asif.khan1975

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now Peshawar is 100 times better than Karachi and Interior Sindh because of Corrupt rulers of Sindh...... Well Done PTI

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar i think they have concentrated alot on different sections together and the Plaza's and shops. everything is 80% but nothing is complete
they should have concentrated on particular section of the of the BRT complete it and start the buses on route, that would have atleast something at100%

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
These are wasteful expenditure and a show off.
What peshawar needed was a simple bus service across the city.
building these show off projects is simply a waste of public money.

I agree and disagree with you sir. Everyone here knows that im a fair an neutral critic of all parties. That being said, there is a phrase that I heard in my calculations class that our professor saiin regards to infrastructure. He said, if you fail to plain, then you are planning to fail. He explained by saying that if you're going to do something (or build something) you do it right the first time, and you don't with in regards to the future. Now I live in Jersey City and previously I lived in Glasgow. The public transport service of both of these cities are night and day. Glasgow has one of UK's best public bus transportation whereas Jersey cities looks like it's barely surviving and not coping with todYs standards and needs. That's because the City did not plan ahead and just built buses and threw them on the roads and thought everything would be okay. But this has lead to severe congestions and traffic problems over the years, and it's only getting worse. My perception of the kpk govt is that they are building the infrastructure while looking at the future and how it would affect the traffic concerns. But I have no doubt that corruption to some degree did occur. And the incompetence and negligence of the kpk govt is clear as day

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس پر تنقید کرنے والے جلد باز دوستوں سے بس اتنا کہ۔۔۔
اس کام کی افادیت کا تو آنے والے وقتوں میں پتہ لگے گا۔۔
مگر اس کلپ کو دیکھنے کے بعد اندازہ ہورہا ہے کہ کام احتیاط اور صفائی سے آگے بڑھ رہا ہے۔۔
خاص طور پر ٹریفک کی روانگی کو خوبصورتی سے برقرار رکھا گیا ہے۔۔
جس پر یہ پراجیکٹ سراہے جانے کے لائق ہے۔۔