Truth about Astrology!

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I want to know that Quran says that only Allah knows the Unseen. But i found out in a hadith that Prophet PBUH told us that Jinn the fortuneteller a part of truth and then fortune teller mix it with a hundred lies and tells to us , In another hadiths Prophet PBUH tells us that Astrology is only based on lies " Sun and Moon are only Signs of Allah"
So How does Jinn tells the fortune while only Allah knows the Fortune?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Knowledge of the unseen is something that Allaah has kept for Himself, as is indicated by the texts of the Qur’aan and Sunnah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):​
“Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected”​
[al-Naml 27:65]​

“And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”​
[al-An’aam 6:59]​

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained these keys as referring to five things which are mentioned in Soorat Luqmaan, where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):​
“Verily, Allaah, with Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allaah is All‑Knower, All‑Aware (of things)”​
[Luqmaan 31:34].​

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (hadeeth no. 4477) that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “Whoever tells you that he knows what will happen tomorrow is lying.” Then she recited, “No person knows what he will earn tomorrow.”​

But with regard to this matter it is important to know what is the unseen the knowledge of which Allaah has kept to Himself, because al-ghayb (the unseen) means that which is not seen, and that which is not seen may be either that which is not seen by all of creation – both those who are in the heavens and those who are on earth – this kind of unseen is known to no one but Allaah, and this is that which is called al-ghayb al-mutlaq (the unseen in the absolute sense); or this unseen matter may be unseen for some people, and known to some others. This is called unseen for the one who is ignorant of it, but it is not unseen or unknown to all people, and knowledge of it is not unique to Allaah. Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh al-‘Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah (p. 158): What is meant by the unseen is that which is not seen. The unseen is something relative. But that which is unseen in the absolute sense (al-ghyab al-mutlaq) is known only to Allaah. End quote.​

What fortune-tellers say of things that will happen in the future has nothing to do with the unseen or with knowledge of the unseen, and it is not knowledge of what will happen in the future. Rather they are liars who make false claims. But the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has told us that they steal knowledge of that which Allaah has revealed to His angels. It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: Some people asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about fortune-tellers, and he said: “They are nothing.” They said: O Messenger of Allaah, they say something and it comes true. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That is a word of truth which the jinni snatches and cackles into the ear of his familiar like the cackling of a hen, and they mix more than one hundred lies with it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7561).​

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained how the jinn steal this word. He said: “…when our Lord, may His name be blessed and exalted, decrees some matter, the bearers of the Throne glorify Him, then the people of heaven who are closest to them glorify Him, until the tasbeeh reaches the people of the lowest heaven. Then those who are nearest to the bearers of the Throne say: What did your Lord say? And they tell them what He said. And the people of heaven ask one another for the news, until the news reaches the lowest heaven. Then the eavesdropping jinn snatch what they can and convey it to their familiars. What they narrated as they heard it is true, but they add lies to it.” Narrated by Muslim (2229).​

From this it is clear that the jinn do not have knowledge of the unseen, rather they steal words that they hear from the angels, but the angels themselves do not have any knowledge of that unless Allaah tells them of it. After they are told of it, it is no longer regarded as unseen in the absolute sense, but before that they are like anyone else in creation and do not know anything of the unseen. This depends on Allaah’s telling them of it. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):​
““(He Alone is) the All‑Knower of the Ghayb (Unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghayb (Unseen)”​
[al-Jinn 72:26].​

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The noblest of the angelic Messengers, Jibreel, asked the noblest of the human Messengers, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Tell me about the Hour.” He said: “The one who is asked about it is does not know any more about it than the one who is asking” meaning, just as you have no knowledge of it, I have no knowledge of it either. End quote.​

Sharh al-‘Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah, p. 158​

And Allaah knows best.

Source

Mughal1

Dear pakistani, problems are make beliefs and make beliefs are instilled in children and illiterate people by indoctrination therefore unless we become alert against various kinds of make beliefs and guard against that by way of questioning things there is no chance of getting rid of these problems in our society. Education is all about ideas and arguing for and against them till it is clear they are right or wrong. By arguing sensibly with each other we end up at the right results provided people do not obstruct the natural process of learning by way of letting one kind of arguments get tyhrough and stop the other kind of arguments.

