moral corruption etc, but if someone was a kazzab's khalifa and the same person speaks about bringing islamic system, its hard to accept.
Also, its been highly noted that he always speaks about corrupt politicians but never speaks about our beloved army which has sold a number of Pakistan to USA for dollars including AAFIA siddiqui(by the way this was admitted by Zaids favourite general musharraf in his book in the line of fire). We are all aware of the fact that our army's actions MashaALLAH are very independent..what a joke guys!!! we are not fighting any america's war ? huh? isnt it.
Guys please please open your eyes. This guy speaks about khilafah which is a dream of any true muslim but to bring khilafah people like ISRAR AHMED are far better option. So, rather than supporting this kind of controversial person its much better to support DR ISRAR AHMED and his tanzem e islami whose past and present are non controversial. Zaid Hamid is just a stooge of pakistani army so to legitimize our armies shameful war against its own people for dollars.
Think openly, can anyone who really wants to bring islamic change in pakistan be given such independence by our security agencies?
To go openly to universities ? Be widely covered in media?
To speak against everybody except army and can easily move freely in Pakistan?
Think again can anyone who really wants to speak for khilafah be given such independence in Pakistan? He speaks bluntly against even Altaf hussain and can easily get rid ..i believe that we all know about altaf bhais capability. So, please dont be fooled by such a liar, supporter of musharraf, supporter of Red mosque operation.
For Dr ISRAR recent view on Zaid, please follow this linkhttp://www.tanzeem.org/announcements/zaid hamid2.pdf. For anyone who want to reply, please be polite and think first before just declaring me RAW/Mossad/CIA agent

rizwan1003

I am wondering if there was a Question and Answer session after his speech. He didn't enlighten his audience that how is he going to make United States of Islam? It seems to me that he is planning to throw away current Pakistani government and take over the country's charge, is he planning to do the same with other Muslim countries?

gazoomartian

ushaikh said:
to all zaid supporters!!
we know that he is a good speaker and also he speaks about the correct ruling system of islam i.e khilafah indeed. The point I want to make is that if he is really honest with this cause why dont he surrenders his own self and bring someone else (who at least has no links with any kazzab). I have to admit that he has all the skills required but to bring a islamic change a less controversial leader is required. Dear brothers in our society many sins can be neglected like financial corruption, moral corruption etc, but if someone was a kazzab's khalifa and the same person speaks about bringing islamic system, its hard to accept.
Also, its been highly noted that he always speaks about corrupt politicians but never speaks about our beloved army which has sold a number of Pakistan to USA for dollars including AAFIA siddiqui(by the way this was admitted by Zaids favourite general musharraf in his book in the line of fire). We are all aware of the fact that our army's actions MashaALLAH are very independent..what a joke guys!!! we are not fighting any america's war ? huh? isnt it.
Guys please please open your eyes. This guy speaks about khilafah which is a dream of any true muslim but to bring khilafah people like ISRAR AHMED are far better option. So, rather than supporting this kind of controversial person its much better to support DR ISRAR AHMED and his tanzem e islami whose past and present are non controversial. Zaid Hamid is just a stooge of pakistani army so to legitimize our armies shameful war against its own people for dollars.
Think openly, can anyone who really wants to bring islamic change in pakistan be given such independence by our security agencies?
Think again can anyone who really wants to speak for khilafah be given such independence in Pakistan? He speaks bluntly against even Altaf hussain and can easily get rid ..i believe that we all know about altaf bhais capability. So, please dont be fooled by such a liar, supporter of musharraf, supporter of Red mosque operation.
For Dr ISRAR recent view on Zaid, please follow this linkhttp://www.tanzeem.org/announcements/zaid hamid2.pdf. For anyone who want to reply, please be polite and think first before just declaring me RAW/Mossad/CIA agent

you didnt make absolutley any sense. get rid of your hatred against ZH. By the way, who are you representing here, I am just curious.

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

rizwan1003

itsnotme90 said:
Jhootay ko ghar tak pahunchaonga

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8n0R08CAp0[/video]

Where did this happen? So, he doesn't has any question and answer session after his speech. It seems like people didn't even let him talk on this particular occasion.

rizwan1003

itsnotme90 said:
Jhootay ko ghar tak pahunchaonga

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8n0R08CAp0[/video]

I am really confused, he doesn't want to face public and answer their questions and he wants to build a Pakistan "jahan aik burhia khaleefa-e-waqt say poch sakay ge k uss k pass 2 chadrian kahan say aaye aur uss burhia k pass kahan say aaye aur jahan khaleefa-e-waqt ko yahoodi say zirrah lainay k liay adalat main jana paray aur saboot na hona ke waja say khaleefa muqadma haar jay ga."

msohailshah

Unlike Hazrat Umar's RA Khilafa where anyone can question the person in authority , In ZH's version of facebook khilafa he will beat up anyone asking a question and then check their khitna (check if they are Indian Agents or not) and then call them agents or fasadis.

ZH and his cult shouldn't Emotionally blackmail us in the name of Islam.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
ushaikh said:
to all zaid supporters!!

you didnt make absolutley any sense. get rid of your hatred against ZH. By the way, who are you representing here, I am just curious.

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad
jab gazoo k paas kuch nahi hota kahnay ko to wo naaray maarna shuru kr deta hay............... [hilar][hilar]

S

shagi

The people who are against ZA do not make any sense, rather they are playing in the hands of our enemies, may be unknowingly. If any one says Kafir to any muslim, he should be hanged.
Through his TV programmes, Zahid Hamid has claimed that a nexus between India's RAW, the CIA and Israel's Mossad is responsible for the destabilization of Pakistan. He also claims that the November 2008 Mumbai attacks, were part of a plan hatched by Hindu Zionists and Western Zionists, and that it was "an attempt by the Indians to stage an attack just like the Americans, who executed the September 11 attacks perfectly".
Hamid also claims that the current economic system and banks are "in the hands of the Zionist Jews hungry to kill all Muslims".
A number of noted Pakistani journalists and writers have criticized Hamid and have described his views on politics and security as conspiracy theories.
There are many power centres in the world working against him. He is out spoken and truthful. Such people normally are not tolerated in this world. Most like a person who can bend and mold which is a type of hypocracy.

S

shagi

I thing many people who are against ZH, are doing it coz their own shops are being threatened. They are unknowingly playing in the hands of our enemies. They should stop bashing ZH now. I know he is a brave man. Such out spoken people are not usually tolerated in this world.