Tonight With Jasmeen - 11th September 2014 - Khursheed Shah aur Aitezaz Hasan Ki Choudhry Nisar Par

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
When I see the face of Moed Pirzada, I really have sad feeling. I respect him a lot. I dont know why he sold himself to ISI, may be they make movie of his family or something else.

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)
When I see the face of Moed Pirzada, I really have sad feeling. I respect him a lot. I dont know why he sold himself to ISI, may be they make movie of his family or something else.
***** aur parlay darjay kay ahmaq ISI pakistan ki hi ha jis main tu rehata hai india ki nahe. us main kaam kerna fakhir ki baat hai. is ****** nay tum logon ki itni maat mar de hai kay jo baat dushmin kertay hain wo aj tum ker rahe ho. sharam ani chaye tumhay

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
***** aur parlay darjay kay ahmaq ISI pakistan ki hi ha jis main tu rehata hai india ki nahe. us main kaam kerna fakhir ki baat hai. is ****** nay tum logon ki itni maat mar de hai kay jo baat dushmin kertay hain wo aj tum ker rahe ho. sharam ani chaye tumhay
All the World agencies are working for the saftey of their public. They are not creating MQM, IJI, Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Makar Molvi, Taliban, Terrorists, Make all army officers property dealers. Now this time create "Hot MOM Club" in Islamabad and beside that a Makar Molvi Drama, who is paying for all this just think of it.

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)
All the World agencies are working for the saftey of their public. They are not creating MQM, IJI, Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Makar Molvi, Taliban, Terrorists, Make all army officers property dealers. Now this time create "Hot MOM Club" in Islamabad and beside that a Makar Molvi Drama, who is paying for all this just think of it.
oh yes you are the same hot mom club guy right?. as i previously said if you are not happy with this club you can make it at home. free and without the interference of ISI. in fact invite some Raw officials there too. regarding your remarks about the agencies and safety of public. so crap mind no agency in the world do public services like health and safety. agencies work is to safeguard the interest of country not the public. its the job of your politicians. which they are not doing. regarding property and all, that is all crap and doesn't worth my reply. nobody ask NS or Zardari not to do business here in this country after paying proper tax and after not doing any corruption. and by the way all of these fuji organisations cement and properties one they are all private and run by retired fujis not the serving ones. and even public has many shares in these companies.