Let us say that we have two groups of people. One believes that jinns know things and the other that they do not know things and they both are interested in knowing the truth about it. In a free natural setup both parties will be free to throw their ideas in front of each other and cross examine them with honesty so at the end one one party will be vindicated and problem will be solved for good ie we end up knowing clearly whether jinns know things or they do not know things. Unfortunately, in our societies where one group is in power it does not allow the others to challenge their ideas and there is no free and fair exchange therefore people remain confused and when a people remain in confusion they become stuck.

The idea of jinns as supernatural beings can be challenged and very successfully by defining the beings and their capabilities and the phenomena attributed to them due to their actions by arguing whether those phenomena are true or not. If the phenomena prove true then jinns exist but only as defined if the phenomena prove made up then existence of beings for all practical purpose can be thought of as not true.

Let me explain it a bit. Nothing can happen in our world unless something or someone makes it happen due to cause and effect rule. No cause no effect. Regardless cause is hidden or open, great or small. To us things only matter because of their results which affect us. Any causes and effects that are hidden do not bother us because we are not aware of them. Therefore if we are being affected by something only then we will be forced to investigate the cause as well as the effect.

It is clear from this that if we think that there are such hidden beings as jinns and they have certain capabilities that we attribute to them and that they act and their actions have certain affects on us then will will have to investigate the whole thing ie idea of existence of such beings, their capabilities, their actions and the results of their actions. After investigation we will know the correct thing about them and the problem will no longer be a mystery.

A lot of people believe a lot of things about jinns but so far there is no evidence for any of their claims. This shows that word jinns used in the quran does not mean any such thing as people have been concurring up. In our communities due to illiteracy, lack of education and lack of thought process people just do not know nor learn the ways to do things so they sit on things and clever people enslave then and use and abuse them. It is these people that spread lies and then hinder investigations and education of people so that things remain the way it suit them.

regards and all the best

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
The truth is that it is Shirk.. anyone who just read the horoscope only for curiosity his forty days prayer will not count
the one who believes in it will do Shirk...and become mushrik he must repent.

Mughal1

I want to know that Quran says that only Allah knows the Unseen. But i found out in a hadith that Prophet PBUH told us that Jinn the fortuneteller a part of truth and then fortune teller mix it with a hundred lies and tells to us , In another hadiths Prophet PBUH tells us that Astrology is only based on lies " Sun and Moon are only Signs of Allah"
So How does Jinn tells the fortune while only Allah knows the Fortune?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Knowledge of the unseen is something that Allaah has kept for Himself, as is indicated by the texts of the Qur’aan and Sunnah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):​
“Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected”​
[al-Naml 27:65]​

“And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”​
[al-An’aam 6:59]​

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained these keys as referring to five things which are mentioned in Soorat Luqmaan, where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):​
“Verily, Allaah, with Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allaah is All?Knower, All?Aware (of things)”​
[Luqmaan 31:34].​

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (hadeeth no. 4477) that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “Whoever tells you that he knows what will happen tomorrow is lying.” Then she recited, “No person knows what he will earn tomorrow.”​

But with regard to this matter it is important to know what is the unseen the knowledge of which Allaah has kept to Himself, because al-ghayb (the unseen) means that which is not seen, and that which is not seen may be either that which is not seen by all of creation – both those who are in the heavens and those who are on earth – this kind of unseen is known to no one but Allaah, and this is that which is called al-ghayb al-mutlaq (the unseen in the absolute sense); or this unseen matter may be unseen for some people, and known to some others. This is called unseen for the one who is ignorant of it, but it is not unseen or unknown to all people, and knowledge of it is not unique to Allaah. Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh al-‘Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah (p. 158): What is meant by the unseen is that which is not seen. The unseen is something relative. But that which is unseen in the absolute sense (al-ghyab al-mutlaq) is known only to Allaah. End quote.​

What fortune-tellers say of things that will happen in the future has nothing to do with the unseen or with knowledge of the unseen, and it is not knowledge of what will happen in the future. Rather they are liars who make false claims. But the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has told us that they steal knowledge of that which Allaah has revealed to His angels. It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: Some people asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about fortune-tellers, and he said: “They are nothing.” They said: O Messenger of Allaah, they say something and it comes true. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That is a word of truth which the jinni snatches and cackles into the ear of his familiar like the cackling of a hen, and they mix more than one hundred lies with it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7561).​

