Topless FEMEN activists disrupt Muslim conference in France

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did everyone see how at the end "bouncers security kicked them both with feet as kicking a soccer ball"? These two were racist & deserved to treated the way their intention set out to harm preachers on actions of Hindu. Desi instructing these two.

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a protest not imposing your views on others...not like they are forcing anyone into doing anything so I don't think this can be called imposing...

its better to remember that for them, it was a just a move of protest and not go all nuclear with rage over it..

Protest should be kept outside with playcards etc. not trying to interfering a program and doing stuff which is deemed inappropriate or plain wrong by the other party.

If one endorse this type of protest then i am afraid, this will result in a very extreme response , which is going to be a PROTEST from the other party.

jee_nee_us

Bro ur anger makes no difference infact anger is forbidden in Islam ... and ur right about the " these fuckalls activists know nothing about islam or its sects " they really don't know nor v ever wanted to tell them .. and then u want me not to point out that v muslims and imams r just trying to sell their brand of islam to muslims rather than spreading the truth to everyone ...
its a shame that instead of be polite to those girls and try to teach them something about Islam ... v r here happy to bash them ... which is not a job of a muslim

Yah and you find it funny that these girl go topless in a muslim religious gathering and they shouldn;t be condemned. ? What are you selling?
You need to know that not every imam is preaching their own version and instead of blaming the girls you are again blaming the muslims there who were minding their own business. Make some sense at least.

If a muslim does this in a christian gathering you would have twisted your panties.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Protest should be kept outside with playcards etc. not trying to interfering a program and doing stuff which is deemed inappropriate or plain wrong by the other party.

If one endorse this type of protest then i am afraid, this will result in a very extreme response , which is going to be a PROTEST from the other party.

Yes, extreme actions often result in extreme reactions which is why it is better to ignore such occurrences and take a clam action to avoid any future problems..

Ali raza babar

This is a protest not imposing your views on others...not like they are forcing anyone into doing anything so I don't think this can be called imposing...

its better to remember that for them, it was a just a move of protest and not go all nuclear with rage over it..

A Protest for what actually , ? I didnt get it .

Humi

Wait a minute ...

Isnt it their Choice to Follow the religion or not ?

yes...but I would still call it a protest and not imposing...an unnecessary and an extreme for of a protest but a protest nonetheless

Ali raza babar

yes...but I would still call it a protest and not imposing...an unnecessary and an extreme for of a protest but a protest nonetheless

Ok , But i would rather call it a Show off for i dont know what reason.
Really , there is NO POINT whatsoever. In Like , Nobody can make me Submit thing.

Whose asking you to Submit in the first place? Somebody should have calmed them down and asked. Rather than Dragging them back , and Look at those Mullahs , Turning and yet watching . they should have Talked to the Women and Ask them WHY ! At least.

feeqa

Senator (1k+ posts)
the muslims responded wrongly....

instead of kicking and pushing them and grabbing them ... the men should have simply covered their eyes... n ask some women to put a cloth on them and remove them...

that would have been a gesture which would have amazed everyone.... instead muslims of today are stupid...

You are absolutely right. Atleast it shows the good side of Islam & break the myth that in Islam we beat our women.

Vitamin_C

Topless FEMEN activists disrupt Muslim conference in France

55f5e2ddc36188e10c8b456b.jpg

Two topless FEMEN activists disrupted a Muslim conference taking place in Pontoise northwest of Paris. Jumping up onto the stage and forcing two imams to leave, they briefly shouted slogans until security dragged them off.
“Nobody makes me submit,” said the message painted on the breasts of the unnamed women.

(titty warning for the sensitive)

The video also shows a man kicking one of the activists as she is lying on the floor.
FEMEN was founded in Ukraine in 2008 and is now based in Paris. The organization is known for its extravagant and controversial topless protests. They describe their ideology with three –isms: sextremism (female sexuality against patriarchy), atheism, and feminism.
The group has conducted a number of naked attacks in different countries, including Ukraine, France, Sweden, and even Tunisia.
On May 1, FEMEN activists disrupted Marine Le Pen’s May Day speech at a rally hosted by France’s National Front party in Paris, calling her a fascist.

One of the movement’s most scandalous protests occurred in January 2013, when half-naked women with an “In Gay We Trust” slogan written over their topless bodies, disrupted the Angelus blessing of Pope Benedict XVI in St Peter’s Square in the Vatican, screaming
“Homophobes shut up.”

https://www.rt.com/news/315221-femen-france-muslim-disrupt/

ali-raj

Yes, extreme actions often result in extreme reactions which is why it is better to ignore such occurrences and take a clam action to avoid any future problems..

but those who are showing extremisim (in this case, these naked ladies) should be dealt with according to law.

Humi

but those who are showing extremisim (in this case, these naked ladies) should be dealt with according to law.

which law? some countries do have laws against public nudity...I guess they were dealt with accordingly..

ali-raj

which law? some countries do have laws against public nudity...I guess they were dealt with accordingly..

public nudity, disruption of private gathering, hooliganism etc.

Agar yeh kaam koi Darhi wala/Muslim/ya anti jew karta tu is waqt taak ibrat ka nishan ban chuka hota.

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol ... a good lesson for all muslims imams ... its time they should start teaching Islam rather than selling their brand of religion and earn money from it ... i hope girls who did that should be treated nicely and taught things rather than abuse

ok bro.am sorry am a lil ignorant to ask. can you tell me what islam is? please quote the points which you practice strictly. and what those girls taught us. i agree they should have been handled politely as per islamic teachings.

noumanali26

Councller (250+ posts)
when Muslims do its interference, when others do its a protest....you got dual face....
Had it been muslims doing this kind of protest during a conference/meeting you would have been first to label them terrorist attacking....

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok bro.am sorry am a lil ignorant to ask. can you tell me what islam is? please quote the points which you practice strictly. and what those girls taught us. i agree they should have been handled politely as per islamic teachings.

sure :)
Islam is a way of life :) and teach how to live with other people
those girls taught us that they don't know anything about Islam ... what they know is from sources which are telling only false things ... and non of us wants to work to bring knowledge to them or to 100000 of other ppl what Islam real is and what is the reality ...
Plus they showed us even they had wrong knowledge they are ready to stand on what they think and ready to act in a way they think they can ... which majority of us don't we some times even shy to tell we are muslim ( i am talking when ppl visit EU and USA ... i c so many ppl just act so defensive )
The imams run away from the stage ; instead trying to handle them in a way that those girls learn that they were wrong .. plus a community who has money to do an event and so called imams are there are not ready to spread the message first ...

Muslims might be the richest ppl on earth still we don't have any proper united place to spread Islam .. there is no common point everyone is busy killing others and selling their brands ...

I think we as muslims r so much not ready to learn our self the religion and v want imams , who wants money ... No where in Quran Muslims were told that Quran is diff for them so they go to imams and ask them ... but these girls came in a way try to show all muslims that what are we doing ... with our selves and our religion ...

if you want me to explain it more i am willing to do it :) do rem. my comments are my ideology and way of thinking ; i never claim i am perfect or right so u can differ from my ideology and comments :)