Total number of ventilators in Karachi and Sindh.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
EUNolPcXgAA_evj
بھائی صاحب پیسہ لگا نظر بھی آنا چاہہے - پیسہ لگا مگر کہاں لگا یہ میں نے آپ کو تفصیل دی ہے باقی اگر کوئی چیز پلاننگ میں ہے یا اعلان ہوا تو جب تک منصوبہ مکمل نہیں ہوتا کچھ پتا نہیں ہے - ویسے تو کہنے کو سو ارب کے پی کے میں عوام پر خرچ ہوئے مگر میٹرو چار سال سے بن رہی ہے - بزدار صاحب پچھلے دنوں مظفر گڑھ میں اس ہسپتال کا افتتاح کر رہے تھے جس کا افتتاح شہباز شریف پہلے ہی کر چکے تھے - میرے لنک میں ہر منصوبے کا ثبوت ملے گا جو پنجاب حکومت نے بنایا -

Awan S

Prove with data...
I gave you prove what Punjab did and gave you evidence that they have not done anything from 2013-2018. Current era has no material to defend or deny therefore let us talk 2013-2018.

Awan S

You can post anything you like but it's bullshit because you posted it. Nooras are disgusting crooks with most of the family on the run. I wanted you to reply to Qalandar as he shit on your paymasters.
OK it is freedom to speech to say anything. You don't want to accept fine.

Hate_Nooras

Sorry I don't need 70 crore please donate it to Pakistani poor people...Thanks
So you run like a bitch when inconvenient facts are pointed out to you. No wonder arse holes like are humiliated on here. No matter what you say, it won't go away. BTW the 70 crore the Sharifs stole through TT's is small change, it is literally billions.

Awan S

So you run like a bitch when inconvenient facts are pointed out to you. No wonder arse holes like are humiliated on here. No matter what you say, it won't go away. BTW the 70 crore the Sharifs stole through TT's is small change, it is literally billions.
You better avoid just blame game, if you don't have evidence and courts have not proved it then leave it for now. I shared whatever it was proven. If you have proofs please share otherwise I don't believe on just blame game. I have talked about performance of two governments and have evidence against that.

Hate_Nooras

You better avoid just blame game, if you don't have evidence and courts have not proved it then leave it for now. I shared whatever it was proven. If you have proofs please share otherwise I don't believe on just blame game. I have talked about performance of two governments and have evidence against that.
So the TT's from unknown people are not true? Remember what happened when the judge asked Hamza why anyone would put money into his account. And guess what no answer.
Stick your head up your arse and keep it up there. The LHC won't protect your haraamis forever. This pathic response shows that you are paid worker and thats why everyone ignores your post. You are a loser.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I gave you prove what Punjab did and gave you evidence that they have not done anything from 2013-2018. Current era has no material to defend or deny therefore let us talk 2013-2018.

Talk about till date...
There are hazards associated with this kind of extrapolation.

Awan S

Talk about till date...
There are hazards associated with this kind of extrapolation.
Usually media reports are published after a term is completed. If a government is currently in power then we should give a benefit that they may complete some projects in remaining time. Some time annual reports are published to compare year over years. I can compare current government's stats with previous government in economy but in health sector there is nothing to compare yet.

Awan S

So the TT's from unknown people are not true? Remember what happened when the judge asked Hamza why anyone would put money into his account. And guess what no answer.
Stick your head up your arse and keep it up there. The LHC won't protect your haraamis forever. This pathic response shows that you are paid worker and thats why everyone ignores your post. You are a loser.
Unknow means unknown and case is in court and no judgement yet. Please wait and watch. I am not a paid worker; I don't even live in Pakistan. I shared what I got in my search and if you have any other thing opposite to that please do so.

Hate_Nooras

Unknow means unknown and case is in court and no judgement yet. Please wait and watch. I am not a paid worker; I don't even live in Pakistan. I shared what I got in my search and if you have any other thing opposite to that please do so.
Yes and when the judgement comes you will claim victim Hood. You Nooras are just disgusting and dishonest. Tell me do unknown people put money into your accounts. If they don't and Hamza said he didn't know who they were, but he took the money anyway, then as a PK your job is not to work for them but give them abuse.

Awan S

Yes and when the judgement comes you will claim victim Hood. You Nooras are just disgusting and dishonest. Tell me do unknown people put money into your accounts. If they don't and Hamza said he didn't know who they were, but he took the money anyway, then as a PK your job is not to work for them but give them abuse.
Before the last election, many corrupt people went to PTI to find better hide out in PTI. THE entire PPP merged into PTI in Punjab. Current finance and Information minister are now on same position in the PTI government. If Zardari was corrupt then how come his cashier/finance minister is clean. Whoever is in PTI is clean and whoever left in PML(N) and PPP are corrupt. Don't you think that it is unfair? Accountability should be for everyone and does not matter which party they are in. Please reply with solid answers.

Hate_Nooras

Before the last election, many corrupt people went to PTI to find better hide out in PTI. THE entire PPP merged into PTI in Punjab. Current finance and Information minister are now on same position in the PTI government. If Zardari was corrupt then how come his cashier/finance minister is clean. Whoever is in PTI is clean and whoever left in PML(N) and PPP are corrupt. Don't you think that it is unfair? Accountability should be for everyone and does not matter which party they are in. Please reply with solid answers.
Rather than long essays, tell us do you get 70 crore from people you don't know, do you have 1/2 of your family on the run, if you do then you are a bigger tosser than you appear. If you don't, then why not. According to you it's all legit. You see you post on here and everyone ignores, like they ignore dog shit.

Awan S

Rather than long essays, tell us do you get 70 crore from people you don't know, do you have 1/2 of your family on the run, if you do then you are a bigger tosser than you appear. If you don't, then why not. According to you it's all legit. You see you post on here and everyone ignores, like they ignore dog shit.
Why you are asking me irrelevant questions. I have nothing to do on these cases and if anyone is guilty then he/she should be punished. Between the lines, who build major infrastructure, who built mega hospitals, who built project of $11,000 MV electricity, who brought and built CPEC and who built new universities. Your needle is stuck on pennies of 70 crore. Country is in loss of billion of dollars due to current government. GDP dropped from 6 to 2%, inflation rose 4 to 15% and dollar 118 to 160. Please, please, your post should make a sense. Hate nooras has made you crazy.