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained how the jinn steal this word. He said: “…when our Lord, may His name be blessed and exalted, decrees some matter, the bearers of the Throne glorify Him, then the people of heaven who are closest to them glorify Him, until the tasbeeh reaches the people of the lowest heaven. Then those who are nearest to the bearers of the Throne say: What did your Lord say? And they tell them what He said. And the people of heaven ask one another for the news, until the news reaches the lowest heaven. Then the eavesdropping jinn snatch what they can and convey it to their familiars. What they narrated as they heard it is true, but they add lies to it.” Narrated by Muslim (2229).​

From this it is clear that the jinn do not have knowledge of the unseen, rather they steal words that they hear from the angels, but the angels themselves do not have any knowledge of that unless Allaah tells them of it. After they are told of it, it is no longer regarded as unseen in the absolute sense, but before that they are like anyone else in creation and do not know anything of the unseen. This depends on Allaah’s telling them of it. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):​
““(He Alone is) the All?Knower of the Ghayb (Unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghayb (Unseen)”​
[al-Jinn 72:26].​

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The noblest of the angelic Messengers, Jibreel, asked the noblest of the human Messengers, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Tell me about the Hour.” He said: “The one who is asked about it is does not know any more about it than the one who is asking” meaning, just as you have no knowledge of it, I have no knowledge of it either. End quote.​

Sharh al-‘Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah, p. 158​

And Allaah knows best.

Source

Dear Pakistani, regarding jinns telling people lies, my question is why would they tell people lies about the unseen? This will clearly discredit them, can they not think even that much for themselves? If I really do have capability to know something regardless how I come to know it, it would build my reputation to tell only that what is true so that people have reason to follow me. If I keep telling them truths and lies then people with a bit of sense will come to know that I am not a credible person to be trusted.

Also there are a lot of things jinns can tell people that are actually true if they really have the capabilities that people attribute to them, so they do not really need to lie at all. For example, robbers can be told where the target has hidden his treasures? Politicians would use jinns to investigate their opponents to know about their hidden assets and other things. police will use them to catch thieves. Countries will use them to spy on each other. In fact there is no end these kind of uses of jinns by people whereby jinns can enslave people. Can you see how wrong beliefs can be proven wrong very easily? It is just that people do not reason things themselves and they jump in to stop others from reasoning things that is why make beliefs keep ruining our people. This is why the quran translations are wrong because these translations and interpretations prove the quran wrong by backing up the wrong ideas.

If jinns existed the way people believe them no human will be safe no matter what they do. They will carry people away. Boy wants to marry a girl, she would be taken away. king wants to loot another king, so the other would wake up to his empty coffers. People will get their enemies killed or harmed the way they want them. This world would become a total chaos, would it not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YECCrUSpyds&feature=player_embedded#at=1850

Where are so called muslim jinns and why do kufaar need weapons when kafir jinns are helping them? Are muslim jinns as useless as muslim people around the world? Questions are necessary for proper understanding of things I think.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Pakistani, regarding jinns telling people lies, my question is why would they tell people lies about the unseen? This will clearly discredit them, can they not think even that much for themselves? If I really do have capability to know something regardless how I come to know it, it would build my reputation to tell only that what is true so that people have reason to follow me. If I keep telling them truths and lies then people with a bit of sense will come to know that I am not a credible person to be trusted.

I believe in quran as the only truth available on the face of this earth... in quran it is clearly mention what jins can do..like they can build castles then can cook they can dive in the deep sea they can listen few words from heaven and passed it to their partners in human. (Story of Suliman (A.S) in quran )

They travel and can spy ..like they listen the quran (sura jin) they were spying why the heaven is protected now..etc.

there are shiateen who are friend to the people who are like them there main task is not to provide service to human but to misguide them that what they do .. they make people
to start worship false peer.. they harm people so they start search to harm people they spy and give specific information to peer so as you enter he will tell your name and from where
you are coming and your current situation etc... there are reference in Quran and Hadith...

They can appear in human form like iblees appear at the time of Badar (in a shape of a tribe leader) and later run away when he saw the angles are coming (Quran).
also when the kaffer were planning to kill Muhammad (S.A.W) he was there and rejecting all ideas until they decide to kill.

Finally no human can get control over them like making them slave it is not possible because it was specific to hazarat Suliman (A.S) .. (Quran)

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the problem Muslims are not any more remain in 7th century and they leave their book..
like jews they are still following their book which is older then quran and thats why they are rulling the world..

