Two Suicide blasts in Quetta. 16 Shaheed 30 injured.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i want to visit pakistan but i m feared of whether i will return back or not..many indians dont return back when they visit there.
phir to main aap ke ghar ki bell bja ke jaroor jaunga..[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
Why, do people put a sign on their foreheads saying I am Indian, kidnap me...
anyway...There might be some mistreatment of Indians going on but that happens in countries whose people dont get along very well...take USA and Mexico for instance....its just not publicized much...and I have seen interviews of sikh pilgrims who come to pakistan, for the most part, they seem to be satisfied with how they are treated..

Scorpion

Banned
Dear,

The 'new friends' I meant were the Jihadi groups that Pakistan suddenly used for 'strategic depth' with active encouragement of CIA.

The US did not "quit" the region. They had a keen eye on it without directly intervening. They had their interests in keen sight and were always paranoid about Iran exploiting the vacuum, so they helped create and arm various Jihadi groups via ISI to keep that in check including sectarian terrorists like LeJ-SSP (and it worked!).

They were the ones who secretly encouraged use of Jihadis in Kashmir to bring a more neutral India to be friendly terms with them with Pakistan as bait (it worked!)

They were more than happy to negotiate with Taliban in 1997 for a UNOCAL pipeline by inviting Taliban officials to Texas (when Dubya was Governor no less!) for negotiations of a deal which would have been key to formally recognise the Taliban in power but it failed. It was only after this failure of the deal that US started using legit anger over Taliban/Jihadi human rights abuses (forbidding women from any education employment and movement, massacre of Hazaras in Mazar-e-Sharif, Bamiyan Buddhas destruction that also pissed off China etc) for their own advantage.

USA have ALWAYS had an eye on the region. Now they just want to take direct control of it (and are failing, and taking us in the quicksand with them because of our own out-of-control Jihadi madness).

Dear,

Pakistan started using these Jihadists in the year 1974, when future jihadists commanders like Rabbani and Hikmatyar were given refuge and were helped through giving them training and material support . . . . There was no CIA at that time . . . .

It intervened for the first time after two years of the Russian Invasion in 1981 . . . . Even than the negotiations between the USA and Pakistani Military regime took another year and an agreement was reached at the end of 1982 . . . .

USA started releasing its aid to Pakistan in two forms . . . . The military aid in the form of equipment and monitory aid for Afghan resistance to the ISI . . . . To the credit of ISI, None of the Mujahideen Commanders ever met any American nor any american was ever allowed to enter Afghanistan except for that famous John Rambo :lol:. . . .

American betrayal to Afghanistan in the form of Geneva agreement was the full stop to the American Cooperation . . . . The use of Jihadists for Kashmir was the idea of Hamid Gul and not the CIA . . . .

They tried to negotiate with the Talibans in 1997 through the good offices of ISI and even visits were arranged, but failed miserably . . . . which was the reason of the 9/11 Drama . . . .

And correct your self as they are not taking us to the Quick sand because of our Jihadi madness but due to our Munafiqat for supporting an illegitimate in the form of the invasion of Afghanistan . . . . Correct me if I am wrong . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
What burning? I condemned majhools, their shameless apologists and their hypocrite supporters. Kindly introduce urself so that we can move on to the next point!!

Ok than I introduce my self as the supporter of any form of resistance against the American/Pakistani terrorism against muslims in the region started in the year 2001 under the name of war for terror . . . . Pakistanis included in this group are basically the American apologists who defend the Pakistani Terrorism against our own people for the sake of Dollars . . . . These Munfiqs/Murtids feel pride in calling this American war as our own and justifies the killing of our own people through military operation on the pretext that if we don t do it than Americans will going to do it . . . . Further more they justifies the Drone Attacks . . . . And most shamelessly expect that in reaction to their Barbarism, their opponents will not going to respond if they are true muslims, and in case of their reaction in the same form, than declares them as majhools, their shameless apologists and hypocrite supporters , which they themselves are . . . .

