US gives up on peace deal with the Taliban

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Interesting link from rt.com; what i find more interesting were the comments, e.g. the following is really very well descriptive of the Afghans:

Adam Evenson October 03, 2012, 18:26
So the U.S. has decided the Taliban are too tough to conquer? Didn't even Napoleon come to that conclusion? They whipped the biggest empire in the world when they defeated England, and then one of the world's modern superpowers when they defeated Russia. Now the U.S. has egg on its face. Speaking of face, all rabid colonialists should face the fact that the Afghans are the toughest bunch in the world. Just be thankful they don't have colonial ambitions. They would come over here, easily whip the pussycats in America, and own the place in six months. Please, Afghanistan, don't invade America!

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-peace-deal-taliban-507/

Last edited by a moderator:

Imranpak

Taliban, Al-Qaeda or any other ghost army has all the time in the world too continue fighting in Afghanistan. They're happy to do that as they have nothing like an economy too worry about unlike the USA that is imploding from within.

xguru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I laugh at how people on this forum celebrate that the U.S. is losing to the taliban, militarily. I think it is every taliban and their supporters wet dream to beat U.S. in a military fight. It is very clear that the taliban are not much of a fighting force. Using road side bombs which kills one american and twenty Afghans is a cowards way to fight. Out in the battlefield, man against man, machine against machine, the taliban lose 100% and run and hide like chicken.

Let's face it, the U.S. has come to a conclusion that the Afghans in general and talibans in particular can not live like normal human beings in a law abiding society. These people only understand violence, killing for the sake of killing and imposing their will on the weak people in their society. You can not reason with such people. Better to leave Afghanistan, impose sanctions on them and let them kill one another until they have none of each other to kill.

amir_ali

this thread was about Afghans in general; not for Taliban.

You are trying to belittle Afghanis, do u know what Dr Allama Iqbal sb said for them:

آسیا یک پیکر آب و گل است
ملت افغان در آن پیکر دل است
از گشاد او گشاد آسیا
وز فساد او فساد آسیا
"Asia is a living body, and Afghanistan is its heart In the ruin of the heart lies the ruin of the body So long as the heart is free, the body remains free If not, it becomes a straw adrift on the wind"

it seems that Iqbal sb had a great respect for the Afghans in particular; surf the net for that.

I laugh at how people on this forum celebrate that the U.S. is losing to the taliban, militarily. I think it is every taliban and their supporters wet dream to beat U.S. in a military fight. It is very clear that the taliban are not much of a fighting force. Using road side bombs which kills one american and twenty Afghans is a cowards way to fight. Out in the battlefield, man against man, machine against machine, the taliban lose 100% and run and hide like chicken.

Let's face it, the U.S. has come to a conclusion that the Afghans in general and talibans in particular can not live like normal human beings in a law abiding society. These people only understand violence, killing for the sake of killing and imposing their will on the weak people in their society. You can not reason with such people. Better to leave Afghanistan, impose sanctions on them and let them kill one another until they have none of each other to kill.

Imranpak

You are missing the point. The USA invaded Afghanistan firstly to force their own culture on them and then too further their agenda in the entire region but have failed in both. You can laugh all you want but the facts speak for themselves that they have lost the war despite having superior weapons. It's the American's and NATO who want out now like the cowards that they are after losing so many invaders. It's rich for someone living in Dubai calling the Afghani's cowards unless you can fight yourself for your land or what you hold dear which you can not!!

Last edited:

LivePakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am not in the favour of any kind of Taliban but what I know they don't use pampers while going out to fight NATO. Keep in mind that Taliban have no modren weapon like Apache helicopter and precise target identification tools. Just imagine, if they have such modern weaponary, what would have happended to this world. Just imagine Bro.