Anyhow the Technology is licking its feet since last 10 years in Afghanistan and even before,.. because they are still in 7th century.

and for your information only with deep faith in religion and with narrow mind Muslim challenge the whole world.. if they dont have deep faith they will become defendant on others
and start following orders which now Muslims are doing.

And for liberal .. how can a person freely think like you cannot do what you like then this world will become corrupt. what we believe is that only Allah
can tell what to do and how to do.. because he has complete knowledge of unseen..

no one can define the moral values or Good because its link with the unseen future so only Allah can define this because he knows the future.

if any human start define Good he cannot because he don't know the future.and what he will define might good for himself but bad for others
but when Allah define Good its Good for everyone.. so the point is ..

The creator will write the user manual... and that is quran.

Last edited by a moderator:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
^
May be you misunderstand .. Allah want human to follow what Allah command and that is it.. infact in Islam it is our own choice that we follow completely what Allah ordered.
thats what Islam mean submitting to Allah.
Righteous person are close to Allah.. but how to become righteous that do and don't are in Quran from Allah we cannot do things by our own creation.

Every human wants to please his God that is embedded in human that's why human choose different ways to please his God.. but how God will please will be define by God himself
so there cannot be two different ways to please God (because we believe there is only one God).. if so then only one will be right now its your choice which way you choose to please your God and for that you will be judge on the day of Judgement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mughal1

I believe in quran as the only truth available on the face of this earth... in quran it is clearly mention what jins can do..like they can build castles then can cook they can dive in the deep sea they can listen few words from heaven and passed it to their partners in human. (Story of Suliman (A.S) in quran )

They travel and can spy ..like they listen the quran (sura jin) they were spying why the heaven is protected now..etc.

there are shiateen who are friend to the people who are like them there main task is not to provide service to human but to misguide them that what they do .. they make people
to start worship false peer.. they harm people so they start search to harm people they spy and give specific information to peer so as you enter he will tell your name and from where
you are coming and your current situation etc... there are reference in Quran and Hadith...

They can appear in human form like iblees appear at the time of Badar (in a shape of a tribe leader) and later run away when he saw the angles are coming (Quran).
also when the kaffer were planning to kill Muhammad (S.A.W) he was there and rejecting all ideas until they decide to kill.

Finally no human can get control over them like making them slave it is not possible because it was specific to hazarat Suliman (A.S) .. (Quran)

Dear jahanzaibi, the problem with saying that Allah said this or that, or the prophet said this or that is that, in case of Allah the interpretation is by humans and in case of prophet we also need to prove that what we claim as hadith to be is actually hadith and also that we have understood it correctly. Otherwise whatever we attribute to Allah or the prophet is open to possibility of being true or false.

If it is true fine but what if it is false? Because the quran command that we attribute to Allah nothing save that which is true. This is why we need to know the rules or ways whereby we could be sure that what we say is saying of Allah or the prophet is actually so. This then helps us to eliminate a lot of falsehood that is attributed to Allah and his messenger.

In other words we need to wisen up a bit if we are to come out of our ignorance and divisions. This is simply not possible if we just do not learn the ways that will help us. It is like if we want to solve mathematical problems then we must get to know ways and means of solving those problems. So if we want to get out of rut and division then we must work out ways and means that wil help us do that. No way of doing something means you cannot do it. If you can do something then there has to be a way to do it so we must find it out and use it.

regards and all the best

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Mughal1.. i completely didn't understand what you want to say..

what i understand ..
provide reference in case of any quote.
0r
Don't comment if you dont know.

Dear jahanzaibi, the problem with saying that Allah said this or that, or the prophet said this or that is that, in case of Allah the interpretation is by humans and in case of prophet we also need to prove that what we claim as hadith to be is actually hadith and also that we have understood it correctly. Otherwise whatever we attribute to Allah or the prophet is open to possibility of being true or false.

If it is true fine but what if it is false? Because the quran command that we attribute to Allah nothing save that which is true. This is why we need to know the rules or ways whereby we could be sure that what we say is saying of Allah or the prophet is actually so. This then helps us to eliminate a lot of falsehood that is attributed to Allah and his messenger.