Now will you move to the next point . . . . Pleeeaaasssseeeeeee

garry317

Banned
Why, do people put a sign on their foreheads saying I am Indian, kidnap me...
anyway...There might be some mistreatment of Indians going on but that happens in countries whose people dont get along very well...take USA and Mexico for instance....its just not publicized much...and I have seen interviews of sikh pilgrims who come to pakistan, for the most part, they seem to be satisfied with how they are treated..

chalo aap kehtey hai to koi problem ni.......aap 100% right ho..
well if u study,reccent days amny news are heard regarding to the kidnap of the foreign nationals in pakistan by talibs etc.
so every one here feared

Humi

chalo aap kehtey hai to koi problem ni.......aap 100% right ho..
well if u study,reccent days amny news are heard regarding to the kidnap of the foreign nationals in pakistan by talibs etc.
so every one here feared

that problem is not limited to Foreigners only...if you are present in Pakistan, you are in danger from taliban...

garry317

Banned
that problem is not limited to Foreigners only...if you are present in Pakistan, you are in danger from taliban...

these groups have started activities in other countries,dont u think paksitan is responsible for this and shud stop sending terror from their soil.

Humi

these groups have started activities in other countries,dont u think paksitan is responsible for this and shud stop sending terror from their soil.

Taliban and Al-Qaeda did not originate in Pakistan...As for exporting terror, I would first like to point out that today, the country which has suffered the most because of terrorism is Pakistan..I am sure that there are some people involved in the authorities who are helpline the terrorists but it is not the whole government...and there are a lot of independent journalists and analysts saying that it was infact CIA who created and funded Al-Qaeda..yes CIA could not have done it alone, some traitors from pakistan would have had to help them..

garry317

Banned
Taliban and Al-Qaeda did not originate in Pakistan...As for exporting terror, I would first like to point out that today, the country which has suffered the most because of terrorism is Pakistan..I am sure that there are some people involved in the authorities who are helpline the terrorists but it is not the whole government...and there are a lot of independent journalists and analysts saying that it was infact CIA who created and funded Al-Qaeda..yes CIA could not have done it alone, some traitors from pakistan would have had to help them..

u still not understood,i meant to say,they cross borders and enter india.
without border support at pakistan,they cant enter in india.so i m saying that army have support.
vaisey,tawada pura naam ki hai...huma akbar,huma ahmed,huma khan,huma iqbal or kya.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Humi

u still not understood,i meant to say,they cross borders and enter india.
without border support at pakistan,they cant enter in india.so i m saying that army have support.
vaisey,tawada pura naam ki hai...huma akbar,huma ahmed,huma khan,huma iqbal or kya.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well i am not sure what to say about the border issue..i havent paid any attention to it..its a pretty long border, maybe there are some soft spots which are easy to penetrate...if some can hide from indian army, they can hide from pakistani army as well...you got millions of illegal Mexicans in America who cross border by evading border patrol..and they probably have better security than pakistan can afford anyway...or a couple of officers could have been bribed as well on either side, of course..

and i am not telling you my last name..:)

garry317

Banned
well i am not sure what to say about the border issue..i havent paid any attention to it..its a pretty long border, maybe there are some soft spots which are easy to penetrate...if some can hide from indian army, they can hide from pakistani army as well...you got millions of illegal Mexicans in America who cross border by evading border patrol..and they probably have better security than pakistan can afford anyway...or a couple of officers could have been bribed as well on either side, of course..

and i am not telling you my last name..:)

crying_baby1304873980.jpg

chalo main apne aap kuch laga lunga[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Hatham

Banned
i want to visit pakistan but i m feared of whether i will return back or not..many indians dont return back when they visit there.
phir to main aap ke ghar ki bell bja ke jaroor jaunga..[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
bro, i dont know how much is it true, but we do have a same perception here abt india;););)

allahkebande

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ جو پاکستان میں فساد مچاتے پھر رہے ہیں، ان کا تو اللہ ہی حافظ ہے۔

Saboo

Change your name to Garry Singh, wear a turban and come visit 'Punja sahib'
You should be ok.

Sher Dil

Councller (250+ posts)
اللہ جاں بحق ہونے والوں کو مغفرت عطاء فرمائے- دہشت گرد اسلام کے نام پر داغ ہیں۔ یہ مز ہب کو اپنے زاتی مفادات کے لیۓ استعمال کر رہے ہیں

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
اناللہ و انا الیہ راجعون

کیا ہر وہ شخص جو دہشت گردی کا مقابلہ کر رہا ہے اسکے خاندان' پڑوسیوں اور چاہنے والوں کا یہ حال ہو گا؟ اللہ سب پر رحم کرے۔