Toss Cheat - Worldcup Cricket Final.....Ind vs Srilanka

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
TOSS FIXING.......

What the hell is this ?
Two times toss in worldcup cricket 2011 final match between India vs Srilanka . Srilanka captain Kumar Sangakkara called for the toss and Ms Dhoni Indian captain spinned the coin.

Match referee told it was tail . Dhoni felt happy and hand shaked with Kumar Sangakkara. But Sangakkara told that he called for tail . Dhoni confused . And again the toss has been spinned for second time .

Second time , Kumar Sangakkara called for head and won the toss and elected to bat first .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amir Sohail said 'It was not according to script so they did it again'.

Coin is still rotating on ground when Match Referee signals Sangakkara winner of Toss Both Time.

TOSS DRAMA--Who is Real Cheater?

See Video

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
shastri always speaks what the captain calls,i mean he repeats what is the CALL(head or tail).but this time he has not called.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
michael_vaughan.jpg
Contributor BBC Test Match Special's Michael Vaughan

"In games when it didn't matter, when I wouldn't mind losing the toss, I didn't listen that closely. But in a World Cup final, you would listen. Maybe it was a cunning plan by Dhoni, maybe he didn't want to win it and fancied chasing under lights like they did against Australia!"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/9443092.stm

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Due to this blunder in Toss, credibility of whole World cup is on stack. Cricket is not more noble men's game, it is hijacked by bookies and ICC itself they plan it and script it. Amir sohail in program 'WC with dunya Ke sath' raised many questions on this toss blunder, many times they paused the toss recording, showed how fraud is done in toss. If any one get that video plz post here.

CHORI PAKRI GAYI.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All is fixed ....... India is going to win the match ...... All was setup by ICC and Gilani was called for his help to leash Pakistani team ....

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Looks to me like ICC wants to fix matches all by itself. Others are not allowed. MOney should go to ICC and as India is the source of most money coming into the coffers so award it to India.

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
ICC Name should be change to ICE (International Cricket Entertainment)

Folks as we see in current world cup , Every thing is scripted from Toss to End under the supervision of ICC .So its time to change the name of ICC to ICE (International Cricket Entertainment).

concern_paki

Re: ICC Name should be change to ICE (International Cricket Entertainment)

I completely agree with you ....... As it is no longer a game but converted into a drama like wrestling .....

concern_paki

India has payed a lot to ICC so that they can win this World Cup 2011 ....... Sub topi drama ....

concern_paki

Final has been setup .... all the things are in place and now Dhoni will come tonight and pickup the trophy for India ..............

mohsin g

Citizen

indian cricket entertainment[hilar]

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
F**k off u @singisking b*************************d, and u morons dont even have a country of your own let alone a single city. Now no more ************************************************** about mm Singh and others.

Remember golden temple operation what Indian military did? Your generations were wiped.

Go and grow potatoes and don't abuse here again.
Don't know what @admin is doing.