In other words we need to wisen up a bit if we are to come out of our ignorance and divisions. This is simply not possible if we just do not learn the ways that will help us. It is like if we want to solve mathematical problems then we must get to know ways and means of solving those problems. So if we want to get out of rut and division then we must work out ways and means that wil help us do that. No way of doing something means you cannot do it. If you can do something then there has to be a way to do it so we must find it out and use it.

regards and all the best

Mughal1

11:18 وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أُولَٰئِكَ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَىٰ
رَبِّهِمْ وَيَقُولُ الْأَشْهَادُ هَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ أَلَا
لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ

Who can be a greater wrongdoer than the one who invents a lie about God? Such will

be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, “These are the ones who
lied about their Sustainer.” Gods rejection is the due of all those who displace
right with wrong.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Their knowledge in building and other work:-

in quran it is clearly mention what jins can do..
like they can build castles then can cook they can dive in the deep sea
they can listen few words from heaven and passed it to their partners in human.

They worked for him as he desired, (making) high rooms, images, basins as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fixed (in their places).
"Work you, O family of Dwud (David), with thanks!" But few of My slaves are grateful. (Quran Sura Saba:v13)

They can appear in human form like iblees appear at the time of Badar...

And (remember) when Shaitn (Satan) made their (evil) deeds seem fair to them and said,
"No one of mankind can overcome you this Day (of the battle of Badr) and verily,
I am your neighbour (for each and every help)." But when the two forces came in sight of each other,
he ran away and said "Verily, I have nothing to do with you. Verily! I see what you see not. Verily!
I fear Allh for Allh is Severe in punishment." (Quran Sura Al-Anfal:v48)

Narrated Muhammad bin Sirin: Abu Huraira said, "Allah's Apostle put me in charge of the Zakat of Ramadan (i.e. Zakat-ul-Fitr).
Someone came to me and started scooping some of the foodstuff of (Zakat) with both hands.
I caught him and told him That I would take him to Allah's Apostle."
Then Abu Huraira told the whole narration and added "He (i.e. the thief) said, 'Whenever you go to your bed,
recite the Verse of "Al-Kursi" (2.255) for then a guardian from Allah will be guarding you,
and Satan will not approach you till dawn.' " On That the Prophet said, "He told you the truth,
though he is a liar, and he (the thief) himself was the Satan." ('Beginning of Creation' of Sahih Bukhari.H495

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet set out with the intention of going to Suq 'Ukaz (market of 'Ukaz) along with some of his companions. At the same time, a barrier was put between the devils and the news of heaven. Fire commenced to be thrown at them. The Devils went to their people, who asked them, "What is wrong with you?" They said, "A barrier has been placed between us and the news of heaven. And fire has been thrown at us." They said, "The thing which has put a barrier between you and the news of heaven must be something which has happened recently. Go eastward and westward and see what has put a barrier between you and the news of heaven." Those who went towards Tuhama came across the Prophet at a place called Nakhla and it was on the way to Suq 'Ukaz and the Prophet was offering the Fajr prayer with his companions. When they heard the Qur'an they listened to it and said, "By Allah, this is the thing which has put a barrier between us and the news of heaven." They went to their people and said, "O our people; verily we have heard a wonderful recital (Qur'an) which shows the true path; we believed in it and would not ascribe partners to our Lord." Allah revealed the following verses to his Prophet (Sura 'Jinn') (72): "Say: It has been revealed to me." And what was revealed to him was the conversation of the Jinns. Characteristics of Prayer' of Sahih Bukhari.H740

there are shiateen who are friend to the people who are like them ......

Narrated 'Aisha: Some people asked the Prophet regarding the soothsayers. He said, "They are nothing."
They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Some of their talks come true." The Prophet said,
"That word which happens to be true is what a Jinn snatches away by stealth (from the Heaven)
and pours it in the ears of his friend (the foreteller) with a sound like the cackling of a hen.
The soothsayers then mix with that word, one hundred lies." (ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED)' of Sahih Bukhari.H650)

Finally no human can get control over them like making them slave it is not possible....

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A strong demon from the Jinns came to me yesterday suddenly,
so as to spoil my prayer, but Allah enabled me to overpower him, and so I caught him and intended to tie him
to one of the pillars of the Mosque so that all of you might see him, but I remembered the invocation of my brother
solomon: 'And grant me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' (38.35) so I let him go cursed." ('Prophets' of Sahih Bukhari. H634)

There are tafseer and books from Ibm Tameema .. which explain this in detail that this is not possible to take control
there can be contract in which jinn can obey the human by their own will.

regards and all the best